News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Since I can't find the pic of EB in this festering pile of retard bullshit

KUDOS to Cass for snagging the finest specimen to roam the flame forums.

We envy you, girl  :thumbup:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Plump Cunt"
I'm BIG BIG mad now  acc_angry

whoa, someone had better reinforce the floor boards. The mighty mongrel is swelling up into a 2020 rendition of the Kool-aid man.

Relax tapeworm, I'm only trying to help you when I say that announcing to the world you've enjoyed vacuuming another man's prostate with a Slurpee straw and a sparkle in your eye is never a good look.

Not that you could look good either way away cause from what i hear the inside of your mouth looks like a Baltimore crack strip and both your arms and legs resemble a medical encyclopedia written in Morse code. One wonders if you have the exact coordinates for every crack house this side of the western hemisphere written there?

Fucking Yelp of Junkytown.

Siri -- what's the pack & purity of street Heroin on Martin Luther King Blvd, Baltimore MD?

I dunno, ask Scum Cunt.

Serious question tho: When you walk past the dope house these days (assuming your ever make it to the other side) do your limbs start to whistle Amy Winehouse tunes in a full symphony? Good lord I'd hate to see what happens to a pin cushion like you should you run a full mile and start to sweat. Someone might come along and stake you into their lawn head first and forget about you.

Joo --- buckle up kiddo, cuntcakes is slamming the pretty girls into lockers for eyeing his man-crush again.

Anonymous

Ha ha...hahahahahaha  ac_lmfao

THAT is how you flame a junky  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

In the old days we refrred to that as a cunting

Dont do drugs kids

Anonymous

Good thing there are no white junkies on these forums. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"...all of them.  It is the only way for success.

You sure complain a lot, Mel.

evs gave you your own sub, it was taking off, doing nicely, outperforming vf & bc & then suddenly you shut it down.

The only time you seem happy is when you have something to be discontent about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "I noticed that"
Quote from: "Mel"...all of them.  It is the only way for success.

evs gave you your own sub, it was taking off, doing nicely, outperforming vf & bc & then suddenly you shut it down.

Pot meet kettle. Joe, you whine more about these damned forums than everybody else combined. And yet. you still spend every moment of your dreary existence on these forums that make you cry. :crazy:

Anonymous

I have explained multiple times why I made that decision, and it did not come lightly to me, trust me.

She wanted to monetize the forum after it started picking up, which I normally could've possibly accommodated under most other circumstances, but not with her, and the way she approached it.

Understand that I am banned from Memebee.  She talks shit about me there.  Wants to monetize off a platform that costs her nothing in time or money.  Talks shit about me.

Advertising would require me, or perhaps better stated, would have permitted her to stick her nose in more than she already did.

She was not friendly.  It was not a friendly "business" partnership.  It was, "You do this, or you do that, or I wipe the forum."

So, I told that nutty cunt to stuff it.  I won't bend my own principles kneeling down to some fucking Serb immigrant that can barely speak English.

I wanted to keep it the way it was.  It was gaining steam!  That's why she tried to monetize it.  I won't, not with her, and not the way she demanded it.  

So it was wiped!

Anonymous

Understand that I don't have server access to the Memebee root.  She wiped the forum, not me.

However, I knew that she would wipe the forum, which is why I wiped all posts the night before, and stickied an announcement as such.

In that announcement, I don't get into details, as anytime I post as an Admin I attempt to keep it professional.

But that's what happened.  It is too bad.

Anonymous

Not only did I put time and effort into that forum, so did many other posters.  Many more than people may think were actually active there.  It was not all just one or two trolls.

I let the community down, I know.  But I will not be bullied by some Serb immigrant with a power trip!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

I have explained multiple times why I made that decision, and it did not come lightly to me, trust me.

She wanted to monetize the forum after it started picking up, which I normally could've possibly accommodated under most other circumstances, but not with her, and the way she approached it.

Understand that I am banned from Memebee.  She talks shit about me there.  Wants to monetize off a platform that costs her nothing in time or money.  Talks shit about me.

Advertising would require me, or perhaps better stated, would have permitted her to stick her nose in more than she already did.

She was not friendly.  It was not a friendly "business" partnership.  It was, "You do this, or you do that, or I wipe the forum."

So, I told that nutty cunt to stuff it.  I won't bend my own principles kneeling down to some fucking Serb immigrant that can barely speak English.

I wanted to keep it the way it was.  It was gaining steam!  That's why she tried to monetize it.  I won't, not with her, and not the way she demanded it.  

So it was wiped!

As you know we were forced off of mmb..

I knew it was not going to be long term on mmb..

You are better off on your own or you can post here or both.

Anonymous

murdysmoshpit.com has attracted more retired trolls/posters who bring an upbeat, fun & trollish vibe to the community

They don't ban unless you break the TOS, they are reasonable to deal with and the owners don't have a sketch past dredged in PI abuse or other hypocritical rules where they would 86 two well known members of the community because they can't HANDLE words on a flame forum

I love posting there!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"murdysmoshpit.com has attracted more retired trolls/posters who bring an upbeat, fun & trollish vibe to the community

They don't ban unless you break the TOS, they are reasonable to deal with and the owners don't have a sketch past dredged in PI abuse or other hypocritical rules where they would 86 two well known members of the community because they can't HANDLE words on a flame forum

I love posting there!!!

I'm glad you like it.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Cool.  Can the Real Woman post here too?  I know she is more despised than even I around the forumz, which is no small feat, but she needs lovin' too!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Cool.  Can the Real Woman post here too?  I know she is more despised than even I around the forumz, which is no small feat, but she needs lovin' too!

It would be uncomfortable, but as long as she doesn't dwell on the past..

But, I heard she's done with forums.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview