News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Imma head on outta here now

Have a nice evening Erica.

ac_smile

Biggie Smiles

Im laughing my ass off at monster getting taken out to the woodshed

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches nose"I headed out a long time ago.

Quote from: "Charlie"Hey Peaches, how did those landmines we left behind smell? We heard you had a little accident with one

Quote from: "A 12 year old girl"Why does Peaches have to follow me around all the time ?

Quote from: "Agent Orange"Hey Peaches, remember me?

Quote from: "Just a nose"I dont follow Peaches around even though i know he wishes I would

Id rather stay in the pickle jar

Quote from: "ThugLife"lmao@ monster saying he's being followed around even though no one noticed his freak face in this thread.

Quote from: "ThugLife"Im laughing my ass off at monster getting taken out to the woodshed

Looks like a septuple post FTW.    ac_razz    Now I gotta change to some dry socks.

Biggie Spamalot's so easy...just wind him up and watch him go.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Weekend Roid Warrior"

Quote from: "Charlie"Hey Peaches, how did those landmines we left behind smell? We heard you had a little accident with one

Quote from: "A 12 year old girl"Why does Peaches have to follow me around all the time ?

Quote from: "Just a nose"I dont follow Peaches around even though i know he wishes I would

Quote from: "ThugLife"lmao@ monster saying he's being followed around even though no one noticed his freak face in this thread.

Quote from: "ThugLife"Im laughing my ass off at monster getting taken out to the woodshed

Now I gotta change to some dry socks.

Pissed your pants again, you hideous looking circus act?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

We both know why my socks are wet.  Quit sputtering, mang.  It's unseemly as hell.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"

We both know why my socks are wet. .

So the diarrhea got worse did it?

Sodomize yourself with a coat hanger. See if that helps.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm not reading his repetitious inanity. I've seen parrots with a larger vocabulary than No Thinkie.

He is an imbecile. That is all.

Anonymous

Skeletor and I had a wonderful evening together.

I think i found a new face to call home

Anonymous

Now there's some truly world class flame, I gotta tell you.  

You've clearly been spending way too much time on that other forum where you pride yourself on 86'ing every poster whose pupils give no clear indication of recent head injuries.  It's an easy forum to run -- if you don't mind looking like an overweening jackass — kind of like being chief of staff to a holiday assortment of canned meats.  

If only you had competent advisers who could help you with protocol and such, or even a few basic social skills and not being such a raging douchenozzle -- but wait -- you DID have, once or twice, but nobody could tell you anything because you knew best, and now you stand proudly as the jumped-up asshat from Brooklyn that you've always been, no matter how much you try to bluff or smooch or buy your way into the appearance of a Manhattanite mover and shaker.  Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, or a rancid paella of all three.

What's more, your actual posts (when you imagine you're having an interesting discussion of a serious topic) are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, stone-dumb ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.  

Every day on SG is fucking exhausting.  Every day is an experiment in determining how long your four sycophants and roughly six more marooned unfortunates can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger.

You should just jump down the nearest sanitary manhole.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"

Now there's some truly world class flame, I gotta tell you.  

You've clearly been spending way too much time on that other forum where you pride yourself on 86'ing every poster whose pupils give no clear indication of recent head injuries.  It's an easy forum to run -- if you don't mind looking like an overweening jackass — kind of like being chief of staff to a holiday assortment of canned meats.  

If only you had competent advisers who could help you with protocol and such, or even a few basic social skills and not being such a raging douchenozzle -- but wait -- you DID have, once or twice, but nobody could tell you anything because you knew best, and now you stand proudly as the jumped-up asshat from Brooklyn that you've always been, no matter how much you try to bluff or smooch or buy your way into the appearance of a Manhattanite mover and shaker.  Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, or a rancid paella of all three.

What's more, your actual posts (when you imagine you're having an interesting discussion of a serious topic) are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, stone-dumb ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.  

Every day on SG is fucking exhausting.  Every day is an experiment in determining how long your four sycophants and roughly six more marooned unfortunates can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger.

You should just jump down the nearest sanitary manhole.

hI monster. Put your rubber nose back on and go outside.

Before you stroke the fuck out on an internet forum.

Anonymous

...and yet you never got along with the people who run VF or this forum.

So why would you want it under one roof?

It's like an unhappy marriage.

More posters in one place = more fun, more action, more entertainment, and more enlightenment.

Sadly, this simple concept is generally lost on the current batch of forum Admins.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Mel"
...and yet you never got along with the people who run VF or this forum.

So why would you want it under one roof?

It's like an unhappy marriage.

More posters in one place = more fun, more action, more entertainment, and more enlightenment.

Sadly, this simple concept is generally lost on the current batch of forum Admins.

Flea has said several times she wants you over at SG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview