The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm sure having a lotta fun

Started by JOE, June 21, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"I barely know how to use my admin panel, you gluttonous sack of shit. How the fuck would I know how to install malware ?

I swear to GOD, fat Danny...you're a whole barrel of idiocy. One stupid ass motherfucker

Ah I'm sorry. my mistake. you tasked that incompetent cuck to do it for you. how silly of me. :MG_216:

Who would that be ? The only other person with admin status at PO was Bonesaw.

:crazy:
<t></t>

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"I barely know how to use my admin panel, you gluttonous sack of shit. How the fuck would I know how to install malware ?

I swear to GOD, fat Danny...you're a whole barrel of idiocy. One stupid ass motherfucker

Ah I'm sorry. my mistake. you tasked that incompetent cuck to do it for you. how silly of me. :MG_216:

what?! not pitstains! NAAAWWW! I thought he was one of the good ones!  ac_lmfao

And I seem to remember a certain somebody making a podcast about this. that's 2 people now that has accused you of such fuckery.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/sg-exposed-f-ckthembitches">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/ ... hembitches">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/sg-exposed-f-ckthembitches

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

what?! not pitstains! NAAAWWW! I thought he was one of the good ones!  ac_lmfao

And I seem to remember a certain somebody making a podcast about this. that's 2 people now that has accused you of such fuckery.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/sg-exposed-f-ckthembitches">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/ ... hembitches">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/sg-exposed-f-ckthembitches

There you go, piggybacking off someone better than you at this game.

One word, you fat faggot...trolling. You're incapable of being clever so you depend on sum cun'T and Poofer for material. Material that they inevitably dropped cuz no one bought it. All this deflecting won't change what you are, fat fuck. The proof is all there at FT
<t></t>

BEnzo

Quotethen there's the Pokemon forum trolling Fat Danny did. Oh, well. These people exist, you have to deal..

You still believe that load of shit that was started by none other than Reaper?

Lots of pokemon being discussed here.  ac_lmfao

I choose you! Gonorrhea! ac_lmfao

Yeah, there's no doubt you did that. Probably played Pokemon Go too you tubby sicko-

^^^Pickles wrote me this one! Baha

Bonesaw2

Yo Danny.  How's it hanging, fat boy?  Did you really make the mistake of mentioning me twice in the past couple days?  Because I think you did.  Tsk.

Now, having seen my name, I know you're shitting your fucking pants and I don't blame you, because I'm going to ride you like the squealing pig that you are and lay bare all of your logical flaws and, as a bonus, this being my very first post and all, all the shady shit you've pulled that your new buddies might just not know about.  'Kay?

First of all, the joke that is the ooohh, scary malware troll.

Before anyone goes any further, I'll address Poofer's podcast.  The one rule I make sure everyone who gets into this game understands is to NEVER, EVER believe a word of what Poofer says.  The guy is here to entertain, and if lying is entertaining, that's what he'll do.  You know it.  I know it.  Poofer sure as shit knows it.  But what you don't seem to know is that you look like a twat when you point to a podcast as evidence that only ever guesses at something that could potentially be explored as maybe one outcome, ie: there was no malware so shut the fuck up about it.  I've never once seen a malware pop up under 3 different browsers running miles worth of code in apps.  And neither have you, because it never happened.  I'll tell you why.

Joo Dog never had access to the backend at PO.  But I did.

I never had access to the backend at SG.  But Joo did.

Now EITHER we go with your supposition and believe that two people on two different forums, one of which (that would be me) has no clue about hacks of the kind you're bandying accusations about, those two people having never communicated off the forums, in fact installed said hacks that siphon users' information.

OR.... and here's where it gets tricky, so pay attention you rabid fuckwit -

DRUMROLL

You're full of shit as usual.

See, if you're going to try and be a logic flamer, you're going to have to do much, much better investigative work than linking to a podcast, you stupid fat fuck.  I love rubbing your nose in all of the stupid horse shit you so readily blow out of that cheeseburger vacuum of yours.  And did you really think Poofer would go back to Mod a forum he JUST accused of farming people's info if he A.) cared about it or B.) actually believed it?  No, moron, he wouldn't.  Everyone caught on but you.

So that's done.  Now onto the other shit.

I'm not going to touch on the dildo grandson crap, because frankly, it's not within the rules here and I would hate to break said rules on my cherry popping debut in which I hand you your empty fucking skull on a platter and make you eat it.  That's just plain polite.

What I will remind people of are the photoshops you've created involving a poster's dead son in all kinds of raunchy situations.  

Or the time you raided a Pokemon forum knowing full well that little kids posted there.  Vulgar, sexual, disgusting posts in nature that, sure, we're used to seeing every day but something that MOMMY might not want junior reading.   "Mummy, why is Pikachu using Tackle on Bulbasaur's bum bum?"  In all the years I've posted, I never had to worry about someone saying "Bonesaw is a scumbag because he did _______", because I never went so far as to cross the line just to win some flamer brownie points or pats on the back from vermin like you.

You're a shitty poster.  Always have been, and you'll never improve.  You're not mean enough, you're definitely not smart enough, and you leave a slug trail behind you that anyone with 20 minutes and Google could follow.  The fact that your face looks like what would happen if you turned a porcupine inside out is just adding insult to injury.

I know you'll attempt some massive quote dissection dick flopping yadda yadda, but I couldn't care less.  You're done.  You mentioned the boogeyman, and sometimes that's all it takes.

To the rest of you: Hello!

BEnzo

Quote from: "sasquatch"I see, so openly and baselessly accusing somebody of "posting sexual things of children" on another site is fine, but refuting said posts and even opening a door exonerate future accusations for another poster(flea) is not?

What did flea ever do to you, Rotwang?

Now that I know what kind of moderation I'm dealing with here, I'll deal with it accordingly.

LOL! Fat Danny showing the rage! Baha

Hey, Fatty, go eat a Snickers-

sasquatch

Nice of ya to come join us in the world of the E-living, dronesaw, and to finally get out from behind your mistresses meat circus tent and finally throw a punch AFTER i rode your name like a beat down mexican mule.Why the sudden change? Is it you found some courage snorting a barrel fermented shit? you got SG's forum fluffer with you as backup?

QuoteYo Danny. How's it hanging, fat boy?

I would ask the same thing, but well...that would be saying to a a blind guy "see you later", you fucking unich soyboy.

QuoteYou're a shitty poster. Always have been, and you'll never improve. You're not mean enough, you're definitely not smart enough, and you leave a slug trail behind you that anyone with 20 minutes and Google could follow.

No. you may be right that I haven't been "mean" enough to the tard brigade and gave them the kiddy glove treatment for quite a while, but I will say something about them that can't be said about you:They are actually making an attempt to stand up to me while you bawled and cried like a broken fucking record and then went and hid at SG while I called you out for being a two-faced little cuck. Again, you are correct that I was "wasn't mean enough" to you and let you make a hasty retreat. Now it is starting to embolden you tards and think you're some kind of power flamers or some shit, so I definitely should do something about that by starting with you.

Quote Did you really make the mistake of mentioning me twice in the past couple days?

Are you going to finally drop a set and throw down, or are we gonna have yet another "great bonecrybaby 2019 cryaplooza" like you had a few months ago like the last time I called you by name when you were flapping your cockholster at SG about me?
First of all, the joke that is the ooohh, scary malware troll.

Before anyone goes any further, I'll address Poofer's podcast. The one rule I make sure everyone who gets into this game understands is to NEVER, EVER believe a word of what Poofer says. The guy is here to entertain, and if lying is entertaining, that's what he'll do. You know it. I know it. Poofer sure as shit knows it. But what you don't seem to know is that you look like a twat when you point to a podcast as evidence that only ever guesses at something that could potentially be explored as maybe one outcome, ie: there was no malware so shut the fuck up about it. I've never once seen a malware pop up under 3 different browsers running miles worth of code in apps. And neither have you, because it never happened. I'll tell you why.

Joo Dog never had access to the backend at PO. But I did.

I never had access to the backend at SG. But Joo did.

Now EITHER we go with your supposition and believe that two people on two different forums, one of which (that would be me) has no clue about hacks of the kind you're bandying accusations about, those two people having never communicated off the forums, in fact installed said hacks that siphon users' information.

So, because two different people ran code on two different forums under the SAME OWNER means you are completely exonerated due to the fact poofer lies? No, motherfucker. I posted exactly at the time at TRF as to what I thought happened with that. I speculated flea or somebody(probably you) cheaped out and got some free traffic tracker and it almost gave my machine a fucking trojan(which somebody should've gave your dad 9 months before he fucked your bloated bag of shit of a mother). No worries. I understand that you completely missed that as it was years ago and you were too BUSY cutting your wrists like an emo twink with a mild case of angst. Sucks to be you.

Oh, but there's more on the old "I had nothing to do with the backend front, and this one comes straight from you:

https://imgur.com/a/FfcQlpZ">

Remember this, pitstains? The post where not only did you brag about your admin panel, but wrecking joo's little viewbot operation. It was ironically in the very same thread that podcast was http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/7665-mitm-sg-exposed-fuckthembitches">posted in at FT(just so you don't pull a flea and scream "muh photoshop"). And oh look! look what I said in that thread to the point you kept your head down and scuttled away from! It looked like I hit it right on the mark when I insinuated you were a two-faced shitstain.
I'm not going to touch on the dildo grandson crap, because frankly, it's not within the rules here and I would hate to break said rules on my cherry popping debut in which I hand you your empty fucking skull on a platter and make you eat it. That's just plain polite.

Because your other times acting like a fucking soyboy white knight for "m'lady" worked out so well.  Goomer, if you even so much as try anything with that, you know damn you would smash your fucking autistic cabbagepatch doll face into the dirt and snort it like charlie sheen snorts an 8 ball. Tipping your crusty fedora and bowing the fuck out is the smartest thing you have done so far. go get your scooby snack out of Benzo's taint, you fucking failure.

QuoteWhat I will remind people of are the photoshops you've created involving a poster's dead son in all kinds of raunchy situations.

So did your bestest buddy sum cun'T and you sniffed around his fucking jockstrap like it was the best thing ever just like you grovelled and worshipped flea's fat fucking cankles and hooves when she treated what brent did to you as a joke. That's why I have accurately called you a cuck, and you're doing a bang up job proving that beyond of a shadow of a doubt.

QuoteOr the time you raided a Pokemon forum knowing full well that little kids posted there. Vulgar, sexual, disgusting posts in nature that, sure, we're used to seeing every day but something that MOMMY might not want junior reading. "Mummy, why is Pikachu using Tackle on Bulbasaur's bum bum?" In all the years I've posted, I never had to worry about someone saying "Bonesaw is a scumbag because he did _______", because I never went so far as to cross the line just to win some flamer brownie points or pats on the back from vermin like you.

And then there's this hilarious bit. How the fuck did you think this fucking timbit of information got started in the first place? I'll give you a hint: Scroll back to my post addressing Bozo, and then go ahead and smash a fucking cast iron frying pan into your own face for stupidly nagging at me for "not believing liars" while believing information solely from a troll who intentionally lies to cause shit. I could address this in even more depth, but clearly there's rules against what the conclusion it would lead, so you're spared from that on this day. And that's the difference between me and you. I was wiling to push the envelope and had some memorable moments, while you're just some milktoast idiot that everybody just kinda remembers just hanging around and licking boots. What accomplishements have you ever done that people actually remember you for aside being cannon fodder for the great flamers of the day and being flea's bottom bitch as of late?

QuoteI know you'll attempt some massive quote dissection dick flopping yadda yadda, but I couldn't care less. You're done

And that's the thing, scrotummaw, There's a difference in being able to see the fucking nuke coming straight down on your sloped fucking head, and it is another to actually be able to stop it. you can't do shit about it.

enjoy your dirt breakfast, dickhead.

Bonesaw2

I see a lot of false bravado, salty tears and word salad, but I don't see any proof that there's malware on any of Flea's sites or that I had anything to do with it if there were.

You can't prove it... can you?  The best you have is a podcast made by a TROLL and some screenshots you made in MSPaint.  Oh I know all about the character assassination attempts you've made on Flea/Erica and your humiliating bitter streak.  Word gets around, Danny boi.  No matter what you post or how many times you dissect one of my posts, you'll never get anyone to believe SG is a dangerous security risk.  The worst I've seen is some out-of-date scripts that are low risk at best. Hell, the people on this very forum come and go there as they please, without a single problem.

A real limp dick entry in your catalog of flame forum flops, but like Sisyphus, you doggedly continue to roll that huge boulder of stupid up a steep hill and watch helplessly as it gets away from you time and again.  Where did you first start banging on about malware anyway?  TRF?  Earlier than that?  Did you do it on CO too in some lame attempt to keep people from doing what you didn't want them to do, ie: registering at a site owned by someone who ruthlessly made fun of you?

Yeah, there's no way you could be lying.  Except that you are.  And I know the real reason you never joined PO or SG.  It starts with the color yellow at the top of your head and streeeeeaks all the way to your ass, you fucking coward.

Show of hands.  Who believes Flea's forum is haunted by spooky scripts, and furthermore, who gives a flying shit either way?  Do you really think that anyone would believe you over me without a hint of evidence that couldn't have been concocted by your pirated 2000's version of PhotoShop, Scatsquash?

You haven't convinced anyone to stay off her sites.

You haven't stopped me from using your mouth as an ash tray.

You haven't even gotten more than a few pity posts in your poorly-named "Content-a-thon".  Doesn't really roll of the tongue you understand.  Oh, and TWAP was a better promoter than you'll ever be and he's literally a thousand years old.

In fact, what HAVE you managed to do right lately?

It couldn't have been when you called the Pokemon forum thing a "lie", because we all saw you admit to going there for the purpose of flaming, defending your decision because adults posted there too.  Maybe I'll do you a solid and dig it up from FT where you curled into a fetal ball while Reaper (of all fucking knobs) kicked you around like a hacky sack until you bled crisco.

I liked the part where you claim to have run me off most of all.  Do it again.  Laughter is the best medicine they say.

PS: Good job having the staff tell you to behave in less than a hundred posts.  Reminds me of your false cries of CP at FT when you got shitcanned because you're a gun-jumping modern day Tardicus.  LOLZ

sasquatch

A lot of chest thumping and tears over someting you weakily mew is "not true" after you were caught in a lie about your involvement in SG. Like I said before, I covered that as a possible fuckup out of sheer anger in a bid to find yours truly.
QuoteYou can't prove it... can you?

I just might have the screencap from my antivirus from 3 years ago where this all started, but given it is fashionable to scream "it's photoshopped" whenever anything damning comes their way, I would be wasting my time.

Quote Yeah, there's no way you could be lying. Except that you are. And I know the real reason you never joined PO or SG. It starts with the color yellow at the top of your head and streeeeeaks all the way to your ass, you fucking coward.

Way to go, Jackass! you just effectively called flea a liar about basically her entire version of events. all because I got you in a soy-fuelled rage and want to bop the big bully right in the nose.  ac_lmfao

A certain large marge is about to have a coronary you just vindicated what I was saying because you couldn't control your impotent rage. Thankyou for that.

And that's coming from a guy who refused to post on Flametruth because I was there and started talking shit about me knowing full well I couldn't touch him. Remember that link I posted in my previous post, squeaky? Even you admit you wouldn't come onto FT and used some weak excuse to do it. Are you afraid that the genetic fuckup might take your special little privileges away if caught fraternizing with the enemy? lol.

But please do bleat on about "word salads" while you toss other's salad, and "false bravado" when you pulled that stunt in the spring.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "JOE"We have a good time over there!

lottsa  lively topics & discussions.

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

From all of US at the SG, we would love it if yUo just stayed the fuck right here at TBC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

From all of US at the SG, we would love it if yUo just stayed the fuck right here at TBC.

I can't believe JOE ever posted here..

He's hated this place before I even knew who he was.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

No one fucking cares. Least of all me.

Anonymous

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

Thank you for the feedback....it's appreciated.

ac_smile

Bonesaw2

Quote from: "sasquatch"said so[/u] (even though he has no access to the backend), and that I ran away from you because I dropped a thread.  By the way, if I had run from you, I wouldn't have resumed posting immediately after you were unceremoniously relieved of your duties as mod and, more importantly, representative of Flame Truth, the latter being the only problem I had with you... not your totes awesome flame skills, of which there are none.

You do see how these examples are not conclusive, don't you?  What am I saying?  Of course you fucking don't, because you have a head full of shit and it interferes with your thinky parts.

You admitted to having handles at Flea's forums under which you were too much of a stinking yellowback to post your true identity, using the forum for research purposes so you could go back to where you were safe to post screenshots and then flame them.  LOL

AND we know you posted on a Pokemon forum for raiding purposes, which suggests ie: that you have no issue flaming children, and that your raiding targets reflect how big of a coward you really are.  You can say I ran from you until you're blue in your fat fucking face, Porky Pig, but I never beat up grade school kids for their shiny Pikachus.  LOL again.

Then you came here and within 50 posts, were put in the corner with all the other spastics.  I'm all out of lulz, but between that and getting thrown out on your ass from modding FT for goderating, it's clear you have deep-seated impulsive behavioral issues and if you're not seeing a therapist already, you should really consider it.

Lastly, stop namedropping Flea, dunce.  I don't care what Flea did or didn't say, and I'm not here on her request; I'm here because you flamed me - and accused me of the hilarious crime of adding malware to two different forums, one of which I have no backend access to but was conspiratorially whispering inbox nothings to Joo so that we could steal all teh IPs.

"Bu-bu-but I have a 3-year-old screenshot!"  I was wrong.  I'm wasn't out of lulz.  Your screenshots are as full of shit as you are.

Frankly, none of your quote dissecting, rambling, trademark Fat Danny yawnfests makes a lick of sense, but you keep trying.  However, unlike most people, the more you try the less you learn and the stupider you look.  Try working on that between Pokemon Go and pie eating contests, limpdick.

Lynn.F

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

Thank you for the feedback....it's appreciated.

ac_smile

Now yUo can go fuck yuOrSelf, and take that Avian Flu with yUo immigrant.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview