Previous topic - Next topic

Lynn.F

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lynn.F"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"So what trees turn those Autumn colours?... obviously maple... And what else?
My farm is on the bald ass prairie. What's a tree? Do you want sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash?
If you were my husband... I'd make you plant 10,000 trees. Aren't you lucky we're not married.

Than I couldn't grow [size=200]canola[/size] and have gazing land for my [size=200]cattle[/size].

Let's call that "canola" what it is....[size=150]RAPESEED[/size].

Before Big Ag realized it was easy to grow and could be incorporated into industrial kitchens with only a modicum of Soft Selling, it was a junk crop and often just a weed, whose only utility to humans used to lie in the extraction of rape oil for a lubricant for farm equipment and other types of machinery.  And now, in only a generation's time, it's a commercially successful "food" crop, foisted off on millions of dumb asses under a new name.

I don't think this was what Bucky Fuller had in mind when he first suggested, 2 or 3 generations ago, that the earth could produce enough food to sustain the population it now has.  

And also, over those two or three generations, it's come to be common knowledge that eating lots of  beef is a luxury that is no longer sustainable due to the high level of resources that are needed to produce it.  

BUT, nonetheless Old Herman calls himself a "FARMER."

It's easy to see why he likes to hang out on this forum, as loaded as it is with people in the petroleum extraction and transmission business and its ancillary businesses.  

Dinosaurs for the most part, if you ask me.

Shut up you fucking twat.

Good luck getting Peaches to shut up.

Hey. Mr. I Have A Fucking Opinion For Everything. Why don't you go fellate the "Iron Chinks" very sore penis? If you have this much fucking time to kill you fucking geek.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"So what trees turn those Autumn colours?... obviously maple... And what else?
My farm is on the bald ass prairie. What's a tree? Do you want sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash?
If you were my husband... I'd make you plant 10,000 trees. Aren't you lucky we're not married.

Than I couldn't grow [size=200]canola[/size] and have gazing land for my [size=200]cattle[/size].

Before Big Ag realized it was easy to grow and could be incorporated into industrial kitchens with only a modicum of Soft Selling, it was a junk crop and often just a weed, whose only utility to humans used to lie in the extraction of rape oil for a lubricant for farm equipment and other types of machinery.  And now, in only a generation's time, it's a commercially successful "food" crop, foisted off on millions of dumb asses under a new name.

I don't think this was what Bucky Fuller had in mind when he first suggested, 2 or 3 generations ago, that the earth could produce enough food to sustain the population it now has.  

And also, over those two or three generations, it's come to be common knowledge that eating lots of  beef is a luxury that is no longer sustainable due to the high level of resources that are needed to produce it.  

It's easy to see why he likes to hang out on this forum, as loaded as it is with people in the petroleum extraction and transmission business and its ancillary businesses.  

Hey. Mr. I Have A Fucking Opinion For Everything. Why don't you go fellate the "Iron Chinks" very sore penis? If you have this much fucking time to kill you fucking geek.

Aint you getting enough penis from No Thinkie and the Aryan Pussy ya old fruit.

Lynn.F

Why are you even posting to me you fucking typing canine? Where did I post that, "I wanted a conversation with a fucking brick-wall?"

Anonymous

Why are you even posting to me you fucking typing canine? Where did I post that, "I wanted a conversation with a fucking brick-wall?"

You did respond to him in other threads.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There's no use expecting the various Flynns to keep up with one another.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There's no use expecting the various Flynns to keep up with one another.

Does that include their fully intact "noses" as well?

Anonymous

Must have been one of the other Flynns. You old farts should do a job briefing before shift change.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview