News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Which poster on these boards does the most crying?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Naw, he's already net dead.  Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most.  Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

He is still butthurt because we teased him about his crush on Hitler. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Naw, he's already net dead.  Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most.  Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

What a wimp. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What a wimp. ac_lmfao

He is the world's weakest nazi.

cc

Aw, but if you folk only realized how "we JooOOoos" control every aspect of your lives ...

you'd have more sympathy for the poor lad

like I do    ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw, but if you folk only realized how "we JooOOoos" control every aspect of your lives ...

you'd have more sympathy for the poor lad

like I do    ac_smile

I heard you Jew broads are good with money. We share make one of your kind permanent finance minister.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "ThugLife"1.  Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Okay. Well. They both do a lot of the wetworks. Butt! It's close...NOT! Peaches hands fucking down! He's such a bitch he cries when it rains.

Anonymous

Would you look what the cat forgot to leave in the litter box. It's one of the Flynn brothers.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Herman"Would you look what the cat forgot to leave in the litter box. It's one of the Flynn brothers.

Hey, Herman. Did any other of your ilk make it out of that burlap sack that was thrown into the lake, or was it just you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lynn.F"
Quote from: "Herman"Would you look what the cat forgot to leave in the litter box. It's one of the Flynn brothers.

Hey, Herman. Did any other of your ilk make it out of that burlap sack that was thrown into the lake, or was it just you?

The burlap sack is empty. Waiting to house another failed geratric flamer like you old man.

Lynn.F

The burlap sack is empty. Waiting to house another failed geratric flamer like you old man.

This is the extent of your, "flaming?" Calling me "old?"  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Or

2. Caskur

Okay. Well. They both do a lot of the wetworks. Butt! It's close...NOT! Peaches hands fucking down! He's such a bitch he cries when it rains.

Not here he doesn't.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

Well, why would he? All that's left here are a bunch of old hens and a couple of toothless hound dogs. Notice, how I didn't reference anything about you "eating dog." Can't have you commiting suicide before you have your Dim-Sum.

Anonymous

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

Well, why would he? All that's left here are a bunch of old hens and a couple of toothless hound dogs. Notice, how I didn't reference anything about you "eating dog." Can't have you commiting suicide before you have your Dim-Sum.

I thought you were talking about your fellow Flynns.

Lynn.F

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

I thought you were talking about your fellow Flynns.

You are my newest reg.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview