The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Anyone fancy a holiday in LA?

Started by Bricktop, August 26, 2019, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

This is what liberal politicians create.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is what liberal politicians create.

">

We went there for a family holiday..

We went to Disneyland.

@realAzhyaAryola

Been there many times. When I was still working with an international organization many years ago, I would take my family to see my parents back home. Our departing point was always California and I would choose to fly either from San Francisco or LA. I have been to Disneyland and Universal Studios also. I have not been there for years but my sons and I agree that once you've been to these parks, you don't really want to go back again. Once is good enough.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I would not take MY family anywhere near the areas identified above.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Been there many times. When I was still working with an international organization many years ago, I would take my family to see my parents back home. Our departing point was always California and I would choose to fly either from San Francisco or LA. I have been to Disneyland and Universal Studios also. I have not been there for years but my sons and I agree that once you've been to these parks, you don't really want to go back again. Once is good enough.

We won't be going back to Disneyland and Universal Studios.

Odinson

What the hell is wrong with that bus-driver?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What the hell is wrong with that bus-driver?

We have had bus drivers attacked and killed in Canada.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He could have just driven off... Safer that way..

Option 2: That is just some crazed, homeless drug-addict... Go whoop his ass.

Homeless dopeheads have no physical strength because they dont eat... They just do drugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

He could have just driven off... Safer that way..

Option 2: That is just some crazed, homeless drug-addict... Go whoop his ass.

Homeless dopeheads have no physical strength because they dont eat... They just do drugs.

They were already inside the bus.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"I would not take MY family anywhere near the areas identified above.

Neither would I now. It was not like that when I was there. As an American, I am disgusted. You'd think those elite Hollywood hypocrites would have the sense to make an impact to change that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

We won't be going back to Disneyland and Universal Studios.

One of these days, my sons might still go to the one that features Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. Star Wars came out during my time but my sons are true fans too. They might one day go to the one in Anaheim or the one in Florida which opens soon. I used to play the Star Wars video games with them.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I would not take MY family anywhere near the areas identified above.

Neither would I now. It was not like that when I was there. As an American, I am disgusted. You'd think those elite Hollywood hypocrites would have the sense to make an impact to change that.

They live in gated communities and never see the dark side of life in California.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is what liberal politicians create.

">

I'll stick with Florida thanks.

@realAzhyaAryola

They live in gated communities and never see the dark side of life in California.

Oh I think they see it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Oh I think they see it.

From the comfort of their Lexus SUV's.