Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Started by Tatterdamelion, September 02, 2013, 09:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatterdamelion

:(

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"There are many websites to help adopted people find their biological parent(s). I am not adopted and cannot find other websites to help me.

My mother was born in Vancouver from my grandmother who left Korea in 1952. My father said my mother disappeared before I could walk. I was raised with my two older brothers by my Canadian father.

My friend said to look on forums in Vancouver but I did not have a computer until recent times. My brother gave me his old computer and I read forums in the west area of Canada. But I have found no leads in forums. I was hoping to find leads on an Vancouver Asian forum.

Please let me know if any of you is my mother.

any more questions fash..??????

Berry Sweet

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4555041605026439&pid=1.7">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"There are many websites to help adopted people find their biological parent(s). I am not adopted and cannot find other websites to help me.

My mother was born in Vancouver from my grandmother who left Korea in 1952. My father said my mother disappeared before I could walk. I was raised with my two older brothers by my Canadian father.

My friend said to look on forums in Vancouver but I did not have a computer until recent times. My brother gave me his old computer and I read forums in the west area of Canada. But I have found no leads in forums. I was hoping to find leads on an Vancouver Asian forum.

Please let me know if any of you is my mother.

any more questions fash..??????

No and I am sorry I doubted you.

:(

Tatterdamelion

After reading this I regret coming here. I will never return.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"After reading this I regret coming here. I will never return.

:roll: Yeah go make yourself a new handle and post some more dumb crap...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"After reading this I regret coming here. I will never return.

Ms. Berry Sweet, did you know as soon as Tatterdamelion first posted it was Minaeni?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ms. Berry Sweet, did you know as soon as Tatterdamelion first posted it was Minaeni?

this guy has been trolling me for years....I can sense him minutes away....

Anonymous

I really wanted to believe Tatterdamelion was not a troll.

cc

It's the internet Fash. There just are people who act that way ... similar in real life, just more like that on the net because they are anonymous

There are also some good people. You have several here. Hold them close,

but at the same time (in life and more so on the net) be aware that  there is another type also ... and we cannot wish them to be other than what they are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It's the internet Fash. There just are people who act that way ... similar in real life, just more like that on the net because they are anonymous

There are also some good people. You have several here. Hold them close,

but at the same time (in life and more so on the net) be aware that  there is another type also ... and we cannot wish them to be other than what they are

Good advice Ms. CC...thank you..

With the exception of Minaeni and Green_Hornet I like all our recent Vancouver Forum posters who joined us.

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"too coincidental this poster registered right after those guys got banned. i hope i'm just oversensitive

look, i sensed it when fash welcomed him here. i was to doubt if i was oversensitive

Saltydog

Quote from: "jaysings"

Quote from: "jaysings"too coincidental this poster registered right after those guys got banned. i hope i'm just oversensitive

look, i sensed it when fash welcomed him here. i was to doubt if i was oversensitive

I didn't like the fact that you were bad mouthing me for no reason but I still forgive you.

Anonymous

I didn't get the same sense Jaysings and I am sorry for that.

jaysings

Quote from: "Saltydog"

I didn't like the fact that you were bad mouthing me for no reason but I still forgive you.

i wasn't talking about u, so u don't have to displease about my point unless Tatterdamelion is your handle