Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

The "Daddys Little Princess" T-Shirt reveal

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2019, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Pants Yamato"I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq's.

I can't help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit!  This is a worthy cause!!!  

BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don't fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?

What can I say, Herman...

I'm a sweetheart & a savage  :evilthoughts2:

More sweetheart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Pants Yamato"I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq's.

I can't help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit!  This is a worthy cause!!!  

Is that you Murdy?

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

Rotwang

Just a warning, there, sunshine.

I note that you have instigated a challenge to Murdock to engage you in a conflict over your personal relationship HERE, rather than in SG where it belongs, and where I believe she is banned.

I would ask that you show this forum more respect than as a dumpster for interpersonal disputes that have no connection here. Your issues occurred as members of SG...that's where your provocation belongs.

Not here.

If you feel it important to address your disagreement with Murdock in a public arena, do so at SG. If Murdock is banned at SG, unban her and invite her back.

If you start throwing shit here, it will be dumpstered.

The Blue Cashew isn't a sewer for another forums overflow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Just a warning, there, sunshine.

I note that you have instigated a challenge to Murdock to engage you in a conflict over your personal relationship HERE, rather than in SG where it belongs, and where I believe she is banned.

I would ask that you show this forum more respect than as a dumpster for interpersonal disputes that have no connection here. Your issues occurred as members of SG...that's where your provocation belongs.

Not here.

If you feel it important to address your disagreement with Murdock in a public arena, do so at SG. If Murdock is banned at SG, unban her and invite her back.

You don't have to worry about things here, pumpkin.

The bomb drop will prolly be felt here, tho ac_lmfao

Anonymous

They won't allow me @ the battlegrounds of SG.  I'm public enemy #1 to the flamers there.  Maybe it's because I'm a retired troll... but mostly it's because I'm in a higher tax bracket *bwahahahah*

Out of respect for Fash & this forum... I will ignore the little wanker.

Xoxo Murdy

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

Is that you Murdy?

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

I like Murdock..

She posts here, I post at her forum..

Whatever happened on another forum between the two of you years ago is none of my business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

Is that you Murdy?

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

I like Murdock..

She posts here, I post at her forum..

Whatever happened on another forum between the two of you years ago is none of my business.

Never said it was.

But, I would love to show you specifically what it is you define a "sweetheart" and I'm positive you will see it.

It's gonna open alot of eyes.

Anonymous

Awww shucks... thanks guys.  I have enjoyed meeting all of you and posting here at BC & look forward to getting to know you all better.  

I didn't intend to come back from my 5 year retirement from trolling to join the psychodrama world of flametown.  Unfortunately, Mar~Teeny~Weenie doesn't take "NO" for an answer.  But for the most part, his antics to propel this self-concocted psychodrama into flametown has only resulted in the sensible, intelligent posters believing he is mentally unstable.

Despite his numerous airclaims, we have no history together other than a casual text exchange where he swore to not troll the panel of my board while it was new (breach of contract much?) and the accusations that I hacked Dove's photobucket that I've always had the password to.  He has misconstrued our textual exchange about my forum for sexting.  I haven't dealt with this level of emotional retardation since I turned down 3 offers for a prom date in high school *rolls eyes*

Anonymous

As for SG... it's far worse that Rotwang has outlined.  I was banned for a prochoice argument on the battle grounds of a "flame forum" ~ I was banned several more times without warning and zero TOS violation until they eventually DELETED my profile.  I have never received a single warning there from an admin.  

I am PUBLIC ENEMY #1 @ SG's battle grounds

Erica Mena

Not here.

She will never be allowed at SG. Ever. I've already told you this

One thing OUR crowd ( flamers ) does not do, is contact members families or threaten to contact them. Once that line is crossed, there is no coming back and people will get hurt. You may not think that's serious, but I do. So don't try to throw that shit my way cuz it ain't happening.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

Not here.

She will never be allowed at SG. Ever. I've already told you this

One thing OUR crowd ( flamers ) does not do, is contact members families or threaten to contact them. Once that line is crossed, there is no coming back and people will get hurt. You may not think that's serious, but I do. So don't try to throw that shit my way cuz it ain't happening.

K, fair enough.

I will never join your forum or Murdock's forum.  Both forums hate nerds like me.

Erica Mena

That's fine. It's open to everyone as long as they don't try and go real life on the members.
<t></t>

Anonymous

For starters, Erica isn't being honest or forthcoming about her actual reasons for not wanting me there... she locked threads on the battle grounds of SG because she can't "handle" me or my arguments without looking like a complete fool.  This is why I have blocked her here.  

Secondly, I contacted someone in retaliation for them contacting my then husband at his job. I wrote about how wrong RL contact is on a thread at MMP called The Farmer & The Bombshell.  This was also 8 years ago.... and I was a mod at her board when it opened and she already knew about the farmer sitch since she was on CO when it went down... so....

How can I contact anyone at SG if I don't have access to IP addresses?  Nice backpedal, but you'll need a better bike.  

Clearly, logic isn't Erica's strong suit.

Anonymous

Caskur can confirm that Erica was on CO as Flea when the Farmer situation went down if anyone doesn't believe me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview