News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "therealcw"
">
Who's that?

Looks like Evil Blood.  Erica asked for the pic.  

I don't think it's his best look, but Erica has her own sense of style.   ac_toofunny
Who's Evil Blood?
A highly placed freelance IT expert and premiere flamer who expressed disillusionment with the influx of tards and shitposters and who exited the game for good in 2011 after he took exception to the behaviour of Martini, Joo, LoCo and Doomsday at Brawl Hall. BH withered and died after he left. I find it highly amusing the regard Erika holds him in, given her history with the TDT, an organisation of trolls he was highly critical and particularly dismissive of. Erika herself was somewhat of a "Janie-come-lately" to the TDT and barely even ranked as a minor player, more of a hanger-on, jockeying for position with the in-crowd. Some things never change, and if Evil Blood's handling of similar types is any guide, he would quickly go from hero to hated status in Erika's estimation in a heartbeat, were he still about and inclined to give her the time of day.

Caskur hates his guts with a passion, even after his absence of nearly a decade. Similarly your own Bricktop is not a great fan for reasons I am disinclined to go into depth here due to the prohibitive TBC site rules governing the reasons why, though suffice to say that EB's characterization of him had the members of a good many sites howling with laughter and likely contributed to Bricktop's exit from BH circa 2007. His acerbic wit, multi-paragraph contributions and unparalleled efforts in multimedia flaming were his calling cards, his innate understanding of networking and software put him head, shoulders and manboobies above the rest of the Flametown IT pack, past and present.

You will not see his return, though you might be lucky to see a few imitators trying to pass themselves off as him. He's off the grid and doing his thing, completely oblivious to lionizers and despisers alike. Every once in a while he'll drop a line to Freud, Werepenguin or myself, but even that is infrequent and in all honesty, there's nothing left of Flametown to convince him to return.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "therealcw"
">
Who's that?

Looks like Evil Blood.  Erica asked for the pic.  

I don't think it's his best look, but Erica has her own sense of style.   ac_toofunny
Who's Evil Blood?
A highly placed freelance IT expert and premiere flamer who expressed disillusionment with the influx of tards and shitposters and who exited the game for good in 2011 after he took exception to the behaviour of Martini, Joo, LoCo and Doomsday at Brawl Hall. BH withered and died after he left. I find it highly amusing the regard Erika holds him in, given her history with the TDT, an organisation of trolls he was highly critical and particularly dismissive of. Erika herself was somewhat of a "Janie-come-lately" to the TDT and barely even ranked as a minor player, more of a hanger-on, jockeying for position with the in-crowd. Some things never change, and if Evil Blood's handling of similar types is any guide, he would quickly go from hero to hated status in Erika's estimation in a heartbeat, were he still about and inclined to give her the time of day.

Caskur hates his guts with a passion, even after his absence of nearly a decade. Similarly your own Bricktop is not a great fan for reasons I am disinclined to go into depth here due to the prohibitive TBC site rules governing the reasons why, though suffice to say that EB's characterization of him had the members of a good many sites howling with laughter and likely contributed to Bricktop's exit from BH circa 2007. His acerbic wit, multi-paragraph contributions and unparalleled efforts in multimedia flaming were his calling cards, his innate understanding of networking and software put him head, shoulders and manboobies above the rest of the Flametown IT pack, past and present.

You will not see his return, though you might be lucky to see a few imitators trying to pass themselves off as him. He's off the grid and doing his thing, completely oblivious to lionizers and despisers alike. Every once in a while he'll drop a line to Freud, Werepenguin or myself, but even that is infrequent and in all honesty, there's nothing left of Flametown to convince him to return.

Ok, you know what his asscrack tastes like. We're all very impressed so you can go back to sexually violating your blowup doll now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Vagina Smells like Cheetos"Rumor has it King Martini will pay his Regs for content.....

yep, everyone gets a broken King Martini mug just for registering.

Anonymous

It's rumored King Martinis new forum will have guest posting......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Vagina Smells like Cheetos"Rumor has it King Martini will pay his Regs for content.....

yep, everyone gets a broken King Martini mug just for registering.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Is it true Martini us creating an app for his forum?

IT experts for the win!!!!

#2010isnt2020

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Ok, you know what his asscrack tastes like.

Untrue. Unlike you and your roid-fuelled pincushion exploits (which are a matter of oft-overlooked record), he wasn't known for self medication, so the idea of him stuffing crack up his anal orifice for anyone to taste is simply laughable. You're just jealous he got the contracts to work for multinational conglomerates and foreign governments, with all the travel opportunities that go with. While you push a broom at some busted ass server farm in New Jersey that has a habit of leaking SQL injection attacks like a sieve. Which you so totally had nothing whatsoever to do with, of course.

Sit down, lightweight. If it's any consolation, he was dirtier on Doomsday than he was on you. you were simply... let me see if I recall correctly... "one of the clagnuts dangling from Poofer's poop-chute" I believe was the exact phrasing used.

Biggie Smiles

Untrue. Unlike you and your roid-fuelled pincushion exploits (which are a matter of oft-overlooked record), he wasn't known for self medication, so the idea of him stuffing crack up his anal orifice for anyone to taste is simply laughable. You're just jealous he got the contracts to work for multinational conglomerates and foreign governments, with all the travel opportunities that go with. While you push a broom at some busted ass server farm in New Jersey that has a habit of leaking SQL injection attacks like a sieve. Which you so totally had nothing whatsoever to do with, of course.

Sit down, lightweight. If it's any consolation, he was dirtier on Doomsday than he was on you. you were simply... let me see if I recall correctly... "one of the clagnuts dangling from Poofer's poop-chute" I believe was the exact phrasing used.

lol... I must have struck a nerve for such an outpouring of blood, drool and piss. Don't worry tho, your coveted standing as biggest pimple on the innards of EB's asshole remains unchallenged. I assure you.

Couple of questions while I have you quivering in impotent rage.

You still hitchhiking to meet women you meet on internet forums?

How's flameGoof doing these days?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"lol... I must have struck a nerve
Right, you must have done, sure. That explains why you're wandering off on confused tangents instead of going for the jugular (or heaven forbid, the funnybone... if you even knew where to find it). Way to prove yourself the second stringer EB knew you to be ten years ago, chump. It must totally suck to hear your purse singing the praises of a guy who barely gave you the time of day.

I still remember the look of disgust on his face when he got up from the PC and announced he was done with Flametown, and why. Your game was empty, without merit and without anything to distinguish itself from the rest of the rabble YoKo had seen fit to draft in from the favellas he frequented. Something which, with him out of the picture, became increasingly apparent as you and yours presided over the withering death of a site your best efforts couldn't breathe any traffic attracting life into.

Kinda like Sperging Groundz now in fact. When you're forced to go begging at other sites, even to the people you set up your site to keep out in the first place, just so you can make up the numbers for a PYP which (heh) was still un-launched the last time I bothered to check... when you're reduced to using your panel as a latter day Space Invader machine to the point your own purse comes here begging for members to return and not even shitposting at lesbian bodybuilder sites can troll you in a couple of beta cucks to fatten out your postcount... when you have to set up multiple sites and divide your time between them because the few faithful you've managed to wheedle to your side cannot stand to be around each other...

Come to think of it, you're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle. All this power at your fingertips, but it's not translating into anything tangibly above the social equivalent of a mad woman's breakfast. Probably why you've got so much free time to present yourself at forums not your own for the purposes of having your gums backhanded six inches past the back of your neck, I shouldn't wonder.

Quote from: "ThugLife"You still hitchhiking to meet women you meet on internet forums?

I never started. I don't know about you, but I enjoy the luxury of being able to work my way across the US. A nicght of sound tech work here, a couple of days graft as a roadie there... more than amply rewarded in accommodation, transport and a few extra quid on the side. Sure beats pushing a broom about a datacenter or driving taxis, I'll tell you that much.

Besides, I'm married now. And unlike your abortive efforts in the "til death do us part" department, my marriage is proceeding quite well.

Quote from: "ThugLife"How's flameGoof doing these days?

You mean Ceedub's site? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask her directly, or are you scared she'll give you the brush-off again?

Anonymous

Rumor has it King Martini has a picture of "Marriage made me fat Joo" to go along with a treasure trove of other goodies......

House of Ham-

When your what society considers elderly and posting on these types of forums.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

lol... I must have struck a nerve for such an outpouring of blood, drool and piss. Don't worry tho, your coveted standing as biggest pimple on the innards of EB's asshole remains unchallenged. I assure you.

Couple of questions while I have you quivering in impotent rage.

You still hitchhiking to meet women you meet on internet forums?

How's flameGoof doing these days?

Reuters- Question of bolded.

Is that worse then a married woman driving 8 hours to have sexual relations with somebody from these forums?

I am just a reporter

Anonymous

...the second stringer EB knew you to be ten years ago, chump. It must totally suck to hear your purse singing the praises of a guy who barely gave you the time of day. ...

...became increasingly apparent as you and yours presided over the withering death of a site your best efforts couldn't breathe any traffic attracting life into....

...Kinda like Sperging Groundz now in fact. ...

...using your panel as a latter day Space Invader machine to the point your own purse comes here begging for members to return ...

:ohmy:  :ohmy:  :ohmy:   :howdy:

Thanks for "sperge" btw   :laugh3:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sperge">//https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sperge

">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview