The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Dovey has some real life issues going on at the moment. So she tagged me in to take her place.

I'll be posting in the thread after Marini's next post.

Unless of course, the other side is scared to this new development

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Dovey has some real life issues going on at the moment. So she tagged me in to take her place.

I sent the memo to Brick

Blurt

Well, dayum.

Now it takes three of Flametown's top gunners to wrestle a noob and a pensioner to the mat?

My black lace panties have more substance than you lot.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Dovey has some real life issues going on at the moment. So she tagged me in to take her place.

I hope everything is okay with Dovey.

Anonymous

Were your comments ever mean Blurt...I guess that's what you're supposed to do..

Did you say SCOUSE is actually showing interest in females?

:ohmy:

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"Were your comments ever mean Blurt...I guess that's what you're supposed to do..

I don't think we can see any of this as mean. It's meant to show a flame battle without ulterior motives....hahahahahaha

Scouse....females   :shock:

(I suppose that could be considered mean...)  ac_razz
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Were your comments ever mean Blurt...I guess that's what you're supposed to do..

Scouse....females   :shock:

(I suppose that could be considered mean...)  ac_razz

Too bad this doesn't count towards the tag team match. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Step in the ring, Bug.

There's room for one more.

By the end of the tourny, we'll be contesting against Oak and her grandma the way these bozo's are switching.

@realAzhyaAryola

Smells of disqualification to me.

None of the Blue Cashew team players are scared.

We like Fash and her forum. We are a peaceful community that like discussing the prominent issues of the day. We are protective of Fash's forum. We don't want her to one day wake up and find her forum overrun by troublemakers, better known as riffraff. That is all.

Quote from: "Fashionista"
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

We like Fash and her forum. We are a peaceful community that like discussing the prominent issues of the day. We are protective of Fash's forum. We don't want her to one day wake up and find her forum overrun by troublemakers, better known as riffraff. That is all.

methinks you're not getting the concept behind flame matches

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Me thinks that geriatric reptile hasn't been laid since I love Lucy was the number one show in America and her bush resembles a inside out colonial wig.

Menopause hit her hard, like a Pollock clubbing her in the back of the head with a natural casing kielbasa. You throw fish in the fucking air and morons like her do backflips and roll over.

Wait? You hear that? That's areola here's 56k modem churning and the dreaded "you got mail" will be popping up soon I'm sure.

Wait....flame match? You plebs get one more fucking post from me.

One.

That's all I need and was my game plan the entire time. I only need one post to turn molars into liquid and watch grown men catch feels as they clutch their chests with anxiety. You guys really don't understand I'm on another level then everyone else then I guess I'll just have to back up what I say.

In one post.

I have until Friday. Do make it interesting until then.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

Me thinks that geriatric reptile hasn't been laid since I love Lucy was the number one show in America and her bush resembles a inside out colonial wig.

Menopause hit her hard, like a Pollock clubbing her in the back of the head with a natural casing kielbasa. You throw fish in the fucking air and morons like her do backflips and roll over.

Wait? You hear that? That's areola here's 56k modem churning and the dreaded "you got mail" will be popping up soon I'm sure.

Wait....flame match? You plebs get one more fucking post from me.

One.

That's all I need and was my game plan the entire time. I only need one post to turn molars into liquid and watch grown men catch feels as they clutch their chests with anxiety. You guys really don't understand I'm on another level then everyone else then I guess I'll just have to back up what I say.

In one post.

I have until Friday. Do make it interesting until then.

Azhya doesn't get flaming....there's lots of people like that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview