Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2019, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Technology will have to improve to allow us to produce more food on less land.

Climate change stupidity is making that worse too. Wind, solar and biofuels compete with arable lands.

It's not stupidity. It is happening. Your generation needs to catch up...

The 80's are long gone!~

The "solutions" the billionaire progs propose are not stupid to them. They make a shit pot full of money off of wind, solar and biofuel scams.

The people that cry the most about climate change are the ones who make the problem worse. There are easy, cost effective ways to lower the amount of C02 we release into the atmosphere. I'm not convinced it will stop the climate from changing, but it can be done without robbing us blind.

Well, there was https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/climate-change-skeptics-live-more-environmentally-responsible-lives-than-alarmists-t11085.html">another thread on that exact subject. The goal isn't actually to lower GHG's, but to see how much they can tax the shit out of us and how much of our freedoms they they take before the people stop the buck. France had some riots and macron has tanked in the polls, australia refused to elect a government promising more of that, referrendums in the u.s reject carbon taxes, and sock boy here in Canada is trying his best to ram more carbon taxes in, and onlyt being propped up by the idiots in montreal and Toronto, because the moronic pollsters are oversampling there. it is going to be one hell of a shock to these pollsters when it is another CPC majority because the people outside of the GTA and montreal want the idiot gone.

I have not seen one poll that shows the Tories would win a majority government. That could change though now that climate Barbie has let the cat out of the bag about her plan to increase the carbon tax above $50 per tonne.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Technology will have to improve to allow us to produce more food on less land.

Climate change stupidity is making that worse too. Wind, solar and biofuels compete with arable lands.

The 80's are long gone!~

The "solutions" the billionaire progs propose are not stupid to them. They make a shit pot full of money off of wind, solar and biofuel scams.

The people that cry the most about climate change are the ones who make the problem worse. There are easy, cost effective ways to lower the amount of C02 we release into the atmosphere. I'm not convinced it will stop the climate from changing, but it can be done without robbing us blind.

Well, there was https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/climate-change-skeptics-live-more-environmentally-responsible-lives-than-alarmists-t11085.html">another thread on that exact subject. The goal isn't actually to lower GHG's, but to see how much they can tax the shit out of us and how much of our freedoms they they take before the people stop the buck. France had some riots and macron has tanked in the polls, australia refused to elect a government promising more of that, referrendums in the u.s reject carbon taxes, and sock boy here in Canada is trying his best to ram more carbon taxes in, and onlyt being propped up by the idiots in montreal and Toronto, because the moronic pollsters are oversampling there. it is going to be one hell of a shock to these pollsters when it is another CPC majority because the people outside of the GTA and montreal want the idiot gone.

No body knows how our conservatives libs got in... they wouldn't get in if they weren't tied to the Nationals.

We have a lunatic running the country who thinks "praying" is going to solve our problems.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The 80's are long gone!~

No body knows how our conservatives libs got in... they wouldn't get in if they weren't tied to the Nationals.

We have a lunatic running the country who thinks "praying" is going to solve our problems.

He can pray all he wants. That's his biz. Our out touch idiot pm raises taxes, increases deficits and kills our resource sector.

caskur

Well, having advantages like healthcare and education and pensions and unemployment payments cost lots of money... so it's either having a first world lifestyle or go back to the medieval times.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Well, having advantages like healthcare and education and pensions and unemployment payments cost lots of money... so it's either having a first world lifestyle or go back to the medieval times.

Are you saying more money equals better outcomes?

Thiel

The fires in the Amazon have sure generated a lot of fake news.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch" and only being propped up by the idiots in montreal and Toronto, because the moronic pollsters are oversampling there. it is going to be one hell of a shock to these pollsters when it is another CPC majority because the people outside of the GTA and montreal want the idiot gone.

I've never been asked my voting intentions by pollsters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "sasquatch" and only being propped up by the idiots in montreal and Toronto, because the moronic pollsters are oversampling there. it is going to be one hell of a shock to these pollsters when it is another CPC majority because the people outside of the GTA and montreal want the idiot gone.

I haven't either.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I haven't either.

I have never been called for jury duty.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

I haven't either.

I have never been called for jury duty.

Nor have my husband and I.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"The fires in the Amazon have sure generated a lot of fake news.

Progtards have made old Bolsonaro their whipping boy.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"Well, having advantages like healthcare and education and pensions and unemployment payments cost lots of money... so it's either having a first world lifestyle or go back to the medieval times.

I'm saying our first world conditions cost lots of money.

Governments get money from taxing.

The trick is to scrutinize their spending and make sure the taxes are appropriated correctly.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The trick is to scrutinize their spending and make sure the taxes are appropriated correctly.

Take a look at this thread caskur.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/civil-servants-take-more-sick-days-t11092.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/civil-servants-take-more-sick-days-t11092.html

caskur

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/civil-servants-take-more-sick-days-t11092.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/civil-servants-take-more-sick-days-t11092.html

People who are really sick should keep their colds and flus at home....even mild ones.

It might be a mild cold or flu to workers but passed to the elderly, the infirm or babies can be lethal.

If people take sickies and have long weekends...  ac_dunno  In the grand scheme of things is nothing compared to conservative politicians using $5,000 of tax payer dollars for helicopter rides to money raising events for their own political parties and that is exactly what they do. They are disgusting lazy slobs with their snouts in the trough. I have nothing but disdain and contempt for politicians. And if people think there are actually two sides, left and right, they've been completely conned.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

People who are really sick should keep their colds and flus at home....even mild ones.

It might be a mild cold or flu to workers but passed to the elderly, the infirm or babies can be lethal.

If people take sickies and have long weekends...  ac_dunno  In the grand scheme of things is nothing compared to conservative politicians using $5,000 of tax payer dollars for helicopter rides to money raising events for their own political parties and that is exactly what they do. They are disgusting lazy slobs with their snouts in the trough. I have nothing but disdain and contempt for politicians. And if people think there are actually two sides, left and right, they've been completely conned.

Only Conservative politicians waste taxpayers money?

Our pm flies his entourage of sycophants with him and a fleet of limos for them where ever he goes..

But, back to civil servants abusing sick days, it costs the public billions of dollars and many are surplus employees anyway..

We will eventually vote out Trudeau, we can't vote out entitled civil servants.