News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Open Borders Inc.: Who's Funding America's Destruction?

Started by Anonymous, September 14, 2019, 12:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

In her stunning new book, Open Borders Inc., Michelle Malkin puts it to work with a shocking, comprehensive exposé of who's behind our immigration crisis.

In the name of compassion—but driven by financial profit—globalist elites, Silicon Valley, and the radical Left are conspiring to undo the rule of law, subvert our homeland security, shut down free speech, and make gobs of money off the backs of illegal aliens, refugees, and low-wage guest workers.

Politicians want cheap votes or cheap labor. Church leaders want pew-fillers and collection plate donors. Social justice militants, working with corporate America, want to silence free speech they deem "hateful," while raking in tens of millions of dollars promoting mass, uncontrolled immigration both legal and illegal.

Malkin names names—from Pope Francis to George Clooney, from George Soros to the Koch brothers, from Jack Dorsey to Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg. Enlightening as it is infuriating, Open Borders Inc. reveals the powerful forces working to erase America.

Gaon

I have been saying that the Vatican is behind the push in developed countries for open borders.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Vatican is ... but is by no means alone

Love Michelle ... bright, tough, and gorgeous
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Vatican is ... but is by no means alone

Love Michelle ... bright, tough, and gorgeous

And not afraid to tell it like it is and name names.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"In her stunning new book, Open Borders Inc., Michelle Malkin puts it to work with a shocking, comprehensive exposé of who's behind our immigration crisis.

In the name of compassion—but driven by financial profit—globalist elites, Silicon Valley, and the radical Left are conspiring to undo the rule of law, subvert our homeland security, shut down free speech, and make gobs of money off the backs of illegal aliens, refugees, and low-wage guest workers.

Politicians want cheap votes or cheap labor. Church leaders want pew-fillers and collection plate donors. Social justice militants, working with corporate America, want to silence free speech they deem "hateful," while raking in tens of millions of dollars promoting mass, uncontrolled immigration both legal and illegal.

Malkin names names—from Pope Francis to George Clooney, from George Soros to the Koch brothers, from Jack Dorsey to Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg. Enlightening as it is infuriating, Open Borders Inc. reveals the powerful forces working to erase America.

I'll assume this is an anti illegal immigration/human smuggling book and not a book that denies the economic benefits of an orderly skilled migrant policy which the US doesn't have.

Anonymous

Old Herman knows what he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAXU4O9FL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Herman knows what he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAXU4O9FL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">

I talked to St Nick and he is giving you a three month stay at a detox centre where you can dry out.

Bricktop

Skippy

Quote from: "Bricktop"America is doomed.

If America is doomed so is Australia they are the only country that can protect Australia from Chinese aggression

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"

If America is doomed so is Australia they are the only country that can protect Australia from Chinese aggression

So is Canada......we are dependent on the USA for trade and security.

cc

and ...... Canada is  as bad as EU counties for filling the country with problem children

without any help from anyone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Skippy"

">

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"In her stunning new book, Open Borders Inc., Michelle Malkin puts it to work with a shocking, comprehensive exposé of who's behind our immigration crisis.

Great thread.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]