The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Angry racist lady at shopper's drug mart

Started by Vancouver, October 29, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Its rude to speak some foreign language while servicing a customer..

I dont know if the chinese do a lot of that talking shit in chinese..

But I dont think she was being racist... Just vulgar.

She was angry about something... but the creepy person running around filming the incident and then publishing it is probably committing the biggest crime.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its rude to speak some foreign language while servicing a customer..

She was angry about something... but the creepy person running around filming the incident and then publishing it is probably committing the biggest crime.

What crime is that? Everybody films everything now.

Anonymous

Some people live to record these incidents and post them on social media.

Frood

There is no expectation of privacy in public settings.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

There is no expectation of privacy in public settings.

You're right, there isn't.

Vancouver

A new video. Also happened around here. Local news stations covering these weekly. This racist guy was washing his car at a no washing zone.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"A new video. Also happened around here. Local news stations covering these weekly. This racist guy was washing his car at a no washing zone.

">

That is audible and definitely racist.

Odinson

What about this.

The chinese man is clearly hostile.

">

Odinson

Its not really racism..

He probably doesnt hate the chinese... He just used it to antagonize the person in question..

But thats just obnoxious asshole behavior.

A lot of dickheads do this thing where they park their cars so that it takes two spaces...

And they do that just to bother other people... Sort of terrorize them with these things..

Playing music really loud or using a power drill in evening hours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its not really racism..

He probably doesnt hate the chinese... He just used it to antagonize the person in question..

But thats just obnoxious asshole behavior.

A lot of dickheads do this thing where they park their cars so that it takes two spaces...

And they do that just to bother other people... Sort of terrorize them with these things..

Playing music really loud or using a power drill in evening hours.

In no condo in Canada can you wash a car in a parking stall.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"A new video. Also happened around here. Local news stations covering these weekly. This racist guy was washing his car at a no washing zone.

">

Another mental patient.

Anonymous

">

You crazy Vancouverites.

Odinson

I see that racism and raise you...  :laugh:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-25AfAeb2A8I/XW2cf9W8FxI/AAAAAAAB-Jw/ymhyfd5zkpUFuYQ4iEXOcr0TuK3wCf0HwCLcBGAs/s1600/1_1_1r_pw5c73e58F1s6lzfwo1_1280-905.jpg">

Odinson

All in...

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/10/jeongtweet.jpg?resize=865,452">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"All in...

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/10/jeongtweet.jpg?resize=865,452">

What a disturbed individual.