The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

This is getting redundant

Started by Lynn.F, August 12, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt""hahaha, fuck off"?

Well. I can now certainly see how your being TRF's last reigning flame champion and TRF closing down are related.

"fuck off" is a feral signature I stole...

here's another one...

bite me.... (flea)

Me, I just think you're a condescending pretentious twat who probably uses clear nail polish to stop your hose laddering further.

I do not flame unless it's an organized match.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Quote from: "caskur"Me, I just think you're a condescending pretentious twat who probably uses clear nail polish to stop your hose laddering further.

So, another "probabilty" flamer?

You "probably" this... you "probably" that...

Here's a certainty: you're not cut out for this. Your "psychological warfare" is on a par with a  game of Twister. If you try to put your meaty paw on that green circle, I guarantee you my crotch will be shoved up against your wattles.

And, for the record, I only use clear nail polish as a top coat on my toenails. Unlike you, I chuck hose with runs in them. I'm surprised thieves even bothered to raid your dresser, what with the tattered, thrift store lingerie and laddered hose it contained.

You couldn't survive a flame match if those things weighing down your bra were petrol-filled balloons and you carried a concealed flamethrower in the back pocket of your mom jeans.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"And, for the record, I only use clear nail polish as a top coat on my toenails.    

Fungal infection eh?

You poor guy.

I recommend a very strict yeast free diet for you...

No wine, beer or spirits of any kind

No vinegar

No sugar

No cheese

No dried fruit

No vegemite

No Bread or any yeast buns.

Lemme know how you go in a week's time.

Don't worry about that super intense migraine... that's the candida albicans dying in your bloodstream releasing a toxic gas... 24-48 hours and it'll be over and you'll be cured.

">https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patie ... idemia.pdf">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Oh, look.

The cute little puppies are playing.

Don't worry. They will nod off soon.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, look.

The cute little puppies are playing.

Don't worry. They will nod off soon.

Especially if he keeps posting like that.

I thought you educated him.

He's a one pot one post wonder.

pfft!~
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

I'm starting to wonder why you end so many of your posts with a silent fart, Caskur.

May I suggest you replace your ill-fitting butt plug with an ocarina?

Keep us entertained. The effort may be worth it. In the end.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm starting to wonder why you

Oh course you're wondering about me underling. I have reached great heights in the flame community and have fools like King Poofer TERRIFIED by me. Even Dum Sum quakes in his Doc Martins and hides at flame truth.

I'm the most scary flamer you'll ever encounter. Psycho caskur they call me.  

Very nice to meet you Flirt.
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "caskur"

Oh course you're wondering about me underling. I have reached great heights in the flame community and have fools like King Poofer TERRIFIED by me. Even Dum Sum quakes in his Doc Martins and hides at flame truth.

I'm the most scary flamer you'll ever encounter. Psycho caskur the call me.  

:roll:
<t></t>

Bricktop

Anonymous

Blurt

Listen, Hyperbole Harriet, I have no doubt your reputation precedes you on these boards. I'm just not sure your reputation is what you seem to think it is.

You're like an almost female version of King Martini; all bumble and no sting. Martini has at least this going for him that he can string two sentences together and not have them sound like something written in human poo on a cell wall at your local Club Meds.

While your pleasure at meeting me is quite understandable, don't go believing that it's not at least ten times as intense as the one I experienced in meeting you.

And please be aware that I don't flirt with morons, Casket. I dance with them until their brain cells litter the ballroom floor like so many faded rose petals.

Now take my hand.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Listen, Hyperbole Harriet, I have no doubt your reputation precedes you on these boards. I'm just not sure your reputation is what you seem to think it is.

You're like an almost female version of King Martini; all bumble and no sting. Martini has at least this going for him that he can string two sentences together and not have them sound like something written in human poo on a cell wall at your local Club Meds.

While your pleasure at meeting me is quite understandable, don't go believing that it's not at least ten times as intense as the one I experienced in meeting you.

And please be aware that I don't flirt with morons, Casket. I dance with them until until their brain cells litter the ballroom floor like so many faded rose petals.

Now take my hand.

I'm glad to see you here Blurt.

ac_smile

Odinson

If females ruled the world, there would be no more wars.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview