Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Canadian agriculture sector has very real immigration needs

Started by Anonymous, October 27, 2019, 02:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Fashies job aint valuable...

We can hire a little taiwanese girl to do her job for crappy pay.

About one third of the people in my department could be terminated without affecting public service.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Am I the only one who thinks its pathetic that Canada brings in immigrants to pick fruit for cheap labour...same goes for stuffing in these people to work at Tim Hortons...have you walked into any Tim Hortons lately? Its like immigration land...and to be honest, none of them look happy.

No Canadian wants to do it. They come here for three weeks every year and return home. If you got a better idea, let's hear it.

To be quite honest and I don't like saying this, but I really don't care.

I worked hard to get to the point in life where I am.  I had to fight the system with blood, sweat and tears...and did anyone care? No.  So why should I give two shit about them?

I'm not even done yet.  I'm going above and beyond.  Off topic about fuckin fruits here...but I'm fed up with the system.  I've been trying to access some help for years and I just can't get it...I'm a born and raised Canadian and my child has Native roots...we get ignored...yet the Syrian immigrants who have only been gere for 1-2 years have already accessed the system and have mega help....why?  I'm working on a paper with documents and research to be sent out to some clowns in the system....and I demand an answer.  Im not going into detail about it, but someone is going to have to answer to this bullshit.  This is total neglect and im turning it on them.  If they can't respond, even in a proper time frame, then my MLA is last resort.

Yes, I'm one pissed off mama bear! Fuck the fruit pickers, they can go eat ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Am I the only one who thinks its pathetic that Canada brings in immigrants to pick fruit for cheap labour...same goes for stuffing in these people to work at Tim Hortons...have you walked into any Tim Hortons lately? Its like immigration land...and to be honest, none of them look happy.

No Canadian wants to do it. They come here for three weeks every year and return home. If you got a better idea, let's hear it.

I worked hard to get to the point in life where I am.  I had to fight the system with blood, sweat and tears...and did anyone care? No.  So why should I give two shit about them?

I'm not even done yet.  I'm going above and beyond.  Off topic about fuckin fruits here...but I'm fed up with the system.  I've been trying to access some help for years and I just can't get it...I'm a born and raised Canadian and my child has Native roots...we get ignored...yet the Syrian immigrants who have only been gere for 1-2 years have already accessed the system and have mega help....why?  I'm working on a paper with documents and research to be sent out to some clowns in the system....and I demand an answer.  Im not going into detail about it, but someone is going to have to answer to this bullshit.  This is total neglect and im turning it on them.  If they can't respond, even in a proper time frame, then my MLA is last resort.

:ohmy:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista":t1929:

About one third of the people in my department could be terminated without affecting public service.

I believe it.  There are a lot of areas that don't need all those people.  I would believe that half of them aren't even qualified for their jobs.  Even those with degree are dumb as fuck and still dont know what they're doing.   There's a huge line between education and actual intelligence....the latter is hard to find.  Idiots need to stop being protected by unions.  So much shame.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista":t1929:

I believe it.  There are a lot of areas that don't need all those people.  I would believe that half of them aren't even qualified for their jobs.  Even those with degree are dumb as fuck and still dont know what they're doing.   There's a huge line between education and actual intelligence....the latter is hard to find.  Idiots need to stop being protected by unions.  So much shame.

The Alberta government hires and promotes people not based on whether they have  the skills needed for the jobs they are seeking, but solely on diplomas.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Honestly it's not rocket science Odinson, either learn some valuable useful skills not much people have, get a degree, or invest and start your own business... or else expect yourself to be fighting against the billions of 3rd world cheap labour out there for the sake of left over scrap.

Yes but what is useful.. Your skills suffer an inflation if the market is flooded with cheap people with similar skills.

Guys that work in mines, drilling for soil samples etc... They get good pay..

But if you think about it... You could hire 3rd worlders to do that with only a fraction of the pay..

The job market and salaries get destabilized because a certain part of the world is lagging behind in human rights..

There's no such thing as cheap people, it's all about the equilibrium of supply and demand, based on where they live and do they have citizenship or not.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Honestly it's not rocket science Odinson, either learn some valuable useful skills not much people have, get a degree, or invest and start your own business... or else expect yourself to be fighting against the billions of 3rd world cheap labour out there for the sake of left over scrap.

Yes but what is useful.. Your skills suffer an inflation if the market is flooded with cheap people with similar skills.

But if you think about it... You could hire 3rd worlders to do that with only a fraction of the pay..

The job market and salaries get destabilized because a certain part of the world is lagging behind in human rights..

There's no such thing as cheap people, it's all about the equilibrium of supply and demand, based on where they live and do they have citizenship or not.

Developing countries usually have a lot of young unskilled people.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yep, not enough investors and too many unskilled, uneducated people that lacks discipline and moral.

Odinson

Its the same with all public sector jobs.. everywhere.

Zetsu

Honestly Berry what is it you trying to seek from the government?  I remember you once told us you received welfare, scholarship, access to food bank and living in a government subsidize home, don't you think it's already good enough?

Anonymous

Yep, not enough investors and too many unskilled, uneducated people that lacks discipline and moral.

A natural progression once a country becomes middle income is lower fertility rates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

A natural progression once a country becomes middle income is lower fertility rates.

No where is that more true than the Asian tiger nations.