News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"The accusation that we built MMP to fry FT is absurd.

There was NO reason for us to believe that the FT crew would filter into MMP.  Big was hated on FT and I was coming out of a 5 year retirement and had no history with anyone on FT.  As an analytical thinker I'm going to say with extreme certainty that this assumption is asinine.  Big is the co-owner of SG & MMP.  We were tryin to lure NEW members online... not recycle the same old posters... and SG wasn't able to produce that result.

Complete rubbish.

There isn't a single "new" member at that hovel that wasn't a part of this floundering community before. The rejects at that favella are the same degenerates that have festered over at SG and the like.

Look at Huey, Duey, and Louie running that eye sore. None of them know how to troll new members and are perfectly fine with 10 posts a day if that and proclaiming how great it is, when all of them are dirty players behind the scenes.

Funny how that works, eh?

Martinis forum has 200 members in a week, 97% of them being members new to the flame game. Of which, he is slowing bringing them up to speed on the history of flaming.

Who's doing something right, again? This forum has more traffic then MMP. Just Rejected alone.

That's embarrassing.

There's two main topics on this forum; Sum Cun'T and King Martini, that are more valuable then this entire community combined.

Icons, indeed

I have a 3 way text convo between me, Big and KM about my trolling Tinder for NEW members when the MMP site launched.  There is a thread on my admin board called Catch and Release documenting this hunt for new members on Tinder and the approval of their accounts when they registered.  I have a plethora of NEW member profiles who couldn't follow the ancient flame drama your buddy Mar~Teeny~Weenie couldn't resist purging all over my site before this vision came to fruition.  

I hope Mar~Teeny~Weenie has fun posting with you and his 200 duals on his new site... & you can keep your big dick swinging for someone stupid enough to buy into your BS, poser.

So, you used Tinder to get new members, yet it's their fault your forum wasn't interesting and not your fault for making them lose interest?

Got cha ac_toofunny

What part of "couldn't follow the ancient flame drama" did you not quite comprehend?

Do you think any non-reguLOSER is going to jump right into the who did what to whom, endure the repetitive, childish insults from a bunch of wackjobs they don't know and be like " OH EM GEE that was so much fun!  Let's do this again tomorrow!!  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I also remember your little buddy's airclaims of the traffic he would bring... I got 2 dual accounts and one was him pretending to be Mr. Pickles...  his stock has already plummeted.  You're hyping a disaster no one is going to step foot into after the sheit he pulled with Dove.  

Reputations go a long way in this community.... he committed cyber suicide.

Yet....instead of the flame "drama" you, as admin, couldn't provide an alternative?

No, no you couldn't. You tried to use the same old nostalgic drivel pumping thru these forums for your own benefit even tho it's been used at every other forum before yours. It didn't work, so instead, you pumped your forum with threads about you and that drew everyone away even more. Fancy that.

From what I remember, which isn't much considering your forum is internet plague, Martini provided enough content to keep the place afloat, then joked behind the scenes how he wasn't going to do anything for your place, and that he made some interview with you that he just did to troll you on how desperate you were for some sort of justification from somebody (Martini) who is a "name" on these forums.

As for reputations, Martini made his reputation as a dirty player long before you ever read one of his posts and anybody within the game knew there was a "beware" sticker on the guy. If it didn't bother him then, why does anybody think it would bother him now? Because a couple stupid bints looking for attention say so?

Sorry about your pe...er, forum

You're going round and round in the same circles trying to prove points I've already destroyed you on.  

Mar~Teeny~Weenie has serious mommy issues.  Does he let you hold his jock, cheerleader?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Well hello stranger... it's been a while  ac_wub

Hey there, Purdy Murdy.  :icon_wink:

Are you still serving up some finger-lickin' Triple X casserole in that sweltering and very moist kitchen of yours while wearing nothing but a jeweled hair net and a saucy apron?

I'm starving.

I learned early that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.. & you know I am  :d_martini:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, speaking of passing the gas of time, you and I are about due for a chat on the blower, don't you think?

Is Kiefers, being a Texan and all, really that interested in hearing about the latest dress you purchased from the clearance rack at Wal-Mart, Blurtski?

Anonymous

Meep, my favorite troll to date involved Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  Dove & I were fighting and she left a photo in the photobucket account I had a password to.  

I was basically driving the Oak & Moon profiles @ SG and gave enough details to Oak to convince Mar~Teeny~Weenie that I had passed around his cock pic that he sent to Dove during one of his typographical disasters of a sexting sesh to all the girls.  Looking at the screenshots of the then Mod of a forum reduced into a deranged cock pic peddling pervert still makes me bust up to this day  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Mar~Teeny~Weenie: You wanna see my dick pick?

Every female member logged in that day:

ac_sothere  ac_sothere  ac_sothere  ac_sothere  

The backpedal was EPIC.... he claimed it was from a big dick pic site.  I've gotten better bigger cock pics from the old CO boys  ac_toofunny

It's these little shifts in mental stability that bleeds into their posting that make it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells that you've got someone by their minuscule balls  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Pest"Strapons

Quote from: "Pest"Tranny

Quote from: "Pest"cock

Quote from: "Pest"cock

4 quick examples of your ""flaming"" prowess

Whoah whoah whoah... you might be equating it to flaming, I or anyone else who actually knows what flaming is simply views it as discussion and commentary.

This is why you suck so hard at the game, it's why all of your so-called "flame sites" suck golf balls through garden hoses. Why would anyone on earth waste time flaming some confused and irate transsexual who doesn't know the first thing about flaming to begin with, not even after ten years? Indeed, a transsexual who thinks if he marshals enough meatheads to his banner that everyone will unquestioningly accept his highly skewed and warped redefining of the game where the best efforts on all the women who went before failed?

Precisely.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Is this is what you... call flaming?

I don't consider anything you or I have provided here "flaming". That's your cross to bear.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"if that's the best you have to offer

It's more than you're worth, quite frankly. You cast yourself as TLTBW long before you cemented yourself as a tard, entertaining ideas of destroying entire websites because someone posting on them shone a light on how foolish you were making yourself.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"...then I can see why you

Except I'm not and therefore you can't. Best you stick to conning hosting charges out of unsuspecting Stacies so you might feel important about yourself. You're wasting your time attempting to extract any kudos out of me, mine are hard earned and only granted to those with grit who have proven themselves in some way, shape or form. Everybody who is anybody knows this.
Quote from: "Pest"icon

"Icon". online? lol.

No, Sperm Cup, despite the word "icon" and idiot both leveraging the vowel "o" and beginning with letter "I" they most certainly do not have the same meaning.

Of course they don't. But again, the two are not mutually exclusive, you can assuredly have an iconic idiot, though you seem to be having some difficulty achieving the "iconic" part. As was stated earlier, you could vanish tomorrow and people would soon forget any legacy you had sought to leave. Only a few of us earn the staying power of our brands; case in point, I'm still known as sum cun`T many years after I ceased using it as a handle. That makes me an icon, you... well you're just a confused idiot who doesn't know how to flame.
Quote from: "Pest"honk honk tranny girl honk honk

Why you'd think we'd be interested

I'm not. I don't care what interests you, you proved yourself lame and easily riled beyond description. Must be all those female hormones running wild in your system; your body forgot how to make its own testosterone when you were jamming roids into your veins, now your best game is coaxing hosting fees out of spinsters and squealing every time someons chalks up a cattleprod with a good dose of reality and jams it up your anus.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"...the two months since you ruined cw's website with your grave incompetence.

Trying to pin your incompetence on me as well now, eh? The only part I had in Ceedub's two sites demise was I happened to be posting at one of them. I can scarcely be held responsible for your triggered hormonal reactions to it.
Quote from: "Pest"before anyone could be bothered to restore a backup.

Seems you didn't have one handy though

Well duhh, it's not my site for one thing, nor was it in my list of things to do to maintain one. That's Ceedub's bag, my gig was to upload a little multimedia content here and there and heep the place from being overrun with Sperging Spamtards by my presence. Something I note with interest you were only too happy to do, though I imagine a large part of that was you thinking you were punishing someone for organizing the boycott. Fact: Ceedub was not interested in running a flame site, the only people who viewed it as such were the irate idiots of Sperging Groundz who so desperately wanted a focus for their hatred to keep from disintegrating into multiple sites.

Kinda like Brawl Hall, only without the flamers really.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"you have bigger fish to fry

Well yes, in fact I do. But it does amuse me to poke at pilchards like yourself from time to time, if only to validate your woefully low opinion of yourself.
Quote from: "Pest"Committed to the cause.

Here's a cause you may want commit yourself too

Nah, I can't imagine there's any cause that a riled up trannie could interest me in. Both sets of your purse strings tried to interest me in your efforts and not even the removal of Ceedub's sites could convince me to give you a shot. Part of it was the sheer desperation that forever bleeds out of your attempts to make yourself the only game in town, a quest that had you conducting a scorched earth policy on sites that had nothing whatsoever to do with the "game" as you interpret it, no matter how much you bleated about them being it. The other part (and I know this isn't going to sit too well with you) I am about as interested with associating with small minded losers as Evil Blood was. Or indeed any of the many icons of the True Flametown who saw the rise and rise of retards like you and got the fuck out of Dodge years ago.
Quote from: "Pest"A matter of a minute or two to locate the offending profiles, flipping a few permissions... and forcing the lowly tech monkey to revert back to more weeks of trying to assert his dominance over a piece of software he apparently doesn't know enough about to attain mastery over..

(a bunch of stuff that had precisely nothing to do with what was quoted)

You styling yourself after Nancy Pelosi eh nancyboi?
Quote from: "Pest"No Jersey Gurl, I play to my strengths,..

That strength being[/quote]

An innate ability to write interesting text that stands on its own merits while busted hormonally challenged freaks of nature like you squeal your tits off and rely on a bunch of NPCs to vurp up twitter-esque responses that basically translate to "madman tranny good, cun`T bad". It must suck like hell too to know that back at Sperging Groundz you cant even stack the deck by kicking out all the people who tell you in so many different ways that you fucked up or Flea will make your life so much hell that your only response will be to Caskur-flounce off to some other, less trafficked forum.  
Quote from: "Pest" Me? I get the dubious distinction of being remembered both for my rhetoric and an entire pantheon of exploits,

Yeah. Reminisce lovingly back to your halcyon days at Ballz Hallz where ladyboy handmaidens happy to handcuff you to a shower-head & chase a gerbil halfway into your small intestine were never in short supply.

Don't be retarded, the only ladyboy who's ever come close to offering me anything of the sort is you. And it bugs you no end that I'm simply not interested in your offer.
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"I'm sure someone, somewhere, online, will be impressed.

Happy for them if they are. Don't really care if they aren't. Unlike you, I'm perfectly capable of measuring my worth completely independently of the court of public opinion. Which is likely another reason why you hate my guts with all the passion of a jilted ex-lover. You'd kill for the notoriety afforded to (and as easily dismised by) myself. All the hours you wasted trying to troll people to your favellas and here you are, mooning after my attentions as if it means anything and as irate as fuck that I don't subscribe to your ideas of what is important, especially not when it comes to leaving a lasting legacy.

I'll tell you right now and for nothing; even if you could somehow make yours a brand to last decades after you'd gone (yes, even on such a minor scale as the one we find ourselves posting in now) every bognoter to follow you would drag your rep through the dirt until their own looked moderately superior by comparison. Much like you and a thousand others have been so invested in doing to mine in fact.

The only difference being of course that I have no real use for the notoriety and ironically, that puts me so far out in front of your never ending failed efforts that you obsess over me in forums I barely even bother to look at half the time, along with forums I'm not even aware of the existence of. How many of you are there invested in taking this one Man down, how many years have you been engaged in the act and with no appreciable result for it?

You're pathetic Jersey Gurl. You may as well go anally pogo your mophandle around the datacenter a few more times, squealing at the top of your lungs "I is NOT a loser! NOT A LOSERRRR!" and hope the management don't take issue with how easily you've been triggered by random "ostriches" who have been the bane of your existence since you showed up at BH and 404ed it through your own inanity. You couldn't hold the most trafficked example of the genre you are under the illusion you can perpetuate and it's only through an extended campaign of begging people in IM that you've managed to garner even a fractional echo of that site's success in Sperging Groundz.

Peace out, little tranny.

Anonymous

Mar~Teeny~Weenie loosing his sheit over an eyeball....   :MG_216: ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

... and it's trolls for the win  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, speaking of passing the gas of time, you and I are about due for a chat on the blower, don't you think?

Is Kiefers, being a Texan and all, really that interested in hearing about the latest dress you purchased from the clearance rack at Wal-Mart, Blurtski?

Kiebers looks very nice in a dress, so does Herman.

Anonymous

As for your accusation that I haven't brought anyone online, Meep Meep... I also brought trolls back who were either already gone or leaving...

Oak & Moon are at SG because of me.  I had to teach them the game and currency there.  

Wizer, Friday, Fats & Twap are all on my site and will not post on the Fupa forum because they aren't interested in reading sheit posting day after day after day.  Intellects despise gossip and childish insults.  I don't completely agree because I'm a juvenile delinquent and enjoy a select few flame posters.  

So... I practically saved SG with my flaming Dove about prolife when Joo begged me to come back because it was being ran into the ground by the tard who flips the outrageous bill every month... Patty Paranoia has been having an epic hissy ever since... still stuck on stoopid convoluting herself into the paranoid delusion that I opened MMP to keep her out.... like I'm the one shook  :laugh3:

Mar~Teeny~Weenie manipulated her the entire time.  I caught one quiff of his game and booted him off my panel and then destroyed him with the tiny insurance policy I took out to cunt punt him back to Fucktardia if he turned sideways and I didn't even know his internet rep when I started dealing with his sorry poser ass.  Still not seeing how my forum is sinking... 6 months old and shit posting isn't surviving the intended intellectual chill vibe.  

Fupa has to keep Mar~Teeny~Weenie & Dove there for that place to work because Dove was the only new addition to boost that site enough to keep it going... the PI rape killed that angle.  Fupa knows this and is currently trying to strong arm Dove into submission long enough to let that happen...

Who did Mar~Teeny~Weenie bring back?  Who dat?  ... cause you already admitted he intended on doing nothing... let's watch you try to wiggle out of this one... oh iconic one  ac_toofunny

Any chance SG stood was due to the toxicity of the Dovetini romance.... that's my $0.02 and I don't need change.  Mar~Teeny~Weenie is less than zero without the flame community and he has already been cunt punted off the Fupa forum and BF.  

I'm running a panel abuse free forum and all I gotta do is wait this shitstorm out.... and it will all come together  ac_razz

Blurt

Everyone looks nice in a dress and ought to wear one. Except Shen Li. It's a Universal Law that Shen must wear jeans or slacks or, ideally, yoga pants.

Mel, your slip is showing. Your obssession with all things transgendered makes me question your determination to hold on to your soft masculinity. When you finally leave your money pit in the boonies behind, I recommend you go bunk up with Gordy in Pattaya.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Everyone looks nice in a dress and ought to wear one. Except Shen Li. It's a Universal Law that Shen must wear jeans or slacks or, ideally, yoga pants.

Mel, your slip is showing. Your obssession with all things transgendered makes me question your determination to hold on to your soft masculinity. When you finally leave your money pit in the boonies behind, I recommend you go bunk up with Gordy in Pattaya.

I don't think Mel likes dark skinned SE Asian ladies.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Obviously he does as long as they're packing a sausage.

I have wondered too if he is a fence sitter. Joe, no way. He cannot possibly be straight. He is in his sixties and never been laid, with a gal I mean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview