The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Murd and my Martini Romance

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "4 Kids, 4 Daddies"I hope that vile cow Dove was not allowed to return to work. She should be permanently banned from the health care field.

This post is vile Shen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "4 Kids, 4 Daddies"I hope that vile cow Dove was not allowed to return to work. She should be permanently banned from the health care field.

This post is vile Shen.

It certainly is.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"All that was certainly one pile of horseshit.

BULLSEYE!!

Anonymous

yep

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

BULLSEYE!!

Quote from: "Herman"

yep

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Who is more desperately seeking posters, Murd or Martini?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Who is more desperately seeking posters, Murd or Martini?

Flea

Anonymous

Gawd damn this forum sucks on a cell phone.

Heard any brain dead gossip or pathological lies lately?

Well for starters... Moon was the first member to meet Joo and Dove doxed her offline for it when she and Joo hooked up.  Then Dove and Joo went rogue in their newly found romance and attacked a woman who contracted herpes from her cheating husband and buried her miscarriage in the rose garden.  Heard any good prolife arguments on flame boards lately?

But I met Chaos40 on a site called HugThat.  I was on his site DO the Saturday morning it opened.  He eventually banned a member who tried to post our cyber logs in retaliation for my not siding with him during an admin vote who also happened to be his friend at the time.  He will always be my hero.  I strive to be more like him in my own life (work beast mode insane focus) and I believe we will be friends until we are old and he is still chasing tail and complaining about how crazy they are lol good times ;)

Flea is the only female Joo has ever terrorized online.  That shit was HIGHlarious.  He and Dove used her like a chew toy.... but she wasn't around for the pre-game romance... I was on DO the day Joo dragged Dove back to meet us all and the Hoorwars kicked off... just like she wasn't around when Dove went to rehab.

I got close with Joo while Dove was falling off the rails.  I helped him with his divorce and went to visit him when mine was filed.  Dove was married and had a new baby when I went to visit.  I used this against Flea on SG and it hasn't stopped being blasted throughout the community since.  It was meant as a single post to pimp slap her upside the head that she has now dragged throughout the community.  I posted a screenshot from my HS reunion thread where I asked where one of my besties from HS was because i was dating her HS boyfriend 15 years after the fact.  The claims that I did against girl code/behind her back is absolutely FALS3.  Dove admitted to a few people she knew I was going.  I vehemently despise Flea's false claim that I backstabbed Dove.  I was on the phone with her while I was at the airport on my way to see him and told her if something happens I'm not going to stop it.  She said she knew I would care for him and his and I had her blessing.  

I will not talk about the details of what happened out of respect for our relationship... but you have to wonder about a woman who claims to not have a thing for him is 1. Constantly telling people I'm a whale and 2. Why she asked him if what I posted about it was true.  

As for Mar~Teeny~Weenie... we were maybe 8 PM's deep into our exchange 8+ years ago when Dove convinced me he was a Prowler dual.  I remember being drawn to his charisma... much like I was when I returned online in May 2019 after my 5 year retirement from forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Gawd damn this forum sucks on a cell phone.

Well for starters... Moon was the first member to meet Joo and Dove doxed her offline for it when she and Joo hooked up.  Then Dove and Joo went rogue in their newly found romance and attacked a woman who contracted herpes from her cheating husband and buried her miscarriage in the rose garden.  Heard any good prolife arguments on flame boards lately?

But I met Chaos40 on a site called HugThat.  I was on his site DO the Saturday morning it opened.  He eventually banned a member who tried to post our cyber logs in retaliation for my not siding with him during an admin vote who also happened to be his friend at the time.  He will always be my hero.  I strive to be more like him in my own life (work beast mode insane focus) and I believe we will be friends until we are old and he is still chasing tail and complaining about how crazy they are lol good times ;)

Flea is the only female Joo has ever terrorized online.  That shit was HIGHlarious.  He and Dove used her like a chew toy.... but she wasn't around for the pre-game romance... I was on DO the day Joo dragged Dove back to meet us all and the Hoorwars kicked off... just like she wasn't around when Dove went to rehab.

I got close with Joo while Dove was falling off the rails.  I helped him with his divorce and went to visit him when mine was filed.  Dove was married and had a new baby when I went to visit.  I used this against Flea on SG and it hasn't stopped being blasted throughout the community since.  It was meant as a single post to pimp slap her upside the head that she has now dragged throughout the community.  I posted a screenshot from my HS reunion thread where I asked where one of my besties from HS was because i was dating her HS boyfriend 15 years after the fact.  The claims that I did against girl code/behind her back is absolutely FALS3.  Dove admitted to a few people she knew I was going.  I vehemently despise Flea's false claim that I backstabbed Dove.  I was on the phone with her while I was at the airport on my way to see him and told her if something happens I'm not going to stop it.  She said she knew I would care for him and his and I had her blessing.  

I will not talk about the details of what happened out of respect for our relationship... but you have to wonder about a woman who claims to not have a thing for him is 1. Constantly telling people I'm a whale and 2. Why she asked him if what I posted about it was true.  

As for Mar~Teeny~Weenie... we were maybe 8 PM's deep into our exchange 8+ years ago when Dove convinced me he was a Prowler dual.  I remember being drawn to his charisma... much like I was when I returned online in May 2019 after my 5 year retirement from forums.

You sure do love to type about yourself.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"

You sure do love to type about yourself.

Indeed...
Blahhhhhh...

kooch

Anonymous

My favorite troll to date involved Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  Dove & I were fighting and she left a photo in the photobucket account I had a password to.  

I was basically driving the Oak & Moon profiles @ SG and gave enough details to Oak to convince Mar~Teeny~Weenie that I had passed his cock pic that he sent to Dove during one of his typographical disasters of a sexting sesh around to all the girls.  Looking at the screen shots of the then Mod of a flame board reduced into a cock pic peddling pervert still makes me bust up to this day  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Mar~Teeny~Weenie: You wanna see my dick pick?

Every female member logged in that day:  ac_sothere  ac_sothere  ac_sothere

The backpedal was EPIC.... he claimed it was from a big dick pic site.  I've gotten better bigger cock pics from the old CO boys  ac_toofunny

It's these little shifts in mental stability that bleeds into their posting that make it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells that you've got someone by the balls  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"My favorite troll to date involved Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  Dove & I were fighting and she left a photo in the photobucket account I had a password to.  

I was basically driving the Oak & Moon profiles @ SG and gave enough details to Oak to convince Mar~Teeny~Weenie that I had passed his cock pic that he sent to Dove during one of his typographical disasters of a sexting sesh around to all the girls.  Looking at the screen shots of the then Mod of a flame board reduced into a cock pic peddling pervert still makes me bust up to this day  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Mar~Teeny~Weenie: You wanna see my dick pick?

Every female member logged in that day:  ac_sothere  ac_sothere  ac_sothere

The backpedal was EPIC.... he claimed it was from a big dick pic site.  I've gotten better bigger cock pics from the old CO boys  ac_toofunny

It's these little shifts in mental stability that bleeds into their posting that make it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells that you've got someone by the balls  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :yahoo:

https://imgflip.com/i/3m84pq">https://imgflip.com/memegenerator">via Imgflip Meme Generator

Anonymous

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f7996415ca02801ca5c2a597c58f4997/tenor.gif?itemid=13532407">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview