Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

White privilege doesn't exist

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 08:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont trust people who havent endured being skinned broke... They aint real.

I grew up quite poor, but I think a person can be real without experiencing the financial hardships my brother and I had as children..

But, if you mean people like Justin Trudeau who have no idea of the day to day realities of working families, I'd agree.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
I agree, I fit that description to a degree too lol. Bills are paid, food in the house, clothes on my back, but there is nothing left lol.

That's not what I was referring to at all..

We barely had that when we came to Canada..

But, my parents had a stable relationship that they transferred to my brother and I.

So I see Fash  :laugh:

https://images.csmonitor.com/csm/2012/11/babyinbucket.jpg?alias=standard_900x600">

Fashie used to have more brothers and sisters but her father threw them all down a cliff and raised only the ones that climbed back up..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Poverty is okay... You can still be a decent parent..

You just cant afford the latest Iphone and cant afford new clothes all the time.

Whore ass mother and an unknown father however will scar the kid for life.

That's exactly what I mean Odi.

Odinson

Tiananmen square protests..

That shit was started by racism... Against Africans who got more money from the state than the chinese did..

And.. The Africans harassed chinese women..

Funny how a string of rapes follows them around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Tiananmen square protests.. That shit was started by racism... Against Africans who got more money from the state than the chinese did.. And.. The Africans harassed chinese women.. Funny how a string of rapes follows them around.

Chinese women should not be fucking nogs, I agee.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Tiananmen square protests.. That shit was started by racism... Against Africans who got more money from the state than the chinese did.. And.. The Africans harassed chinese women.. Funny how a string of rapes follows them around.

She´ll fall in love..

She will say "once you go black, you never go back".

She will hate her home country and praise the black mans culture and home.

She gets pregnant..

The "black king" says adios.

She will try to date chinese men... But realizes that not even a negro will date a woman who has been soiled by a negro.

Her black baby will be a burden to society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
She´ll fall in love.. She will say "once you go black, you never go back". She will hate her home country and praise the black mans culture and home. She gets pregnant.. The "black king" says adios. She will try to date chinese men... But realizes that not even a negro will date a woman who has been soiled by a negro. Her black baby will be a burden to society.

Chinese guys won't touch Chinese gals that have fucked black or white  guys.

Odinson

She´ll fall in love.. She will say "once you go black, you never go back". She will hate her home country and praise the black mans culture and home. She gets pregnant.. The "black king" says adios. She will try to date chinese men... But realizes that not even a negro will date a woman who has been soiled by a negro. Her black baby will be a burden to society.

Chinese guys won't touch Chinese gals that have fucked black or white  guys.

Would you want a non-black woman who has a black kid?

Everybody would be laughing at you.. Because they know it aint yours.

Anonymous

Once you get a certain age, most eligible men and women have kids. Except for me.

Anonymous

Chinese guys won't touch Chinese gals that have fucked black or white guys.

Hell no.

caskur

Guys will fuck anything if they can get away with it.

Please!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Once you get a certain age, most eligible men and women have kids. Except for me.

Yeah... But dont want to date a woman with a kid who doesnt look like he/she is yours.

Odinson

Chinese guys won't touch Chinese gals that have fucked black or white guys.

Hell no.

Then you are an ignorant racist pig.

She will say "ukrainian men are still so racist"..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Guys will fuck anything if they can get away with it.

Please!!!

That is sort of true, but they won't enter a relationship with anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Guys will fuck anything if they can get away with it.

Please!!!

I am choosy.