The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

That Oak is One Nasty Unhinged Piece of Work

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think you should do a flame match against Blazor!!!

ac_umm

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"C'mon...you can take him.

I'll be your corner man.

Old Blazor is

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/fd/ee/b6fdee38dde94284b473235c475c16d4.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"C'mon...you can take him.

I'll be your corner man.

Old Blazor is

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/fd/ee/b6fdee38dde94284b473235c475c16d4.jpg">

:laugh:

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! What is the SG? How do    I  find the SG? The nasty unhinged Caskur AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKAThuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis is only on the SG because that it the racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKAFrost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! What is the SG? How do    I  find the SG? The unhinged Caskur AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKAThuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis is only on the SG because that it the racist unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKAFrost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

Of course Rambo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! What is the SG? How do    I  find the SG? The nasty unhinged Caskur AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKAThuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis is only on the SG because that it the racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKAFrost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

:2r4ml1j_th: is this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Rambo is flaming.

In what language is he doing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Rambo is flaming.

In what language is he doing it.

Rambonese.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The heavy hitters are here today.

I'm here every day.

Very good, Fash. You're becoming a smart ass. Good for you.  :laugh3:

I suppose I am.

ac_umm

Yes, Fash. You've got what it takes.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview