The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Did you partake in Black Friday deals?

Started by Superchecker, November 29, 2019, 01:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Superchecker

Drove the Mrs to work, hit Walmart early as they opened at 6; got the free $20  Gift card at PetSmart, ordered a new washer and dryer at The Bay. Free shipping on orders today, and they sent me a $50 off email too... Hit the grocery store, they price match another stores flyer prices... Keeping the economy moving!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Drove the Mrs to work, hit Walmart early as they opened at 6; got the free $20  Gift card at PetSmart, ordered a new washer and dryer at The Bay. Free shipping on orders today, and they sent me a $50 off email too... Hit the grocery store, they price match another stores flyer prices... Keeping the economy moving!

The old lady did. She bought some new fancy pillows. I forget what she said they are. My son and his girlfriend bought a lot of crap online.

Anonymous

Odinson

Odinson

New TV... Used to be 1100e but is now 600e due to black friday..

That is a bullshit discount... Why would they take a hit like that..

Superchecker

Quote from: "Odinson"New TV... Used to be 1100e but is now 600e due to black friday..

That is a bullshit discount... Why would they take a hit like that..

Often end of season discounts or bulk discount from the manufacturer, getting ready for 2020 stock...
<t></t>

Anonymous

I bought my son and my husband Tommy shirts. I got my daughter a Coach bag. I bought two Hickory Farms gift baskets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I bought my son and my husband Tommy shirts. I got my daughter a Coach bag. I bought two Hickory Farms gift baskets.

My wife likes Coach for some reason.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Superchecker"Drove the Mrs to work, hit Walmart early as they opened at 6; got the free $20  Gift card at PetSmart, ordered a new washer and dryer at The Bay. Free shipping on orders today, and they sent me a $50 off email too... Hit the grocery store, they price match another stores flyer prices... Keeping the economy moving!

Hi, Super! No, I did not.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-10/256/woman-raising-hand-light-skin-tone.png">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I purchased a few items. Most online and one in a brick and mortar store.

The main thing I want to purchase in the near future is a dog.

Odinson

I have white privilege..

I get discounts all the time...

Sometimes I dont even have to pay anything..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I have white privilege..

">

Shut up or I'll sit on ur face.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I have white privilege..

">

Shut up or I'll sit on ur face.

I must warn you..

I grew my beard back... If you dont mind it tickling a bit..

cc

QuoteDid you partake in Black Friday deals?

Damned sure no  ... not in stores
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

I went for the 20% off at the liquor store lolol.

Couldnt find any movies I wanted at Walmart, but lots were on a good deal.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.