The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm sure having a lotta fun

Started by JOE, June 21, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.

I can't see them either way, nor do i feel like giving my machine malware just to see the level of butthurt they still have from the thirdrail days.

Anonymous

I can't see them either way, nor do i feel like giving my machine malware just to see the level of butthurt they still have from the thirdrail days.

They say you can't flame to save your life. Like, who gives a shit. Most people that claim to be flamers are full of hot air.

sasquatch

They say you can't flame to save your life. Like, who gives a shit. Most people that claim to be flamers are full of hot air.

That's because I don't waste my time on them. the last time I seriously flamed one of them, she had a huge meltdown and still mad about it to this day.

Erica Mena

He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.

What kind of sick fuck talks about babies and dildo's.

Fat Danny, that's who.
<t></t>

BEnzo

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.

Fat Danny, that's who.

Yup. Typical with these idiots when they have nothing. Which is most of the time.

caskur had the same complaint about Pickles and Stubs. She did something about it tho! Lol. Epic.

Then there's the Pokemon forum trolling Fat Danny did. Oh, well. These people exist, you have to deal..

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

Fat Danny, that's who.

you mean this one? The very same one you tried to deny that you even went by the account "the countess" until this very thread. Now you're doing an about face and not only the post was real but it was you who said it, and that it was "photoshopped".

Look, you made a textual flub that could've been cleared up if put into context. It has been you and always been you who freaked out and put sexual undertones to it while any sane person would've just wrote it off as a grandmother who took their eye off a "wild 8 month old", said 8 month old got into something, and you had to chase him down to retrieve it. That would've been the end of it. Not you, though. you began to sweat and get nervous because like obese slut pig that you are, started seeing sexual overtones about things involving an 8 month old and started flipping your shit. All i had to do was grab that ring through your nose and lead you around like a big fucking dumb trophy. It was enough to this day that if I still got you chasing shadows out of the sheer embarrassment of your fuck up.

Even if it is a Photoshop like you claimed(the response you have given for years clearly shows it isn't, btw), why did it take you this long to claim, and why did you even try to claim the account wasn't even yours before? Even if it was a photoshop, you could still argue if put in the right context and killed it right then and there. But no. you decided to flip out and try to go on a PII expedition and start making threats that would've backfired in the worst way all because you clearly got trolled and outflamed by somebody who's simply better than you.

Apparently so much that Herman confirmed you and the tard squad still can't get my name off your tongues.

You just proved my case for me, lardass

Anyone with half a brain can see that is photoshopped. No one in their right mind says things like that.

No one except sick fucks like you. Thanks for finding that chop for me tho. Now these people can see what a nasty fuck you are for themselves
<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

sasquatch

Quotethen there's the Pokemon forum trolling Fat Danny did. Oh, well. These people exist, you have to deal..

You still believe that load of shit that was started by none other than Reaper?

Lots of pokemon being discussed here.  ac_lmfao

I choose you! Gonorrhea! ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

Didn't you get banned from SG for saying sexual things about children ?

Why, yes you did !

You're a straight sicko, Pumba. You took a post from my old forum and photoshopped it to say something sexually explicit about an infant. Everyone saw the original post and everyone laughed at your pathetic attempt at trolling someone who is ten times better than you at bringing the funny

You also photoshopped a picture of Caskurs son into something extremely sick that I won't even repeat.

Even cun'T and CW knew to get rid of your bloated whale ass
<t></t>

Erica Mena

You are thee BIGGEST fucking IDIOT  :roll:

Thanks for fessing up to everything, wide load.  :thumbup:
<t></t>

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"You are thee BIGGEST fucking IDIOT  :roll:

Thanks for fessing up to everything, wide load.  :thumbup:

Then you admit what I just posted is 100% true. Thanks for the admission on your part you distributed an underage half-naked girl's pic all over TRF because you thought it was funny or the fact you may have admitted you chased your grandkid around with a strapon.

I don't know what you're so happy about. :crazy:

Everything else I've said is stuff I have been saying for months(as demonstrated), and hasn't changed one iota. something that people who are dishonest(like you) can't say about your material.

Erica Mena

Keep proving how sick you are, Pumba. I didn't have to lift a finger...you went and proved it all yourself like a total moron.

All this talk about children tho. I thought that was against the rules here ?
<t></t>

Rotwang

Posts have been removed to the Compost Bin for violation of forum rules.

Accusations and insinuations of child abuse are not permitted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Keep proving how sick you are, Pumba. I didn't have to lift a finger...you went and proved it all yourself like a total moron.

All this talk about children tho. I thought that was against the rules here ?

That's kind of borderline, so Rotwang can decide that..

But, chopped images of anyone from here or SG's children is unacceptable.

sasquatch

I see, so openly and baselessly accusing somebody of "posting sexual things of children" on another site is fine, but refuting said posts and even opening a door exonerate future accusations for another poster(flea) is not?

What did flea ever do to you, Rotwang?

Now that I know what kind of moderation I'm dealing with here, I'll deal with it accordingly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview