Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

it is 10:30 am and Old Herman is Stoned Off His Ass

Started by Anonymous, October 13, 2019, 12:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Man, I love black hash. I wish my my son and his girlfriend would come out to my farm more often.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Man, I love black hash. I wish my my son and his girlfriend would come out to my farm more often.

When you sober up, give me a call. We need to talk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman" black hash.

As the old timers used to tell me, back in the days when possession of any kind of cannabinoids was good for a six month hitch in the penal farm a bit north of here, always keep your Sunday gage separate from your everyday gage, and always remember it's only for Sundays.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

As the old timers used to tell me, back in the days when possession of any kind of cannabinoids was good for a six month hitch in the penal farm a bit north of here, always keep your Sunday gage separate from your everyday gage, and always remember it's only for Sundays.

">

Hell, at my age and the life I've lived if I see another Monday morning, it's a frickin miracle.

Anonymous

Odinson

">

Jorma Kaukonen..

He is a finnish man... That is a finnish name.

100% finnish name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

">

Jorma Kaukonen..

He is a finnish man... That is a finnish name.

100% finnish name.

You are correct.  Jorma is Finnish on his father's side, Russian Jewish on his mother's.  He was born in Washington, DC but due to his father's being in the US Foreign Service he grew up "all over" including Asia and the Pacific rim.  Eventually he found a home in the San Francisco music scene as a youth in the Sixties.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Man, I love black hash. I wish my my son and his girlfriend would come out to my farm more often.

Ukrainian family bonding time. It warms my heart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Ukrainian family bonding time. It warms my heart.

My family was the same. I don't visit my relatives very often. They use visits as an excuse to get hammered.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

ac_toofunny

Those ex-drunks are so self righteous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_toofunny

Not I.  I LOVE to have other people do my drinking and drugging for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_toofunny

IHJ has seen both sides.

Anonymous

I am on day three now with no barrel wash. My target is one week, barrel wash free.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview