Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:29:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Re: WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Blurt is good but he cant carry the match by himself and his partner is dogshit.

If Dove and Martini actually try this will be a massacre

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Blurt is good but he cant carry the match by himself and his partner is dogshit.

If Dove and Martini actually try this will be a massacre

I hedged my bets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Get out of this thread, wankers!

So here we are, in a tag team flame match.

For those of you unfamiliar with King Martini (or with puffed up, metrosexual clowns more generally), a short introduction will set things straight. So to speak.

In listening to one of his inane warbling and chirping marathons on Spreakr (should a lapse in judgment take one down that dark path), one would think the King believes he has more subjects than he has toes. Painted toes, I might add—a fact that explains both why his better known handle is Poofer and why his current squirt-tart is rumoured to be able to slap that Valentino mustache off his face just by unzipping her fly and swinging her bony hips around like an anorexic ballerina on shard. But more about Dove's penis in a moment.

Do not be fooled, folks. King Martini is anything but regal. No regent woos a future queen at Starbuck's, no matter how many cigarettes he's willing to give her over the course of twelve minutes. Martini is no king. He is a barfly barman who, at the end of the night, nurses a cocktail (or cocktails a nurse—the accounts vary) while counting his nickels and dimes, hoping that this night is the night he'll finally be able to bot his way into Fortnite. Or, at the very least, win a game of Pong. We can only wish him luck. Or even a good fuck.

Which brings me to Dovey, Mistress of Camel-Flavoured Condoms, Missionary to those heathens unfamiliar with the glory of the Missionary position. What is a gal to do when she frowns upon abortion and her two-bit beau would rather die than sport a rubber? The obvious answer, of course, is that she can wear the latex herself. She has the equipment. If only she could use it appropriately, Martini would be mercifully silent for a spell.

And what of nursing? Nursing requires the ability to tell the difference between Gaviscon and Gabapentin, an ability she lacks given that her nursing experience is limited to playing an NPC in the hospital level in Silent Hill 2. But all is not lost. I hear she's learned the difference between Heineken Light and hydromorphone. It'll make her Saturday nights easier to manage. And her patients more compliant when the straps and stockings come out. Healthcare with a twist of lemon.

These two lovebirds have chosen to make their romance the stuff of bad reality TV. The best one can hope for is to find the damn remote before Martini pops the question and Dove pops a damaged vein.

Oh my Blurt, and this is my last post in this thread.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm happy to see Blurt leading off with a standing double, not even needing to brush any dust off the seat of his natty pinstriped uniform.  Ever the dapper one, he is.

Blurt

Heh.

Are the participants allowed to comment on the action?

I'm new to this stuff.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

If this is the comment thread, Rotty needs to move all that to here

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"If this is the comment thread, Rotty needs to move all that to here

You are right KM..

I'm sorry I messed it up.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "King Martini"If this is the comment thread, Rotty needs to move all that to here

You are right KM..

ac_blush

Lol hun you didn't know its ok

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are right KM..

ac_blush

Lol hun you didn't know its ok

Rotwang will get it straightened out.

ac_smile

Biggie Smiles

Anyone remember that movie "Bronx Tale?

Remember Coffee Cake? When SOnny said "no no no .... I dont want that face look at my dice, put him in the bathroom"

This thread reminds me of that scene for some reason

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Anyone remember that movie "Bronx Tale?

Remember Coffee Cake? When SOnny said "no no no .... I dont want that face look at my dice, put him in the bathroom"

This thread reminds me of that scene for some reason

">

ac_toofunny

Timmy the ammer

Flame match cliché checker

Have they mentioned?:

Slapping around like a pinata? Check

Making more money than others? Check

Cheerleading? Check

Sloped head? Check

Back peddling? Check

Mullet? Check

Kenny Rogers? Check

Opposite team writing drivel? Check

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview