News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
What I was concerned about is posting pictures of poster's children, and spouses.

Well, all you can really do is have enough Mods on hand to be able to handle stuff like that, should it arise.

I thought about an additional Mod, but then I didn't want to introduce any more variables into the equation at that point in time.  Even though I had a 'hands off' approach and people could post almost anything they wanted to, I still had a poster there piss & moan 24/7 about how bad I was.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Kiebers looks very nice in a dress, so does Herman.

Don't tell me that being a Tranny is now the new straight...    :shock:

If they ever invent a time machine, I'll be the first person to volunteer for testing, just as long as they promise to teleport my ass back to 1955 where I belong...

Herman and Kiebs like to get in touch with their feminine sides.

Don't make fun of old Herman. You don't understand how vulnerable a prairie redneck can fell. I think I am going to cry. ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
What I was concerned about is posting pictures of poster's children, and spouses.

Well, all you can really do is have enough Mods on hand to be able to handle stuff like that, should it arise.

I thought about an additional Mod, but then I didn't want to introduce any more variables into the equation at that point in time.  Even though I had a 'hands off' approach and people could post almost anything they wanted to, I still had a poster there piss & moan 24/7 about how bad I was.

I'll be in Taiwan next weekend..

Kiebers will keep an eye on things while I'm away..

But, I'm not too worried about PI breaches.

Anonymous

Moon would not go to SG without me there, Fupa... and Dove was active... so I fail to see your point AGAIN.  

Oak & Moon "left the Internet for good!!!!" on a bazillion occasions.  

Your forum had been dead for soooo0o00ooo long that Joo had to beg me to come back for weeks (just like Dove had to) and knew I'd be the one to figure this out.   At this point,  I could give a shit less about you or your limp wrist antics.  You're just a weak-minded, easily manipulated cunt.   I have less than zero fucks to give....

Your chunti "MINES" shit is hilariously ghetto fabulous.  Unfortunately, just like Mar-Teeny-Weenie, you won't be convincing anyone you're anything more than you actually are.  

I won this battle long ago, cupcake... I have 5 troll trophies that are undeniable since I was banned from your forum for flaming about prolife on the flame sub.  You deleted my profile for talking about kids and Joo deleted his and almost burned your forum to the ground for it after he confirmed I did not do that, you locked a thread to have the last word while Mar~Teeny~Weenie was PM'ing me that you were about to lose your shit, you deleted it again when you claimed I said I would call your husband.  

You think I'm going to give up that level of troll cred for something as petty and ridiculously childish like revenge?  Bwahahahah

I will never give you the satisfaction of reducing myself into the "your wife flamed me online" BS.  There is no PM/email/text that exists to prove that I said that I would do that on SG either... so you're either pathological or you've completely fallen off the rails with your paranoid delusions AGAIN.  

You might wanna get that checked out... on the real.

Anonymous

Moonpie and Dove post at SG. They seem to really enjoy it too. You don't know what you are missing Murdock. Lively discussions and funny trolling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Moonpie and Dove post at SG. They seem to really enjoy it too. You don't know what you are missing Murdock. Lively discussions and funny trolling.

:001_rolleyes:

Moonpie

What is this about murdy?  I do post at SG.  It has nothing at all to do with you.  I'm sorry you are upset with the fact I post there. I have not posted there as much as of late, due to a recent family death and work.

I am going to leave it at that.  I may have heard about SG from the trollvalhalla FB board so yes, JOO posted the link.  I will verify it was all of you.  I did feel comfortable with you there yes.  Everyone knows I'm no troll.  I just post and read and annoy....lol.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"What is this about murdy?  I do post at SG.  It has nothing at all to do with you.  I'm sorry you are upset with the fact I post there. I have not posted there as much as of late, due to a recent family death and work.

I am going to leave it at that.  I may have heard about SG from the trollvalhalla FB board so yes, JOO posted the link.  I will verify it was all of you.  I did feel comfortable with you there yes.  Everyone knows I'm no troll.  I just post and read and annoy....lol.

I'm very sorry about that ArabPrinCess.

:sad:

Moonpie

And Murdock is right I have left and pouted the Internet forums on many occasions lol.  I even did it in mmp one lol.  No, in all seriousness, I think emotions get the best of us at times and we react....then settle down.  Anyhow, we are all human.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"What is this about murdy?  I do post at SG.  It has nothing at all to do with you.  I'm sorry you are upset with the fact I post there. I have not posted there as much as of late, due to a recent family death and work.

I'm very sorry about that ArabPrinCess.

:sad:

Thank you,  I really appreciate it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"She's always liked no modding, free for all guest posting, and she did say to me, look Mel is doing it and there are no law suits..

No lawsuits.

The forum itself is governed under the laws of the nation that it is hosted in.  In many cases forums are hosted on US servers, as is mine.  This is a good thing, as the US permits fairly open speech.

Posters themselves are governed by where they live though, and an Admin must understand this...  It gets a little complex and is hard for me to explain, but in a nutshell if, say, an Australian poster breaks Australian rules on a US hosted website, that Australian could get charged in his home country.

What could happen (and has in the past) is that the forum Admin will simply get an IP address request from the Australian authorities, as well as whatever other info an Admin could provide.  These rarely are subpeona'd requests, meaning the Admin does not have to comply unless he wants to.

Most convictions for "hate speech" crimes require proof that a certain individual actually posted what he posted, in the court of law.  This isn't so easy to do, actually.  They have to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Joe Smith actually posted what he did.

I would also like to add, that most forum software (phpBB, MyBB) do offer IP address scrambler extensions, meaning that your board will not log actual IP addresses, but will scramble them.  That said, the host itself would still be able to track incoming addies, but would most likely not be able to pin that address to a post...

Anonymous

I forgot to mention advertising, and that is where most 'rules' are 'broken'...  If you run ads for revenue, they have their own TOS, which is often non-negotiable in some cases...  You must follow their rules, or no more ad revenue.

Which is one reason why I did not permit The Serb to enable ads on my sub.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I send my condolences your way, too, Moonie.

You are missed.

Thank you so much. Miss you as well.

Moonpie

Moonpies for your soul..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview