A

The "Daddys Little Princess" T-Shirt reveal

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2019, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Rotwang"
As much as I find taking cheap shots at a persons physical appearance, particularly those due to physiological maladies, repugnant and distasteful, they don't contravene current rules and policies.

I vehemently disagree with you on this. You have been locking threads due to personal attacks when posters fight, rehash their past grievances and bring to light other unsavory details. How is this different?

If a male poster here gets genital cancer and one day his genitals falls off, are we then welcome to make a mockery of that?

If that happened to a poster, I'd hope they not announce it on a flaming sub.

Ah, er, well, um, I will not be surprised what others share on the forums. :001_rolleyes:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

As much as I find taking cheap shots at a persons physical appearance, particularly those due to physiological maladies, repugnant and distasteful, they don't contravene current rules and policies.

I vehemently disagree with you on this. You have been locking threads due to personal attacks when posters fight, rehash their past grievances and bring to light other unsavory details. How is this different?

If a male poster here gets genital cancer and one day his genitals falls off, are we then welcome to make a mockery of that?

As far as I'm concerned, most things should be fair game in this sub. The people that get flamed are people who do it to others anyway.

Anonymous

That's already happened.

Bra1n, the forum owner of Turd Fail had to have one of his testicles removed since it looked like a shriveled up meatball from all the cancer it sponged up.

I had made a testicle bib for him to soak up what little manhood he had left that was sweating out the poor guy from all the chemo his body was taking in, and wanted to stream if I put my phone on his forehead if it would catch a charge, but sadly, he declined.

Poor Bra1n, he said it took him months to relearn how to walk and that having one nut thru his balance off. I personally told him to just rid of the other one before he had to go thru that shit again.

Rotwang

I understand your point.

The personal attacks were different because they not only exposed information about posters, but about families, children and emotional relationships.  Whilst some of the posts were simply abusive, I made the decision to dump posts and lock threads because allowing it to continue would only perpetuate the problem. Please note that some of these same posters were banned from other forums for the same conduct. I do not believe conflicts such as this are in the best interest of this forum.

I need to state clearly that having a flame sub is not the same as being a flame forum. Forum rules and policies apply even in this sub, a point which seems to elude some of the "flamers" that use this place to carry on historic conflicts. As long as I moderate, we will not become a battleground for personal feuds and confrontations overflowing from other forums (and which are often the cause for people being banned there).

Using details such as a person's physical features is common in flaming. Obesity, unsightly physical appearances, even occupations and hobbies are all fuel for flamers. It may be vulgar, but it is a fact of flaming life. If you don't want to be mocked for personal matters, don't put them on the internet, especially in the flaming community.

We won't allow racism or child abuse as tools in an altercation.

However, if members here find the conduct you are concerned about repugnant and unacceptable, perhaps you can inform Fash privately and ask her to consider action to eliminate it. I'm quite happy to abide with whatever members want as determined by Fash.

And if any flamers read this and complain that "it ain't flaming if it doesn't hurt feelings" grow the fuck up. If you're that brave, go out into the street, find someone with a physical anomaly, and start hurling abuse at them.

Make sure you record it on video so we can see for ourselves how courageous you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

That's already happened.

Bra1n, the forum owner of Turd Fail had to have one of his testicles removed since it looked like a shriveled up meatball from all the cancer it sponged up.

I had made a testicle bib for him to soak up what little manhood he had left that was sweating out the poor guy from all the chemo his body was taking in, and wanted to stream if I put my phone on his forehead if it would catch a charge, but sadly, he declined.

Poor Bra1n, he said it took him months to relearn how to walk and that having one nut thru his balance off. I personally told him to just rid of the other one before he had to go thru that shit again.

What does he need it for anyway. I heard that Bra1n freak was a progtard anyway. They worry too much about the inequality of power to enjoy getting laid.

Anonymous

I was dubbed Purdy Murdy 12 years ago and the boys still call me that...so...  

Notice how he doesn't even use my pic?   He had to draw one... Or wait, he had Pickles draw one.... I wonder how long that textual exchange went on... days? weeks? months?  *bwahahhahah*

You reek of obsession, Teeny... get a grip.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Murdock"I was dubbed Purdy Murdy 12 years ago and the boys still call me that...so...  

Notice how he doesn't even use my pic?   He had to draw one... Or wait, he had Pickles draw one.... I wonder how long that textual exchange went on... days? weeks? months?  *bwahahhahah*

yeah, and mob bosses call big fucking hulking masses of men "tiny".

Anonymous

For the record:  I would not kick Oak out of bed for eating cookies.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Invite her over, then...

It's my understanding that someone has already created an account here in her name.  That presents a problem for her, as I understand it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

It's my understanding that someone has already created an account here in her name.  That presents a problem for her, as I understand it.

Nobody created an account in her name..

Someone posted as a guest as Oak, but we don't have guest posting anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Nobody created an account in her name..

Someone posted as a guest as Oak, but we don't have guest posting anymore.

Thanks, I'll advise her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I was dubbed Purdy Murdy 12 years ago and the boys still call me that...so...  

Nobody calls you "Purdy" you fucking anvil faced moose, with the exception of yourself. ac_lmfao

And no offense, "boys" don't go for overweight drunken slobs when there's prime real estate out there to sink their teeth into.

See, this is what you old mingbats clearly don't understand;

I man has to want to be with a fucking used up recepticle such as yourself. You are at that age where you can't pick and choose, you are stuck with whatever's left. Trash like high flying Bryan ac_lmfao

And no offense, I don't see any line forming or fighting over your attention, resting constipated bitch face. You are the purest form of loser and the most stream lined definition of curb appeal.You are internet garbage.

I'm on these forums to rub it in to the rabble. Your here because you are the rabble and enjoy me smacking your face with my dick like a lasso and telling you Getty up with my other hand on my belt buckle. You live to get abused.

So don't get it twisted, Murdork. Tell me again how you like my chitown swag and wonder how my dick would taste in your mouth while you "flick your bean" and maybe, just maybe, I won't make another podcast where I'm supposed to interview you then tell you the file got lost because my cat ate it off my hard drive, you stupid, hungry, thirsty, attention seeking tulip.

I'm too big for you Murdoch, in more ways then one.

Anonymous

Ain't this some shit, though?  The Gypsy Moth starts a flame thread about the Princess then gets offended when she spits in his eye.

And now he's looking for cross-forum drama cuz you know, the audience here ain't big enough for him.

I think the only thing "big" about him is his appetite for notoriety, and of course maybe his sidekick who ain't really big in THAT sense of the word.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview