The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Murd and my Martini Romance

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"My favorite troll to date involved Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  Dove & I were fighting and she left a photo in the photobucket account I had a password to.  

I was basically driving the Oak & Moon profiles @ SG and gave enough details to Oak to convince Mar~Teeny~Weenie that I had passed his cock pic that he sent to Dove during one of his typographical disasters of a sexting sesh around to all the girls.  Looking at the screen shots of the then Mod of a flame board reduced into a cock pic peddling pervert still makes me bust up to this day  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Mar~Teeny~Weenie: You wanna see my dick pick?

Every female member logged in that day:  ac_sothere  ac_sothere  ac_sothere

The backpedal was EPIC.... he claimed it was from a big dick pic site.  I've gotten better bigger cock pics from the old CO boys  ac_toofunny

It's these little shifts in mental stability that bleeds into their posting that make it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells that you've got someone by the balls  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :yahoo:

The only thing you drive is your fat ass to KFC for a bucket of chicken and some biscuits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kooch"What the fuck did I just read?

ERRR MERR GERRD this is painful... it basically said that Fupa calls me a whale because she was so butthurted when Joo confirmed he made my booty clap that he had to salvage the tailspin tizzy she was about to launch and epic melty over and decided to lie and tell her I was a cow.  He is HIGHlarious!  

Ironically, I started craving turkey subs the week she started referring to MMP as Blimpies before I was made aware of it... ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Omg this site is a pain in my ass... logged out AGAIN!  SMH  :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Omg this site is a pain in my ass... logged out AGAIN!  SMH  :t1929:

Erica and Herman were saying the same thing.

ac_dunno

Odinson

It throws me out occasionally..

But I was thinking that its caused by me changing between my laptop and my phone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It throws me out occasionally..

But I was thinking that its caused by me changing between my laptop and my phone.

You as well Odi?

It has never happened to me.....hmmm.

ac_umm

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Guest"

ERRR MERR GERRD this is painful... it basically said that Fupa calls me a whale because she was so butthurted when Joo confirmed he made my booty clap that he had to salvage the tailspin tizzy she was about to launch and epic melty over and decided to lie and tell her I was a cow.  He is HIGHlarious!  

Ironically, I started craving turkey subs the week she started referring to MMP as Blimpies before I was made aware of it... ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

I call you a whale because that's what you are. If it makes you feel better, I'll call you bumperhead since I could fly a fucking plane right smack into that ten finger forehead of yours.

Only one that gets butthurt over Joo is YOU. You're butthurt that we're friends, you're butthurt that I didn't have to fuck him for him to respect me and you're butthurt that he helped me create a better forum than yours ever could be. You're so fucking butthurt, you've been unraveling for days while making up these outrageous stories that no one with a gawddamn brain cell believes. You're a nasty disgusting skank who has to go after your friends leftovers cuz men don't consider you the first option.

There. That's all the attention you're getting from me. Quite frankly, you're just not cute enough for me to bother with.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I don't think pointing out to all the lovely readers that my brain is larger than yours is helping your cause, ignoramus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Omg this site is a pain in my ass... logged out AGAIN!  SMH  :t1929:

ac_dunno

I can post from my profile as long as I follow quoted links back to that thread.  

Other than that... I don't speak egghead.  Maybe ask Thuggie?

Anonymous

I was lol'ing at Erica's invite to all the troll dual accounts when I was thinking I would create a list of all the flamer boys she jerks her 3" erect clit to every night while dodging sexual advances from whatever the hell she allows into her bed...

And then I thought it might be easier to comprise a list of flamer boys she doesn't have a crush on...

Except NO ONE came to mind.

I'll be a Chaos40 groupie for life... ONE  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

I can post from my profile as long as I follow quoted links back to that thread.  

Other than that... I don't speak egghead.  Maybe ask Thuggie?

Okay, if he sees this, maybe he can offer some advice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I was lol'ing at Erica's invite to all the troll dual accounts when I was thinking I would create a list of all the flamer boys she jerks her 3" erect clit to every night while dodging sexual advances from whatever the hell she allows into her bed...

And then I thought it might be easier to comprise a list of flamer boys she doesn't have a crush on...

Except NO ONE came to mind.

I'll be a Chaos40 groupie for life... ONE  ac_wub

Gay.

Called it.

Anonymous

So you're the board skank?

You you I guess?

Anonymous

So you're the board skank?

You you I guess?

If desperation is the deciding factor, than yes, Murdock is the board skank.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview