News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"The EB pic got buried. Ya'll ain't shit

I agree Erica, he is a handsome man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Guest"That's why I retained the respect I never courted from the leaders of the game you missed

while you're busily scrabbling about the sludge getting your kudos from manpurse swinging heebs

It's Saturday morning</snip>

Maybe where you are. Did you pull that mop handle out of you ass and crack open the door of your broom closet to check?  

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Newsflash you extra ugly raccoon eyed clown, Brawl stall died long ago

Because clowns like you couldn't keep it going in the absence of actual flaming talent, yes I'm well aware of that. After the party you threw in honour of your success in boring everyone worth a damn off the forum, you suddenly found that your "prize" was a boobie forum staffed completely of bots and an ever shrinking handful of your fellow coomers. Good thing Farmer threw you lot a bone in the form of Cosmic Outhouse or you'd have had nowhere to endlessly repeat those stunningly epic and in no way unoriginal nose lames, right? Right.

Not surprised you'd seek to downplay the whole affair as something you "don't give a fuck for" when it represents perhaps your single biggest failure outside of pumping yourself full of steroids to make yourself more of a Man. Face it my little bitchtittied and transgendered freak of fucking nature, you and your soprano squeaking mook bretheren took a forum whose resale value was worth six figures and through mismanagement and lack of vision turned it into a two figure resale value. Quite the ignominious end to old Wheeliebin's legacy, though I did notice with no small amusement that the site's resale value rallied into the three figure range right after he shuttered the board and turned it into a redirect to Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake songs.

Let me guess, the post vBulletin spike in traffic was down to you tweezering what little was left of your cock while those songs played endless repeat 24/7. While you blamed the disappeared flaming contingent for wrecking your game... a game you never commanded in the first place.

Quote from: "Guest"bitches nobody can be bothered getting it up to fuck

Spoken like someone with more than just a casual familiarity when it comes effects of Erectile Dysfunction.

Yeah? No offense son, but those wildebeests who nowadays offer to carry your shriveled nuts in their purse aren't exactly pinup material by any stretch of the imagination. Mooseknuckled, hairy lipped creatures, boobs that resemble grapefruit in overstretched gym socks and with makeup that looks for all the world like it was applied with a bricklayer's trowel. And to judge from their penchant of circulating app-enhanced selfies which on more than one occasion has required them to turn the settings up until entire nostrils are disappearing in their attempt to woo the increasingly un-interested Menfolk (and even transgendered coomers like you), is it at all surprising to you that there happens to be a glut of soft-ons in the vicinity of those madames you orbit? No, I didn't think so either.

I make no secret of the fact I faked every orgasm about those gunt-sporting warthogs. To hear them tell it, they are flat out trying to hold the interest of any married partners they may yet command and are reduced to flashing their empty wrappers about in the hopes of sucking in any interest they can get whatsoever. Married men, datacenter coomers, icons with attendant armies of wailing roadkill in their wake... they'll take anybody because few enough will take them.

And those that do invariably "trade up" the first opportunity they get. Often with someone half their age, almost always its with a partner carrying less emotional baggage than the buxom bint demanding pots of coffee and unquestioning servitude forevermore. Giving you a chance to wistfully dream of a time when those sagbag hags might look twice your way and coo for a quick trip round the mulberry bush on a salami that vanished up your paunch years before.

Quote from: "Guest"The truth of the matter is

The truth of the matter is

The truth of the matter is you'd grind your cocksocket on any ten tonne Tessie's strapon if she'd let you, but a three-time alimony cheque dickless wonder with no spine and a face that could be employed to make Magilla Gorilla biscuits is not exactly the catch of the day now, is it? Nooo, don't go rushing off in your best Sailor Moon schoolgirl outfit begging to film a "beast with two backs" shoot with Mudcock, nobody wants to see that shit, not even HCstrapons. When your best option is some forty tear old junkie ex-stripper turned professional arsewiping bum bandit with a penchant for flipping juvenile's switches, it's high time you accepted your fate as a trangendered incel and started scrimping and saving for your one last big fling.

Who knows, you might just be able to afford a sweaty weekend with a rented Adam doll under the George Washington Bridge with your retirement bonus. And if you're feeling really kinky, maybe really lash out on a paper bag to put over his android head with a life sized piccie of Mudcock's face on it. You know, so you can pretend there's some woman in the world who wants you for you (heh) "body" instead of her personal doormat while you pleasure your own prostate on Silicon Valley's finest, my sexually frustrated gigolette.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl""Jersey Gurl" that's cute. Did you make that up yourself?

No, I borrowed it from Bob Dylan. Who may or may not have borrowed it from Bruce Springsteen. Who cares where it comes from, all that matters is that it describes you to a tee; an emasculated squealing dickless trans-girl whose principle job it is to function as a meatshield for ape like women with more testosterone in their clittycocks than you've ever commanded in your entire drab, wretched existence.

Kudos for letting it stew under your Good Will Victoria Secret panties for the better part of a year I've been calling you it. You might have stopped it dead in its tracks earlier if you'd had the balls to do so. Mind you, if you had a pair of functioning balls in the first place you wouldn't be getting called it now.

Quote from: "Guest"the most part only have women dumping your ass in disgust once the Tim Currie corset came

off

Now that's just hysterical coming from YOU of all people. Considering your face looks like a car accident and your teeth appear to be brushed with a cheese grader and flossed with barbed wire.

True or not I'm still not the one wearing body shaper aids in an attempt to mask the effects of a lifetimes worth or roidal abuse. And lest we forget, I'm still on my first marriage while you've been kicked to the curb no less than three times that you've admitted to and having to dip into your HRT fund to pay for the privilege.

So when was the last time you got your dick wet again? Without using it to wipe up spills off a bath house urinal bench I mean. More to the point, when was the last time you had a dick of your own to do anything with? Do you even remember? Something tells me the answer is a timourous "nuuuuuuuuu"...

Ugliness at your level maturity is the reason pepper spray was invented to begin with.

See, I expect that kind of narrative from a feminine mindset, forever obsessed with how they look and expecting everyone else to be of the same mind. Hate to break it to you trannie, but when you're a man you get to be as ugly as Harvey Weinstein and STILL have the option of getting laid or jerking off into other people's pot plants. You'd do well to remember that the next time you find yourself in possession of a bud of chronic that smokes up funny my gurl. You never know...

So yeah, being called ugly only holds terror for those with nothing else to recommend them. Namely egregiously fat or hatchet faced fuckpigs long past their prime and beta cucks with way too much estrogen coursing through their scarred veins and sporting the Caskur bodytype. As for me, I'm just hitting my stride, even without the better half I'd still be having a great time, staying up to all hours, working with artists of renown and yes, even fending off the occasional flirtatious advances, some from bonnie little lasses young enough to be my daughter. Frankly I'd be a little concerned, even repulsed if you found me attractive, even given what I know about your sexual... condition... shall we say.

Maybe you should hop the Hudson, see if you can't track yourself down one of those gay bikers from the New York leather scene to cure what ails you. I'm sure if you ply the right candidate(s) with enough cheap malt liquor and put a gimp mask over your head, in no time at all they'll be pulling a train on your Hershey Highway in drunken gay orgies so stupendous that you will have everyone rivetted to your next monotonous monotonal podcast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"Except for the likes of two people, everyone is welcomed at SG. It would be dead if I started banning everyone.

I've invited Mel, Evs and the folks at BF.

And why is that, Erica?  Did I strike a nerve?

Anonymous

Pfff, the whole reason that forum was created was to keep me out.

It didn't work.

Anonymous

Your guest posting was fun because of ME, BC.  You can all go back to your regularly scheduled program of repetitive drivel that you confuse for traffic.  

MMP ~ where trolling is an art form and losers are just losers and toxic drama isn't mistaken for the grandiose of actual flaming.  

Suckers bwahahahhahah  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

TROLLVALHALLA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Old flea is one alright spic. She aint hard to look at either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flea"Pfff, the whole reason that forum was created was to keep me out.

It didn't work.

... I wouldn't want to fight me either  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdy"Your guest posting was fun because of ME, BC.  You can all go back to your regularly scheduled program of repetitive drivel that you confuse for traffic.

As opposed to your repetitive drivel of what a cunt Martini was/is, how amazing your little sanitized hugbox is and what passes for "flaming" there? Gee ta.

Fix your goddamn forum, slackarse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Murdy"Your guest posting was fun because of ME, BC.  You can all go back to your regularly scheduled program of repetitive drivel that you confuse for traffic.

As opposed to your repetitive drivel of what a cunt Martini was/is, how amazing your little sanitized hugbox is and what passes for "flaming" there? Gee ta.

Murdy's alright. Pretty damned hot too. I just don't like her forum.

Anonymous

I'm a troll.  

I hear you're a nasty anal beast until I show up... then you're clutching your pearls like an old church marm  ac_lmfao

Why do you hide this side of you from me, Flea?  WHY?!?!??!?   :dash1:

Anonymous

Flea, again I'm extending you an invite to my forum.... mostly cause you're the only slitch online who can hang fighting with me.

But mainly cause you're a CUNT!

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's a dead joke. No flaming, no discussions, no thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I don't like her brain. It's filled with stupid notions and perimenopausal angst. It detracts from what I regard as a fairly average and unremarkable appearance to begin with.

One man's meat is another man's poison I guess.

I'm a troll.

Just not a very good one.

Quote from: "Guest"I hear you're a nasty anal beast until I show up... then you're clutching your pearls like an old church marm  ac_lmfao

Don't got no stinky pearls. Unless you're talking pearls of wisdom. I have a ton of those.

Quote from: "Guest"Why do you hide this side of you from me, Flea?  WHY?!?!??!?   :dash1:

Who?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview