Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

White privilege doesn't exist

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 08:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

What if I want to have sex with Seoulbros woman?

It is in our finnish custom to descend into an abyss of jealousy, get very drunk and then shoot the other guy.

There can be only one.

Women belong to the strongest.

It is the way it must be.

Anonymous

She'd say white man Finnish too early.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"She'd say white man Finnish too early.

Some do. Which is probably why she is with a seoul brother. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Weak nerds with small dicks..

My gf dated a few long ago, and confirmed this is true  :laugh:

I have never dated an Asian man.

My brother dated a few, he said the same lol.

You see a lot of East Asian men with Caucasian women these days, especially in Europe and China.

I work with an engineer who is married to a Filipina. They have two kids. Around Winnipeg, if you see an Oriental-White couple. I would say it's about 60 per cent white male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Thiel"
Weak nerds with small dicks..

My gf dated a few long ago, and confirmed this is true  :laugh:

I have never dated an Asian man.

My brother dated a few, he said the same lol.

You see a lot of East Asian men with Caucasian women these days, especially in Europe and China.

I work with an engineer who is married to a Filipina. They have two kids. Around Winnipeg, if you see an Oriental-White couple. I would say it's about 60 per cent white male.

Those numbers are close to what I've observed here too.

Odinson

All this "open mindedness" about interracial dating is dreadfully one sided..

Muslim males can date white women..

But we cant date the muslim women... They are hidden away, married since 9 years old, mutilated..

Their fathers and brothers will rape and kill them for not wearing a hijab.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"All this "open mindedness" about interracial dating is dreadfully one sided..

But we cant date the muslim women... They are hidden away, married since 9 years old, mutilated..

That's not the case with East Asians and Caucasians..

Both men and women in both races date and marry IR.

Zetsu

Tbh I never notice it(white privilege) to exist, but I don't mind if it does to help balance out this illogical reverse discrimination BS.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Tbh I never notice it(white privilege) to exist, but I don't mind if it does to help balance out this illogical reverse discrimination BS.  :sdfjh(2):

The greatest privilege is being born into a stable, loving two parent home....it really increase one's odds for a successful life.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Tbh I never notice it(white privilege) to exist, but I don't mind if it does to help balance out this illogical reverse discrimination BS.  :sdfjh(2):

The greatest privilege is being born into a stable, loving two parent home....it really increase one's odds for a successful life.

What you say couldn't be anymore true Fash, despite dealing with 3 types of mental disorders, imo it's still kinda petty compared to getting the opportunity to spend time with my parents almost everyday, sadly not everyone has this chance.  :sad:
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"All this "open mindedness" about interracial dating is dreadfully one sided..

The problem is that you cant allow one without allowing the other..

Interracial dating should be banned due to trolling..

It was fun at first but now we gotta pay for terrorists and black babies.

We cant have nice things..

Or the whole shabang should be changed so that the "king" will take her to his homeland.... Not my homeland to live on my dime.

He will take care of his own bitch and rats..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

What you say couldn't be anymore true Fash, despite dealing with 3 types of mental disorders, imo it's still kinda petty compared to getting the opportunity to spend time with my parents almost everyday, sadly not everyone has this chance.  :sad:

Your life would be very different if you grew up without the stability that you have..

My family was quite poor growing up....we never even owned a car in Canada..

But, we had stability and that made all the difference in the world for my brother and I.

Anonymous

Or the whole shabang should be changed so that the "king" will take her to his homeland.... Not my homeland to live on my dime.

People will date and marry who they want to date and marry..

Regardless of race, there's close to a fifty per cent chance the relationship will end.

Odinson

People will date and marry who they want to date and marry..

Regardless of race, there's close to a fifty per cent chance the relationship will end.

You can date and marry whoever you want for as long it has no negative effects on other people.

Marrying an ISIS-fighter so that he gets citizenship, does have negative effects on other people.

Bringing a lazy nikker fuck to europe from Gambia, marrying it so that it can get citizenship, breeding with it...

All without a job, without financial independence..

That shit has negative effects on other people.... A white man shouldnt be made to pay for a black man and his babies..

Its unnatural..

You wouldnt expect a chinese man to be cool with this kind of interracial dating..