Slapping around like a pinata? Check

Making more money than others? Check

Cheerleading? Check

Sloped head? Check

Back peddling? Check

Mullet? Check

Kenny Rogers? Check

Opposite team writing drivel? Check

I'm so grateful someone is keeping a box score.  Kudos, Timmy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmy"Flame match cliché checker

Have they mentioned?:

Slapping around like a pinata? Check

Making more money than others? Check

Cheerleading? Check

Sloped head? Check

Back peddling? Check

Mullet? Check

Kenny Rogers? Check

Opposite team writing drivel? Check

:confused1:

Biggie Smiles

Bricktop's first post was shit.

Have Blurt ghost write for you son.

Just sayin

Biggie Smiles

Poofer brought some funny & some moments where I was scratching my head like "wtf'?

Overall Martini and Dove are in the lead and Dove hasn't even posted yet.

Hey Shittop... do better.

Anonymous

Reading the Tag Team Match posts makes me feel like I got off the fucking boat yesterday.

Biggie Smiles

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "ThugLife"Poofer brought some funny & some moments where I was scratching my head like "wtf'?

That is not a fair assessment by all viewers. The opposition is grabbing at straws after the Blue Cashew team threw them off the track while the Blue Cashew team remained cool as cucumbers. The Blue Cashew team addressed the opposition mostly by their registered names while the losing team resorted to name-calling, a sure sign of getting butthurt. The opposition has Elementary grammar and vocabulary skills, no match to the Blue Cashew team. For example, "Like, really?" No adult says that nowadays. I have not heard that spoken since Kenny the underachiever down the street used to say it often when he was a kid.

Readers on the Blue Cashew have standards. Nothing is worth reading that consists of poor grammar and spelling.

The opposition player attacks the Blue Cashew team's appearances but he has no idea that others see him as a toad.

Blue Cashew - 5

Marrauding Interlopers - 0

The Blue Cashew team will be the victors. Easy peasy. They are up against giants of nothing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Biggie Smiles

I just heard a rumor that there's going to be a major shake up in the match.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Poofer brought some funny & some moments where I was scratching my head like "wtf'?

That is not a fair assessment by all viewers. The opposition is grabbing at straws after the Blue Cashew team threw them off the track while the Blue Cashew team remained cool as cucumbers. The Blue Cashew team addressed the opposition mostly by their registered names while the losing team resorted to name-calling, a sure sign of getting butthurt. The opposition has Elementary grammar and vocabulary skills, no match to the Blue Cashew team. For example, "Like, really?" No adult says that nowadays. I have not heard that spoken since Kenny the underachiever down the street used to say it often when he was a kid.

Readers on the Blue Cashew have standards. Nothing is worth reading that consists of poor grammar and spelling.

The opposition player attacks the Blue Cashew team's appearances but he has no idea that others see him as a toad.

Blue Cashew - 5

The Blue Cashew team will be the victors. Easy peasy. They are up against giants of nothing.

:yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Blue Cashew - 5

ac_lmfao    :thumbup:

Anonymous

Yeah.....

I'm not gonna tell the lemmings here in s flame match you save the best for last.

What I will say is.....

I'm loving this false sense of security

kiebers

Seems the Cashew team wins by default and quality. Well, if I am understanding the rules that is....

:3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :23tfup5:
QuoteOne post a day, Mon thru Friday. One post per member per team, totalling 20 posts overall.

If a team misses a post on any one day that will be game over.

Blurt - 2 posts

Brick - 2 posts

King M - 1 post

Dove - 0 posts

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Seems the Cashew team wins by default and quality. Well, if I am understanding the rules that is....

:3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :23tfup5:
QuoteOne post a day, Mon thru Friday. One post per member per team, totalling 20 posts overall.

If a team misses a post on any one day that will be game over.

Blurt - 2 posts

Brick - 2 posts

King M - 1 post

Dove - 0 posts

">
For that day its game over.

There's a one post per day limit. If you miss a day you can't go back you just lose a post.

Some ppl don't need five posts

kiebers

Perhaps Rottie can further explain the rules. Seems pretty cut and dried to me....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

No, let him have his handicap, Keebs.

Building a better cartoon requires time and diligence, if nothing else.

When words fail you, paint a moving picture.

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview