News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"The accusation that we built MMP to fry FT is absurd.

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Funny how that works, eh?

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

I have a 3 way text convo between me, Big and KM about my trolling Tinder for NEW members when the MMP site launched.  There is a thread on my admin board called Catch and Release documenting this hunt for new members on Tinder and the approval of their accounts when they registered.  I have a plethora of NEW member profiles who couldn't follow the ancient flame drama your buddy Mar~Teeny~Weenie couldn't resist purging all over my site before this vision came to fruition.  

I hope Mar~Teeny~Weenie has fun posting with you and his 200 duals on his new site... & you can keep your big dick swinging for someone stupid enough to buy into your BS, poser.

EXACTLY.

Anonymous

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

I have a 3 way text convo between me, Big and KM about my trolling Tinder for NEW members when the MMP site launched.  There is a thread on my admin board called Catch and Release documenting this hunt for new members on Tinder and the approval of their accounts when they registered.  I have a plethora of NEW member profiles who couldn't follow the ancient flame drama your buddy Mar~Teeny~Weenie couldn't resist purging all over my site before this vision came to fruition.  

I hope Mar~Teeny~Weenie has fun posting with you and his 200 duals on his new site... & you can keep your big dick swinging for someone stupid enough to buy into your BS, poser.

So, you used Tinder to get new members, yet it's their fault your forum wasn't interesting and not your fault for making them lose interest?

Got cha ac_toofunny

What part of "couldn't follow the ancient flame drama" did you not quite comprehend?

Do you think any non-reguLOSER is going to jump right into the who did what to whom, endure the repetitive, childish insults from a bunch of wackjobs they don't know and be like " OH EM GEE that was so much fun!  Let's do this again tomorrow!!  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I also remember your little buddy's airclaims of the traffic he would bring... I got 2 dual accounts and one was him pretending to be Mr. Pickles...  his stock has already plummeted.  You're hyping a disaster no one is going to step foot into after the sheit he pulled with Dove.  

Reputations go a long way in this community.... he committed cyber suicide.

Yet....instead of the flame "drama" you, as admin, couldn't provide an alternative?

No, no you couldn't. You tried to use the same old nostalgic drivel pumping thru these forums for your own benefit even tho it's been used at every other forum before yours. It didn't work, so instead, you pumped your forum with threads about you and that drew everyone away even more. Fancy that.

From what I remember, which isn't much considering your forum is internet plague, Martini provided enough content to keep the place afloat, then joked behind the scenes how he wasn't going to do anything for your place, and that he made some interview with you that he just did to troll you on how desperate you were for some sort of justification from somebody (Martini) who is a "name" on these forums.

As for reputations, Martini made his reputation as a dirty player long before you ever read one of his posts and anybody within the game knew there was a "beware" sticker on the guy. If it didn't bother him then, why does anybody think it would bother him now? Because a couple stupid bints looking for attention say so?

Sorry about your pe...er, forum

You're legit retarded, aren't you?

Thank you for announcing to the community what a LOSER he actually is, but I destroyed him with my cock pic troll and I had been out of the game for 5 years when I pulled that troll.  Do you think I was blindsided by Mar~Teeny's lies?  I lifted the cock pic from her photobucket BEFORE I even considered bringing him in @ MMP with his claims of "we need to save teh flametown community, Murdy! Help us!!!  I don't do business with strangers without some sort of insurance policy in place  :evilthoughts2:

The last piece to this puzzle was that MMP's new members would either stay at MMP or acclimate and move to SG.  It was meant as a bridge into the flame community.  I blogged about my troll history on MY forum so the no0bs would get acclimated to where this was all headed.  I also booted Freud and the others when they tried to bring my board to the fast-paced, toxicity and drama of flame forums because it would have been detrimental to what I was trying to accomplish.  But please keep going on and on about how we needed FT and the flamers from there to join MMP  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

If you were trolled into believing that we killed FT from reading a thread on my forum in the midst of this entire situation... then Mar~Teeny~Weenie said it best:

Trolls rule, flamers drool.  

I built MMP for the community and especially for my bestie, who is a force to be reckoned with in the flametown community.  He has been my favorite read since DAY ONE and I didn't want to see forum life die.  

There is your motive, tard.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Complete rubbish.

That's embarrassing.

Icons, indeed

So, you used Tinder to get new members, yet it's their fault your forum wasn't interesting and not your fault for making them lose interest?

Got cha ac_toofunny

What part of "couldn't follow the ancient flame drama" did you not quite comprehend?

Do you think any non-reguLOSER is going to jump right into the who did what to whom, endure the repetitive, childish insults from a bunch of wackjobs they don't know and be like " OH EM GEE that was so much fun!  Let's do this again tomorrow!!  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I also remember your little buddy's airclaims of the traffic he would bring... I got 2 dual accounts and one was him pretending to be Mr. Pickles...  his stock has already plummeted.  You're hyping a disaster no one is going to step foot into after the sheit he pulled with Dove.  

Reputations go a long way in this community.... he committed cyber suicide.

Yet....instead of the flame "drama" you, as admin, couldn't provide an alternative?

No, no you couldn't. You tried to use the same old nostalgic drivel pumping thru these forums for your own benefit even tho it's been used at every other forum before yours. It didn't work, so instead, you pumped your forum with threads about you and that drew everyone away even more. Fancy that.

From what I remember, which isn't much considering your forum is internet plague, Martini provided enough content to keep the place afloat, then joked behind the scenes how he wasn't going to do anything for your place, and that he made some interview with you that he just did to troll you on how desperate you were for some sort of justification from somebody (Martini) who is a "name" on these forums.

As for reputations, Martini made his reputation as a dirty player long before you ever read one of his posts and anybody within the game knew there was a "beware" sticker on the guy. If it didn't bother him then, why does anybody think it would bother him now? Because a couple stupid bints looking for attention say so?

Sorry about your pe...er, forum

You're legit retarded, aren't you?

Thank you for announcing to the community what a LOSER he actually is, but I destroyed him with my cock pic troll and I had been out of the game for 5 years when I pulled that troll.  Do you think I was blindsided by Mar~Teeny's lies?  I lifted the cock pic from her photobucket BEFORE I even considered bringing him in @ MMP with his claims of "we need to save teh flametown community, Murdy! Help us!!!  I don't do business with strangers without some sort of insurance policy in place  :evilthoughts2:

The last piece to this puzzle was that MMP's new members would either stay at MMP or acclimate and move to SG.  It was meant as a bridge into the flame community.  I blogged about my troll history on MY forum so the no0bs would get acclimated to where this was all headed.  I also booted Freud and the others when they tried to bring my board to the fast-paced, toxicity and drama of flame forums because it would have been detrimental to what I was trying to accomplish.  But please keep going on and on about how we needed FT and the flamers from there to join MMP  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

If you were trolled into believing that we killed FT from reading a thread on my forum in the midst of this entire situation... then Mar~Teeny~Weenie said it best:

Trolls rule, flamers drool.  

I built MMP for the community and especially for my bestie, who is a force to be reckoned with in the flametown community.  He has been my favorite read since DAY ONE and I didn't want to see forum life die.  

There is your motive, tard.

Is that your real pic? Murdy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Doesn't Murdy have a garden to stand still in?...

It's filled with the bones of my former lovers.

Frood

Sorry, I couldn't pick out the canine side of you from the obvious garden gnome resemblance in your pic...

...can you ever forgive me?  :sad:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Sorry, I couldn't pick out the canine side of you from the obvious garden gnome resemblance in your pic...

Well... I might forgive you IF you come visit me @ MMP... I'm flustered from our last interlude and need closure ac_crying

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Well... I might forgive you IF you come visit me @ MMP... I'm flustered from our last interlude and need closure ac_crying

There's sutures for that...  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Cronus

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

I say that to myself every day...  :sad:
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Well hello stranger... it's been a while  ac_wub

Anonymous

It's Murdy btw... the forum logged my celly out unexpectedly  ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mudcock"Reputations go a long way in this community....

Maybe if it's all you have, then the little it affords you might very well seem highly significant indeed. This morning I woke up to an email asking would I please stop trashing Sperging Groundz's reputation by relentlessly associating it with your Mudpit, apparently it must have been "bad for their reputation" to have approached me directly about it here.

Not that my answer would have been any different if they had. Both forums are shitnuggets in the same terrytoweling cloth, so much so you may as well amalgamated them, right?

Right.

Cronus

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, but you're a geezer. Ya got the time.

:6:

At my age there ain't no extra time...

young geezer - you

geezer - me

old geezer - Bricktop

ac_sothere
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview