Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The "Daddys Little Princess" T-Shirt reveal

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2019, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Murdock"I was dubbed Purdy Murdy 12 years ago and the boys still call me that...so...  

Notice how he doesn't even use my pic?   He had to draw one... Or wait, he had Pickles draw one.... I wonder how long that textual exchange went on... days? weeks? months?  *bwahahhahah*

You reek of obsession, Teeny... get a grip.

Nobody calls you "Purdy" you fucking anvil faced moose, with the exception of yourself. ac_lmfao

And no offense, "boys" don't go for overweight drunken slobs when there's prime real estate out there to sink their teeth into.

See, this is what you old mingbats clearly don't understand;

I man has to want to be with a fucking used up recepticle such as yourself. You are at that age where you can't pick and choose, you are stuck with whatever's left. Trash like high flying Bryan ac_lmfao

And no offense, I don't see any line forming or fighting over your attention, resting constipated bitch face. You are the purest form of loser and the most stream lined definition of curb appeal.You are internet garbage.

I'm on these forums to rub it in to the rabble. Your here because you are the rabble and enjoy me smacking your face with my dick like a lasso and telling you Getty up with my other hand on my belt buckle. You live to get abused.

So don't get it twisted, Murdork. Tell me again how you like my chitown swag and wonder how my dick would taste in your mouth while you "flick your bean" and maybe, just maybe, I won't make another podcast where I'm supposed to interview you then tell you the file got lost because my cat ate it off my hard drive, you stupid, hungry, thirsty, attention seeking tulip.

I'm too big for you Murdoch, in more ways then one.

Mar~Teeny~Weenie, if size was money honey, you wouldn't have a penny...  

I feel bad for your ex wife: Sorry kids... we can't afford college because daddy has another restraining order from his most recent relationship failure and his internet addiction is pretty rampant right now  with that epic Norman Bates meltdown on SG... plus he has resorted to buying skanks gifts on my macy's credit card so we won't be having Christmas... so, since daddy can't walk away from flametown long enough to be a solid earner... you're just going to have to work at Burger King when you're old enough for daddy to hire you there  *pouts*

Let's review your psychodrama stalker obsession with me, douchetool...

Flick my bean? That's a Dove term dating back to TV ~ BC = Before Chump aka Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  Daddy's Princess ~ a term used to describe Dove's jealousy after Big build me my forum.  Interloper much, you twitchy little weirdo?  This is a 3some NOT an orgy *ugh, as if*

Back the fuck up, yo... you're not Big.  You never will be.  No matter how hard your mentally unstable ass tries... no matter how badly you fumble with the logistics of flaming peaches trying to be like Big... no matter how many of his ex's you try to fuck with... face facts, calling the cute psycho on his team fat and ugly will not gain you his level of notoriety, punkass.  

Speaking of boys who call me Purdy Murdy... who do you think took it upon himself to add that name to the index of my forum?  I'll give you a hint... starts with B ends with G... garnishes attention from the girlies online that you could only dream of....

Reducing you into a cock pic peddling pervert was the highlight of my trolling career xoxo

caskur

Mar~Teeny~Weenie smokes... he's a stroke potential... HIGH STROKE POTENTIAL....

He can abuse others for their physical issues but he'll have his own soon enough.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Im totally not jealous that Joo built a forum for Murd.

No clue how that even became a thing.

No way would i ever want to own a forum.  I dont even wanna mod one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Mar~Teeny~Weenie smokes... he's a stroke potential... HIGH STROKE POTENTIAL....

He can abuse others for their physical issues but he'll have his own soon enough.

Shut your yap ole yeller and let Murd and Mart go at it.

You dont have to hump EVERY drama. Blow some dust off that old man of yours once in a while.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Mar~Teeny~Weenie smokes... he's a stroke potential... HIGH STROKE POTENTIAL....

Shut your yap ole yeller and let Murd and Mart go at it.

You dont have to hump EVERY drama. Blow some dust off that old man of yours once in a while.

Who is looking after your kids while you're e-whoring yourself out on the interwebz, Ms No-hoper?

Quote from: "Dove"Im totally not jealous that Joo built a forum for Murd.

No clue how that even became a thing.

No way would i ever want to own a forum.  I dont even wanna mod one.

No one would join your forum anyway....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You mean whose is watching my teenagers? Or the pre schooler?

Is that really any of anyones business here? Let me answer that for ya....no, its not.

Im sure a few people would obligation join and never post. Im not really present enough nor do i pay much attention to be a board owner or anything besides a poster.

I wouldnt never start a forum, never mod a forum, et. Boards will never be a priority.

Who cares? Lol.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Idon't get the daddy's little princess thing....must be an inside joke.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Murdy and Dove are both beautiful ladies.

ac_smile

As are you, Fash! ♡

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Idon't get the daddy's little princess thing....must be an inside joke.

ac_unsure

The 3 of us (Big, Dove and I) go WAY back.... I was one of the first members on the first board (DO = DaOutskirtz) that Big built.  I've known Big for 12 years and Dove for over 10.  We all migrated to TV (our home board Trollvalhalla) and were there until it closed.  We have been posting together for a L O N G time.  

But my "daddy's princess" comment was thrown out during the Murdy/Dovey feud in reference to Big as the "daddy" and I alluded to Dove being jealous because Big had just built MMP.  

So it's not daddy like your father, it's a naughty daddy like the man who lays it down in the bedroom :evilthoughts2:

Bricktop

Pants Yamato

Holy cheese covered balls! That Murdoch avatar looks like she's wearing those toy Groucho Marx glasses without the moustashe. I bet she stole it from Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Holy cheese covered balls! That Murdoch avatar looks like she's wearing those toy Groucho Marx glasses without the moustashe. I bet she stole it from Peaches.

It's a nice picture Pants.

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Holy cheese covered balls! That Murdoch avatar looks like she's wearing those toy Groucho Marx glasses without the moustashe. I bet she stole it from Peaches.

It's a nice picture Pants.

Her nose is huge, it looks like a filleted Oscar Mayer frankfurter. They should send that nose down to use as a helicopter landing area to help hurricane Dorian relief efforts. Jus' sayin'.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview