Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You know that is not true.

That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.

Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.

Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.

I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.

Oh puhleeease caskur. :001_rolleyes:

caskur

Ask Flea... she'll tell you about Dean.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

This is some really tacky posting.  

Although I don't personally believe in deleting posts or threads, I am used to working in forums where posts that border on or step into the kind of dreck that is prohibited by TOS can be moved by staff into a hidden depository where they are out of sight of everyone but staff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"This is some really tacky posting.  

Although I don't personally believe in deleting posts or threads, I am used to working in forums where posts that border on or step into the kind of dreck that is prohibited by TOS can be moved by staff into a hidden depository where they are out of sight of everyone but staff.

Who exactly are you addressing?

caskur

Here is a better one....

https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html">https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_webl ... amist.html">https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"This is some really tacky posting.  

Who exactly are you addressing?

Sorry if that was unclear.  I was addressing the person who was nattering on about the details of another person's life, as she understands them.

Anonymous

Here is a better one....

https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html">https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_webl ... amist.html">https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html

Sure, KM is Dean West. :001_rolleyes:

Cronus

Locked until Rotwang makes his decision on this thread.

Staff is playing no favorites. Staff is trying to calm things down by talking to all involved with PM's.

I know so much more private information about people now, that was not on this forum previously.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Rotwang

It shall remain locked.

Everybody has had their say.

Biggie Smiles

Ok... since this sniveling little gimp wants to say i'm behind some troll which erroneously accuses him of saying such things purely out of malice. And has even gone as far as to suggest I hijacked accounts at Stomping Grounds to make shit up we'll just have to find some references to his words by posters on a site where I cannot perform such activities submitted by users who are still active posters there.

I give you, two such references located off of FLameTruth.

Come to your own conclusions folks

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/7712-mitm-who-is-the-loneliest-woman-in-ft">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... oman-in-ft">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/7712-mitm-who-is-the-loneliest-woman-in-ft  

Post 4  by Din365

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/6491-sss-vs-caskur">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... -vs-caskur">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/6491-sss-vs-caskur

post 5 by #blamecunt

oops.  ac_hithere

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.

He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.

What kind of sick fuck talks about babies and dildo's.

Fat Danny, that's who.

you mean this one? The very same one you tried to deny that you even went by the account "the countess" until this very thread. Now you're doing an about face and not only the post was real but it was you who said it, and that it was "photoshopped".

Look, you made a textual flub that could've been cleared up if put into context. It has been you and always been you who freaked out and put sexual undertones to it while any sane person would've just wrote it off as a grandmother who took their eye off a "wild 8 month old", said 8 month old got into something, and you had to chase him down to retrieve it. That would've been the end of it. Not you, though. you began to sweat and get nervous because like obese slut pig that you are, started seeing sexual overtones about things involving an 8 month old and started flipping your shit. All i had to do was grab that ring through your nose and lead you around like a big fucking dumb trophy. It was enough to this day that if I still got you chasing shadows out of the sheer embarrassment of your fuck up.

Even if it is a Photoshop like you claimed(the response you have given for years clearly shows it isn't, btw), why did it take you this long to claim, and why did you even try to claim the account wasn't even yours before? Even if it was a photoshop, you could still argue if put in the right context and killed it right then and there. But no. you decided to flip out and try to go on a PII expedition and start making threats that would've backfired in the worst way all because you clearly got trolled and outflamed by somebody who's simply better than you.

Apparently so much that Herman confirmed you and the tard squad still can't get my name off your tongues.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.

He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.

What kind of sick fuck talks about babies and dildo's.

Fat Danny, that's who.

you mean this one? The very same one you tried to deny that you even went by the account "the countess" until this very thread. Now you're doing an about face and not only the post was real but it was you who said it, and that it was "photoshopped".

Look, you made a textual flub that could've been cleared up if put into context. It has been you and always been you who freaked out and put sexual undertones to it while any sane person would've just wrote it off as a grandmother who took their eye off a "wild 8 month old", said 8 month old got into something, and you had to chase him down to retrieve it. That would've been the end of it. Not you, though. you began to sweat and get nervous because like obese slut pig that you are, started seeing sexual overtones about things involving an 8 month old and started flipping your shit. All i had to do was grab that ring through your nose and lead you around like a big fucking dumb trophy. It was enough to this day that if I still got you chasing shadows out of the sheer embarrassment of your fuck up.

Even if it is a Photoshop like you claimed(the response you have given for years clearly shows it isn't, btw), why did it take you this long to claim, and why did you even try to claim the account wasn't even yours before? Even if it was a photoshop, you could still argue if put in the right context and killed it right then and there. But no. you decided to flip out and try to go on a PII expedition and start making threats that would've backfired in the worst way all because you clearly got trolled and outflamed by somebody who's simply better than you.

Apparently so much that Herman confirmed you and the tard squad still can't get my name off your tongues.

You just proved my case for me, lardass

Anyone with half a brain can see that is photoshopped. No one in their right mind says things like that.

No one except sick fucks like you. Thanks for finding that chop for me tho. Now these people can see what a nasty fuck you are for themselves

Then thankfully you publically admitted you weren't in your right mind, and that you lie like a rug to avoid consequences of something that's easily a non-event other than a careless grandma.

QuoteI thought kids were off limits here ?

Then why are you still here, then? YOU brought up your grandkid here, so are you saying you should be booted from here? The rule is that I can't flame them, and I'm not flaming your grandkid. I'm flaming you. Apparently you don't know what flaming is, and neither does your trope of tards lapping at your meat tarps.