Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

I hear TBC has a mousy infestation

Started by Rancidmilko, October 24, 2019, 11:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

You guys need to use marijuana edibles to catch this one.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"You guys need to use marijuana edibles to catch this one.

Care to elaborate on our rodent problem/

Rancidmilko

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"
">
They're harmless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">
They're harmless.
The Flynns are attention whores that few people pay attention to. Just like Joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
">
They're harmless.
The Flynns are attention whores that few people pay attention to. Just like Joe.
Never heard of them.

Rancidmilko

I keep trying to see where they're posting, but they're nowhere to be found

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"I keep trying to see where they're posting, but they're nowhere to be found

You'll find the Flynn's silliness here.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"You guys need to use marijuana edibles to catch this one.

Why would we waste good weed on vermin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's nice that old Herman has become an overnight expert on weed, thanks to a visit from his son.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

It's nice that old Herman has become an overnight expert on weed, thanks to a visit from his son.   :001_rolleyes:

Weed and old Herman go way back.

Anonymous

One hopes you don't grow your own in the same fields where you cultivate that genetically modified rapeseed.

That'd be worse even than Chicago ditch-weed from next to the Chicago River.   :shock:

Anonymous

Something tells me Thanksgiving weekend was not the first time Herm has smoked weed.

Anonymous

One hopes you don't grow your own in the same fields where you cultivate that genetically modified rapeseed.

That'd be worse even than Chicago ditch-weed from next to the Chicago River.   :shock:

Canola is healthy and I supply the world with a product they want.

@realAzhyaAryola

So, who is going to set up the rat poison?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]