News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

Murdock ain't won shit cuz she still won't be allowed at SG. As long as she continues to whine about it, I'll still prevent her from joining. Why ? Because it's fucking hilarious to watch.

Everyone else - you're all welcomed to join  :roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

Murdock ain't won shit cuz she still won't be allowed at SG. As long as she continues to whine about it, I'll still prevent her from joining. Why ? Because it's fucking hilarious to watch.

Everyone else - you're all welcomed to join  :roll:

You will probably see me there some time in 2020.

Blurt

Seoul, should you drop in, it will surely end in tears for Scouse. Again.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Seoul, should you drop in, it will surely end in tears for Scouse. Again.

People say I am a nerd, and I there is some truth in that accusation. I might bore the flamers to tears.

Blurt

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"^^^ see what lack of sleep does that is me above.

I figured that was you, Moonie. But, please, rest easy knowing that you will always be a welcome Guest in my world.

So. When are we going to the beach, you and I? I know the sand dunes in New England are a paltry substitute for the real thing but, at least, with the Atlantic nearby we won't have to crawl after mirages.

Get some shuteye, lass. Everyone needs their beauty sleep.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"Seoul, should you drop in, it will surely end in tears for Scouse. Again.

People say I am a nerd, and I there is some truth in that accusation. I might bore the flamers to tears.

More often than not, flamers are quite adept at boring each other to tears well enough on their own. Exhibits A to Z on this very forum are a testament to this fact. They're a pretty thin-skinned bunch, too (uh, no offense to the Gods of Flaming).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

More often than not, flamers are quite adept at boring each other to tears well enough on their own. Exhibits A to Z on this very forum are a testament to this fact. They're a pretty thin-skinned bunch, too (uh, no offense to the Gods of Flaming).

I have noticed from their appearances on this board they have a high opinion of their own posts. If I do register there, I won't even try to compete with their "genius."

cw_

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

I have.    ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I have noticed from their appearances on this board they have a high opinion of their own posts. If I do register there, I won't even try to compete with their "genius."

You could only be comfortable in this forum because it coddles & protrects you.

Trust me. You should stay here because you wouldn't be accorded that treatment at places kike Stomping Groundz. You'd have to face real scrutiny & opposing views to your ideas, seoul.

Face it, you can't stand people disagreeing with you.

In that regatd you're a typical Korean male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fred"

Trust me. You should stay here because you wouldn't be accorded that treatment at places kike Stomping Groundz. You'd have to face real scrutiny & opposing views to your ideas, seoul.

Joe, we all know you like making up gossip. Whatever, you are in your sixties and you have never been laid. It is your only source of entertainment.

Unlike you, I have a career, a girlfriend and hobbies. My time on these forums is finite. I have never seen SG, but if all it has to offer is your repetitive snoresville trolling, than it is not worth my time. Much like VF is not worth any adult's time. But, Fash, Shen, and Herman say it is no VF senior's home. So, we shall see Joe. I probably will register there this year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fred"

Joe, we all know you like making up gossip. Whatever, you are in your sixties and you have never been laid. It is your only source of entertainment.

Unlike you, I have a career, a girlfriend and hobbies. My time on these forums is finite. I

These forums are old Joe's only reason he has not hung himself years ago.

Moonpie

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"^^^ see what lack of sleep does that is me above.

I figured that was you, Moonie. But, please, rest easy knowing that you will always be a welcome Guest in my world.

So. When are we going to the beach, you and I? I know the sand dunes in New England are a paltry substitute for the real thing but, at least, with the Atlantic nearby we won't have to crawl after mirages.

Get some shuteye, lass. Everyone needs their beauty sleep.

Thank you my dear Blurt.  Looking forward to those days  :icon_wink:
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cw_"

I have.    ac_toofunny

I'm sorry about your forum, but Big/ThugLife and I didn't have anything to do with it.  SC has admitted that Mar~Teeny~Weenie was bragging about not doing anything while we were trying to lure new membership, which confirms my claims/intentions for MMP.  I know you don't know me... so I'll ask that you apply logic here.  

As for Fupa's claims that I'm all worked up from not being allowed on, it had nothing to do with not being allowed on.  That ban doled out by the self-proclaimed flame champ was Troll Glory.  I think she convinced herself that it was my intention to come back... but I'm friends with most of the posters on her forum and they kept begging me to come back.  I just got tired of having to piece posters back together so they would go back there as much as I was tired of them ALL asking me to come back.... they offered to pay her monthly through PayPal so I could come back at one point, so it wasn't me is all I'm saying.  

I am just trying to run a panel abuse free forum with an intellectually chill vibe and you are welcome to come check us out at MMP.

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Anonymous

Biggie does not have anything to do with SG. What the hell are you talking about. I am reading and posting there now. I am looking at his posts from today.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fred"You could only be comfortable in this forum because it coddles & protrects you.

Joe, your strap-on styrofoam helmet is pinching your wattles. You need to loosen up. Pull that drinking straw out of your arse.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview