Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Canadian agriculture sector has very real immigration needs

Started by Anonymous, October 27, 2019, 02:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I should have added, that after one two or three year visa period, TFW's are allowed to keep their work visa and change employers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"We have a mushroom industry..

But they pay like 3 cents per shroom... They can pick them by themselves.

The industry is whining that lazy finnish dogs are not interested in work..

Lol, the wage for the average Thai berry picker is 8x of what they make back in Thailand, they say about 40 euros a day.

The house takes a cut..

Gasoline, housing, food comes out of that extraordinary paycheck..

At least in Finland.

I'm sure they have a way to cut expenses, maybe 6 people can rent a dorm room for the season, in just 2 days they can pay off the monthly rent, and a day for a whole month of transportation cost and just eat the stuff they pick for the season, lol.  ac_cool

The point was that there is no real need for work based immigration...

Just a need for a slave laborforce..

Lol it's called supply and demand nor the stone age.  Being entitled and lazy will get you and others no where.

Entitled...

Yeah I like being able to afford to pay for rent, food etc.

And I wont take any shit from the boss either... Dont expect me to smile and say "neehow" like a chinese man when you have disrespected me..

I´m gonna give you a wedgie and tie you to a flagpole.

Zetsu

Lol, the wage for the average Thai berry picker is 8x of what they make back in Thailand, they say about 40 euros a day.

The house takes a cut..

At least in Finland.

I'm sure they have a way to cut expenses, maybe 6 people can rent a dorm room for the season, in just 2 days they can pay off the monthly rent, and a day for a whole month of transportation cost and just eat the stuff they pick for the season, lol.  ac_cool

Lol it's called supply and demand nor the stone age.  Being entitled and lazy will get you and others no where.

Entitled...

And I wont take any shit from the boss either... Dont expect me to smile and say "neehow" like a chinese man when you have disrespected me..

I'd love see you try without being locked up and black listed by the government and companies, but anyone that tries to pull that stunt at me I'd not hesitate to turn their ass inside out.

The problem is when you're asking for more than what you're worth to your company, then yea you're just being entitled.  If you feel so bad for yourself and others, you're more than welcome to spend half a million to start up your own business and pay others 20+ USD per hour.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Odinson, are you on the frickin dole. There aint no honour in that.

Anonymous

No TFW's. Hire Canadians or use technology like the Japanese do.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"No TFW's. Hire Canadians or use technology like the Japanese do.

The issue is no Canadians are willing to work for these low wage simplistic jobs, else they'd hired them long time ago.

Odinson

The house takes a cut..

At least in Finland.

Entitled...

I'd love see you try without being locked up and black listed by the government and companies, but anyone that tries to pull that stunt at me I'd not hesitate to turn their ass inside out.

The problem is when you're asking for more than what you're worth to your company, then yea you're just being entitled.  If you feel so bad for yourself and others, you're more than welcome to spend half a million to start up your own business and pay others 20+ USD per hour.

By that logic workers would never get paid enough to get by..

Thats why we have the collective... The union holds that shit together.

If you dont like it and dont wanna pay... You can do the work yourself, you entitled.. gentleman..  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson, are you on the frickin dole. There aint no honour in that.

For what its worth.. I have no debt and I dont live on the dole.

Just not okay with bringing in cheap labor... It undermines worker rights.

Soon we will be back in the coal mines working for a loaf of bread per day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson, are you on the frickin dole. There aint no honour in that.

exactly

Zetsu

The house takes a cut..

At least in Finland.

Entitled...

By that logic workers would never get paid enough to get by..

Thats why we have the collective... The union holds that shit together.

If you dont like it and dont wanna pay... You can do the work yourself, you entitled.. gentleman..  ac_biggrin

Pot calling the kettle black again, not to mention lame as usual  ac_boring , how am I entitled when I pay people fairly based upon the equilibrium of supply and demand meanwhile you union protestors can't find a likeable job and keep on protesting for higher wages then what employers are willing to offer?  I don't over pay or under pay, and I doubt you'll be able to give me a logical and rational answer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"No TFW's. Hire Canadians or use technology like the Japanese do.

The issue is no Canadians are willing to work for these low wage simplistic jobs, else they'd hired them long time ago.

That's it Zetsu..

In an advanced economy there will always be low skilled jobs that are difficult to fill locally..

I've been posting with seoulbro for so long, I'm posting like him.

:laugh:

Zetsu

You should read the article, they're only bringing in workers to fulfill tasks that no Canadians want to do b/c the sales/profit are too low to pay the workers in a luxury manner.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's it Zetsu..

In an advanced economy there will always be low skilled jobs that are difficult to fill locally..

I've been posting with seoulbro for so long, I'm posting like him.

:laugh:

Exactly Fash, this has always been a problem when the society, business and especially tech companies advanced so much ahead and revolutionize the whole country, meanwhile poor, unskilled, uneducated, lazy and entitled workers lags behind clinging to the old simpleton jobs and wants to make a decent and comfortable living out of it, lol.

Zetsu

Honestly it's not rocket science Odinson, either learn some valuable useful skills not much people have, get a degree, or invest and start your own business... or else expect yourself to be fighting against the billions of 3rd world cheap labour out there for the sake of left over scrap.

caskur

In the old days they didn't use immigrant labour... they exploited their own children in slave labour and didn't pay them.

I have no time for farmers. Fuck farmers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol