News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

MMP is new and the panel isn't dysfunctional.  They do not tolerate PI there and have remained consistent in that.  Plus, I've known Biggie Smiles and Murdock for 13+ years now.  Haven't had an issue with them yet and they are fair.  I was also an admin with them on the site DaOutskirts with them.  

I need more members to troll.  Please join us!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wizer"MMP is new and the panel isn't dysfunctional.  They do not tolerate PI there and have remained consistent in that.  Plus, I've known Biggie Smiles and Murdock for 13+ years now.  Haven't had an issue with them yet and they are fair.  I was also an admin with them on the site DaOutskirts with them.  

I'm already a member.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
But, I heard she's done with forums.

She sneaks around, and I want to help reintegrate her...

Anonymous

Yo, new to this forum thing.  Me and Murdy go way back.  She is cool shit and lots of fun.  Hope to see you there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wizer"MMP is new and the panel isn't dysfunctional.  They do not tolerate PI there and have remained consistent in that.  Plus, I've known Biggie Smiles and Murdock for 13+ years now.  Haven't had an issue with them yet and they are fair.  I was also an admin with them on the site DaOutskirts with them.  

I noticed they said no taunting, yet turn a blind eye to the admin doing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JerseyGurl"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Plump Cunt"
I'm BIG BIG mad now  acc_angry

whoa, someone had better reinforce the floor boards. The mighty mongrel is swelling up into a 2020 rendition of the Kool-aid man.

Relax tapeworm, I'm only trying to help you when I say that announcing to the world you've enjoyed vacuuming another man's prostate with a Slurpee straw and a sparkle in your eye is never a good look.

I know exactly what you're saying, you've been saying it over and over like a stuck record. It worked for Andrew Dice Clay (for a while), you ain't him, you don't have his dress sense, though you might pass for Jessica Yaniv (but only if Weepy hasn't already beaten you to it). I suppose your femboi act is a big hit among the Benzovers and broken-hearted spinster set, but I am cut from way sterner stuff than you. That's why I retained the respect I never courted from the leaders of the game you missed, while you're busily scrabbling about the sludge getting your kudos from manpurse swinging heebs and bitches nobody can be bothered getting it up to fuck.

Quote from: "JerseyGurl"Not that you could look good either way away cause from what i hear the inside of your mouth looks like a Baltimore crack strip and both your arms and legs resemble a medical encyclopedia written in Morse code. One wonders if you have the exact coordinates for every crack house this side of the western hemisphere written there?

Mmmmm, but then you hear a lot of things, don't you? Voices in your head for the most part, I shouldn't wonder. How about that phlegm gem from only a week or so ago. You know, the one about me "going to live with Howie and Cass and then having some kind of break down whereby mental health professionals needed to be called in to ensure I didn't escalate matters into an early grave"? Hey, I know Bernie Sanders has sold you all on how wonderfully comprehensive Australia's medical profession is, but with a landmass of similar size to that of the contiguous US and less than a tenth of the population, it's a bit of a stretch to imagine they could fund little padded white trucks cruising the suburbs and indeed the countryside, making housecalls with happicoats to drag off the bewildered into places with names like Aradale and Larundel. Along with (presumably) reopening and re-staffing such facilities for the occasion.

The truth of the matter is that you have your hand on it. And it's not even yours, it's Benzover's (or any other flaccid phallus you can get a grip on), since your own vanished up inside your groin right around the time you took to growing your tits.

Siri -- what's the pack & purity of street Heroin on Martin Luther King Blvd, Baltimore MD?

Derp, JerseyGurl has become such a feminized bish, he's pulled a Caskur and started asking the appliances to flame "his" opponents for "him".

Serious question tho: When you walk past the dope house these days (assuming your ever make it to the other side) do your limbs start to whistle Amy Winehouse tunes in a full symphony? Good lord I'd hate to see what happens to a pin cushion like you should you run a full mile and start to sweat. Someone might come along and stake you into their lawn head first and forget about you.

That's a bit rich coming from the guy who roided himself into Caitlyn Jenner territory, dontcha think?  :roll:  Seriously, about the only time you get your mack on these days is when you're in the broom closet, ramming mop handles up your bung and lisping the names of your betters. Don't worry, I know why you did it - anyone sporting a gonkface like you did under that TV helmet would want to buff up some, trouble is that it left you fat and with jiggly bits which on rare occasions might earn you wolf whistles from chubby chasers like HCstrapons, but for the most part only have women dumping your ass in disgust once the Tim Currie corset came off. You wish you had a smack habit (heroin OR flaming), then you might actually be worth looking twice at.

No son (or should I say "no gurly-gurl"), the sycophants you huddle with behind your registration walls and your pithy panels are the only potency you can muster... and that's a pretty poor indictment. Evil Blood was right to dismiss you and just like YoKo before you, you're going clear out of your mind in your attempts to bag him out now it's been revealed for truth how little he thought of you. As for me, I've no problem in dismissing the hopeless and you can expect no free pass from me simply for you being a dickless wonder. Too bad if it runs afoul of Canadia's hate speech laws; I'd happily swear on a stack of bibles as tall as the piles of bullshit you're pushing that I'd do the same if you were a sane, virile and able bodied white male. Which you aren't.

Not sorry about your penis. Strapon?

Blurt

People have a lot of time on their hands.

Let's amalgamate the forums.

#OneBigHappyFamily
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"People have a lot of time on their hands.

Let's amalgamate the forums.

#OneBigHappyFamily

If everybody was sweeter than fucking sugar like me, that would happen.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Blurt

Glad you got it. Them, I mean.

The joke and the ass.

How's my favourite almond-eyed ho, these days?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Glad you got it. Them, I mean.

The joke and the ass.

How's my favourite almond-eyed ho, these days?

I've been better. I'm on my way to a memorial for the victims of the downed Ukrainian Airliner. I knew one of the victims and her two daughters.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"That's why I retained the respect I never courted from the leaders of the game you missed

while you're busily scrabbling about the sludge getting your kudos from manpurse swinging heebs

It's Saturday morning you gruesome looking descendant of incest and  goat rape. Shouldn't you be chained to a wall somewhere deep underground having your variety of mental disorders treated with baseball bats? Instead of boring us with some days of glroyhole magnificence at a now defunct public urinal no one cares about?

Newsflash you extra ugly raccoon eyed clown, Brawl stall died long ago and with it any delusions of relevancy degenerate couch perching vagrants such as yourself may have harbored while soaping each other up at your community toilet water Jacuzzi

Quote from: "Guest"bitches nobody can be bothered getting it up to fuck

Spoken like someone with more than just a casual familiarity when it comes effects of Erectile Dysfunction. That's funny, especially considering any woman of flesh and blood is a step up from the mail order battery operated blonde you've been humping since you found her face down slumped over a dumpster.

Quote from: "Guest"The truth of the matter is

The truth of the matter is you're an ugly smacked out junkie who believes there's a heroism in heroin  & your high-school yearbook pic still reads "most likely to spread HIV"

That and the fact that your face looks like a drakes coffee cake.

Quote from: "Guest"Jersey Gurl

"Jersey Gurl" that's cute. Did you make that up yourself?

Lets see if I can be just as unfathomably unfunny. How about Ottawa Ostrich or hyper hobo? Now get back on your couch before someone walks off with your sleeping bag. Junkie.

Quote from: "Guest"the most part only have women dumping your ass in disgust once the Tim Currie corset came

off

Now that's just hysterical coming from YOU of all people. Considering your face looks like a car accident and your teeth appear to be brushed with a cheese grader and flossed with barbed wire.

Ugliness at your level maturity is the reason pepper spray was invented to begin with. And it creepers like you that smell like hot garbage are known to cause vaginas to spontaneously sew themselves shut on contact.  

Quote from: "Guest"Evil Blood was right to dismiss you

Your daddy was busy doing what while you were in the stroller getting your face mauled by the family dog?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview