Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

To Caskur

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

At least My gash don't resemble pastrami, you dogwalked cow. Nor am I so fat that I looked like I got two sets of tits growing. Whoever told you taking naked fat chick selfies wearing dog collars was sexy, LIED. That's a whole lot of projection there for someone who flicks their ten ton bean to old men online.

Hey weren't you supposed to take all my forum members and send SG into 404 ? What happened there ?

You can't stand when other women look better than you.That's why you're always hating. Quit worrying about my job and education and go lose some fucking weight, Lardass. For someone who is single and claims to be all that, one would think you'd be out enjoying life instead of sitting online stressing over not being allowed on a gawddamn forum. I don't want you on my forum and this discussion is over on my end.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Mar~Teeny~Weenie... shitz about to get real, yo

Well I tried.

I ride with Flea, that's my G.

I do know a couple things. You should DM me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"At least My gash don't resemble pastrami, you dogwalked cow. Nor am I so fat that I looked like I got two sets of tits growing. Whoever told you taking naked fat chick selfies wearing dog collars was sexy, LIED. That's a whole lot of projection there for someone who flicks their ten ton bean to old men online.

Hey weren't you supposed to take all my forum members and send SG into 404 ? What happened there ?

You can't stand when other women look better than you.That's why you're always hating. Quit worrying about my job and education and go lose some fucking weight, Lardass. For someone who is single and claims to be all that, one would think you'd be out enjoying life instead of sitting online stressing over not being allowed on a gawddamn forum. I don't want you on my forum and this discussion is over on my end.

ac_wub

I lurve when chicks get angry

Bricktop

Clearly.

You try so hard to make them so.

Proud?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Clearly.

Proud?

Oh hey.

Go make a decent thread at the BG and I'll post my podcast earnings.

Deal?

Anonymous

I need some barrel wash. What a frickin thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Wtf

Caskur, yes

Murdock, hell fucking no. Wtf are you doing ?

Although this is none of my business, I do think KM should be contacting you through pm to discuss this..

Or at least on SG.

Timmy the ammer

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Murdock"

Caskur, yes

I'll go join your boyfriend on FT then.... since you can't "handle" me xoxo

Let him know he can join SG. You never will tho lmao

I don't want you on my forum cuz you're a nasty pig who goes real life on people. Quit asking motherfuckers to let you join because it's never going to happen.

I helped start your site, twatwaFfle... how about you STOP weakening women and setting them back 200+ years in this game with your generic, nonsensical, inverted racism and your delusions of grandeur bull shit! *pauses so Fupa can google*

I walked onto Varsity as a freshman while you walked out of PE with a major in DSL application of lipgloss and trip to the clinic.

So that's your motto?  Submit to all the flamers you can't hang with?

**basic thirsty trick a$$ problems**

Murdy's Advice Column for Flametown's Reader's of the Month Club:

Flame Truth ~ post KM & Freud banning @ SG opener *bwa hahhhahah*

You helped start shit, you atrocious fat fuck. I told Joo to make you a mod of one forum so we could confine your fat chick pic attention whoring to one area. That's it. I never wanted you there and I got rid of you the first chance I got. You would know all about basic thirst bucket problems seeing as your smelly fat ass tries to fuck anything that moves. You're so desperate, you offered poor old Twap a video of you sucking cock in exchange for him joining your forum. Worst part is, he fucking declined  :roll:

I weaken bitches just by breathing. You have your forum, Fatso...you don't need to join mine

Are you under the illusion that you're not a fatty fat fatty?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmy the ammer"

Caskur, yes

I'll go join your boyfriend on FT then.... since you can't "handle" me xoxo

Let him know he can join SG. You never will tho lmao

I don't want you on my forum cuz you're a nasty pig who goes real life on people. Quit asking motherfuckers to let you join because it's never going to happen.

I helped start your site, twatwaFfle... how about you STOP weakening women and setting them back 200+ years in this game with your generic, nonsensical, inverted racism and your delusions of grandeur bull shit! *pauses so Fupa can google*

I walked onto Varsity as a freshman while you walked out of PE with a major in DSL application of lipgloss and trip to the clinic.

So that's your motto?  Submit to all the flamers you can't hang with?

**basic thirsty trick a$$ problems**

Murdy's Advice Column for Flametown's Reader's of the Month Club:

Flame Truth ~ post KM & Freud banning @ SG opener *bwa hahhhahah*

You helped start shit, you atrocious fat fuck. I told Joo to make you a mod of one forum so we could confine your fat chick pic attention whoring to one area. That's it. I never wanted you there and I got rid of you the first chance I got. You would know all about basic thirst bucket problems seeing as your smelly fat ass tries to fuck anything that moves. You're so desperate, you offered poor old Twap a video of you sucking cock in exchange for him joining your forum. Worst part is, he fucking declined  :roll:

I weaken bitches just by breathing. You have your forum, Fatso...you don't need to join mine

Are you under the illusion that you're not a fatty fat fatty?

I've seen Erica and Murdy's pictures.....neither of them is obese.

Bricktop

Quote from: "King Martini"

Proud?

Oh hey.

Deal?

:roll:

So, the deal is "Go and sit in that pile of horseshit and I will give you a shovel load of bullshit"?

Son...I have no desire to engage with people in BG and even less interest in your earnings, real or imagined.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "King Martini"

Proud?

Oh hey.

Deal?

:roll:

So, the deal is "Go and sit in that pile of horseshit and I will give you a shovel load of bullshit"?

Son...I have no desire to engage with people in BG and even less interest in your earnings, real or imagined.

Then don't ask about it, tulip.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then don't brag about it, buttercup.

Free speech, nugga

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"I am formally apologizing to the both of you and would love you both to come back to the BG.

Everything is water under the bridge. Let's just go back to having fun.

Agreed...

unban me now thank you.

ac_hithere
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Murdock"Caskur, I grant you the same amnesty Peaches was granted on MMP and I was never a vile, disgusting cunt to you.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

I'll always respect you and care what happens to you....

I know your life is tough or has been tough but you're going to make it.

In the five years you were away, Flea and I reconciled our bitter times.

I'm good friends with her but I do not like some of her friends. Truthfully, who she likes, is none of my business really... Same with you...

But on these boards both you and flea have my respect.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview