Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Amazon rainforest fires have an affect on climate change

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2019, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

The virgin forest areas are the last bastion of wildlife reserves. Flora and fauna and must be preserved at all costs.

It isn't just about oxygen for your bleeding ungrateful lungs, it's about the biodiversity.

Ugh, you pseudo conservatives have got mush for brains....ffs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"The virgin forest areas are the last bastion of wildlife reserves. Flora and fauna and must be preserved at all costs.

It isn't just about oxygen for your bleeding ungrateful lungs, it's about the biodiversity.

Man does try to preserve biodiversity. But, there's eight billion of us and growing. Flora and fauna shrinks as we as a species increase.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"The virgin forest areas are the last bastion of wildlife reserves. Flora and fauna and must be preserved at all costs.

Man does try to preserve biodiversity. But, there's eight billion of us and growing. Flora and fauna shrinks as we as a species increase.

So humans need to stop over-populating the planet.

And they MUST completely cease ripping up any more virgin forest.

And they better start cleaning their plastic pollution IMMEDIATELY.

Anyway... it's too late. It has gone past the point of no return.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

So humans need to stop over-populating the planet.

YES!

Anonymous

Technology will have to improve to allow us to produce more food on less land.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Technology will have to improve to allow us to produce more food on less land.

Climate change stupidity is making that worse too. Wind, solar and biofuels compete with arable lands.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Technology will have to improve to allow us to produce more food on less land.

Being human means more than just being fed.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

Climate change stupidity is making that worse too. Wind, solar and biofuels compete with arable lands.

It's not stupidity. It is happening. Your generation needs to catch up...

The 80's are long gone!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Food and water are the two most basic needs.

Anonymous

The 80's are long gone!~

The "solutions" the billionaire progs propose are not stupid to them. They make a shit pot full of money off of wind, solar and biofuel scams.

Anonymous

The 80's are long gone!~

The "solutions" the billionaire progs propose are not stupid to them. They make a shit pot full of money off of wind, solar and biofuel scams.

The people that cry the most about climate change are the ones who make the problem worse. There are easy, cost effective ways to lower the amount of C02 we release into the atmosphere. I'm not convinced it will stop the climate from changing, but it can be done without robbing us blind.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Food and water are the two most basic needs.

Being human is more than basic needs.

They always claim that there is enough food on the planet right now this minute to feed 12 billion... I say humans are more than just food consumers.

Using the analogy they do to promote human population growth isn't sustainable. It's wrecking the planet... it's destroying the planet. It has to be curbed.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The 80's are long gone!~

It's too late... while your limited thoughts are stuck on business, the planet is one second from death....

In Australia for instance, our coal fueled power stations are aging and need replacing.... Buildings from the last century are approaching their life span limit... People need to think ahead.... that hasn't anything to do with "progs" but they most likely will be the ones fixing things like they've always had to do...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Perfect example why you shouldn't remove trees... I would LOVE to stick every bulldozer jockey to be left on a plot of land like this in summer. I would love it.

VVVV

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1851377431778021/permalink/2310028825912877/">https://www.facebook.com/groups/1851377 ... 825912877/">https://www.facebook.com/groups/1851377431778021/permalink/2310028825912877/
- Andy Warhol

sasquatch

The 80's are long gone!~

The people that cry the most about climate change are the ones who make the problem worse. There are easy, cost effective ways to lower the amount of C02 we release into the atmosphere. I'm not convinced it will stop the climate from changing, but it can be done without robbing us blind.

Well, there was https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/climate-change-skeptics-live-more-environmentally-responsible-lives-than-alarmists-t11085.html">another thread on that exact subject. The goal isn't actually to lower GHG's, but to see how much they can tax the shit out of us and how much of our freedoms they they take before the people stop the buck. France had some riots and macron has tanked in the polls, australia refused to elect a government promising more of that, referrendums in the u.s reject carbon taxes, and sock boy here in Canada is trying his best to ram more carbon taxes in, and onlyt being propped up by the idiots in montreal and Toronto, because the moronic pollsters are oversampling there. it is going to be one hell of a shock to these pollsters when it is another CPC majority because the people outside of the GTA and montreal want the idiot gone.