Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

White privilege doesn't exist

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 08:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

We are getting fucked in the ass by muslims and negroes..

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"We are getting fucked in the ass by muslims and negroes..

More like self loathing white lefties perpetuating the race card.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Tbh I never notice it(white privilege) to exist, but I don't mind if it does to help balance out this illogical reverse discrimination BS.  :sdfjh(2):

The greatest privilege is being born into a stable, loving two parent home....it really increase one's odds for a successful life.

So thats what is wrong with me  :laugh:

Although, it made me not want to live that kind of life. I wanted better, but I didnt wanna be rich. I didnt want a richy lifestyle. Im a simple man. At the same time, I wouldnt mind being able to take a couple vacations a year, and not live paycheck to paycheck. I wanted my son to have both his parents too.

And also when I hear "white privilege" Im like "WHAT white privilege!?". I was rowing the same boat with the rest of the knee grows lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Tbh I never notice it(white privilege) to exist, but I don't mind if it does to help balance out this illogical reverse discrimination BS.  :sdfjh(2):

The greatest privilege is being born into a stable, loving two parent home....it really increase one's odds for a successful life.

Although, it made me not want to live that kind of life. I wanted better, but I didnt wanna be rich. I didnt want a richy lifestyle. Im a simple man. At the same time, I wouldnt mind being able to take a couple vacations a year, and not live paycheck to paycheck. I wanted my son to have both his parents too.

And also when I hear "white privilege" Im like "WHAT white privilege!?". I was rowing the same boat with the rest of the knee grows lol.

Excellent post.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

There's nothing wrong with you at all Blaze. However, you don't dispute what Fash is saying though do you. Kids thrive on stability. Kids from messed up homes can succeed, but the odds drop significantly.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

There's nothing wrong with you at all Blaze. However, you don't dispute what Fash is saying though do you. Kids thrive on stability. Kids from messed up homes can succeed, but the odds drop significantly.

I just meant as far as being "successful" lol. Paycheck to paycheck and living in a trailer is not lol. BUT, Im doing better than my mom did, she couldnt get out of the ghetto. Nah Im not disputing what Fash said, its true. But, there are some of us that hated that life, and want to do better. Sadly, a lot dont get that enthusiasm though.

Anonymous

I just meant as far as being "successful" lol. Paycheck to paycheck and living in a trailer is not lol. BUT, Im doing better than my mom did, she couldnt get out of the ghetto. Nah Im not disputing what Fash said, its true. But, there are some of us that hated that life, and want to do better. Sadly, a lot dont get that enthusiasm though.

A family can be poor and stable. Fash's mother and father seem to fit that description.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

A family can be poor and stable. Fash's mother and father seem to fit that description.

I agree, I fit that description to a degree too lol. Bills are paid, food in the house, clothes on my back, but there is nothing left lol.

Anonymous

I agree, I fit that description to a degree too lol. Bills are paid, food in the house, clothes on my back, but there is nothing left lol.

That's not what I was referring to at all..

We barely had that when we came to Canada..

But, my parents had a stable relationship that they transferred to my brother and I.

Blazor

But, my parents had a stable relationship that they transferred to my brother and I.

So I see Fash  :laugh:

https://images.csmonitor.com/csm/2012/11/babyinbucket.jpg?alias=standard_900x600">

Anonymous

So I see Fash  :laugh:

https://images.csmonitor.com/csm/2012/11/babyinbucket.jpg?alias=standard_900x600">

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

:laugh:

Seriously though, I do understand. I was one of those kids growing up, that got signed up for programs for free school lunches and free clothes. Rich parents would buy us poor kids clothes once a year, but only a handful of us poorest fuckers. I was made fun of for my thick plastic glasses (only ones Medicaid would allow you). Mom never had any money for school functions so I never went to those. I can go on and on. Mom tried though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

Seriously though, I do understand. I was one of those kids growing up, that got signed up for programs for free school lunches and free clothes. Rich parents would buy us poor kids clothes once a year, but only a handful of us poorest fuckers. I was made fun of for my thick plastic glasses (only ones Medicaid would allow you). Mom never had any money for school functions so I never went to those. I can go on and on. Mom tried though.

Again, poverty was not what I was referring to at all.

Odinson

Poverty is okay... You can still be a decent parent..

You just cant afford the latest Iphone and cant afford new clothes all the time.

Whore ass mother and an unknown father however will scar the kid for life.

Odinson

I dont trust people who havent endured being skinned broke... They aint real.