News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

I have.    ac_toofunny

I'm sorry about your forum, but Big/ThugLife and I didn't have anything to do with it.  SC has admitted that Mar~Teeny~Weenie was bragging about not doing anything while we were trying to lure new membership, which confirms my claims/intentions for MMP.  I know you don't know me... so I'll ask that you apply logic here.  

As for Fupa's claims that I'm all worked up from not being allowed on, it had nothing to do with not being allowed on.  That ban doled out by the self-proclaimed flame champ was Troll Glory.  I think she convinced herself that it was my intention to come back... but I'm friends with most of the posters on her forum and they kept begging me to come back.  I just got tired of having to piece posters back together so they would go back there as much as I was tired of them ALL asking me to come back.... they offered to pay her monthly through PayPal so I could come back at one point, so it wasn't me is all I'm saying.  

I am just trying to run a panel abuse free forum with an intellectually chill vibe and you are welcome to come check us out at MMP.

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Yeah, sorry about my luck.   :001_rolleyes:   There is always hope in logic though.  Logic says that the pool of people who had motive, means, an opportunity is limited.  But it includes me.  If we apply holistic logic, the conclusion must be that ultimately, I am responsible for my forum's security.  

My response to 'Fupa' there is in reference to that time at band camp, when she 'got worked up' over her registration @FT being rejected.  And the 'bad mouthing' that ensued.   Nothing to do with you at all, Burly Murdy.     ac_hithere

I do miss Vit.   He is a helluva dancer:

">

I never offered to pay you to join tho. That's some other level desperation type shit right there.

I only tried to join FT once. She's tried to join SG numerous times. I never tried to join FT again with all the bad mouthing I did cuz I'd look like a stupid fuck. If I said I'd let Lizzo's fatass join today, she'd jump at the chance. I know you don't like me and that's fine. I was wrong in hating on you because of your friendship with others.

Yo Fatass, pay me 200.00 and I'll let you join. I'll even give you your own sub away from the rest of the forum where you can talk nonstop about yourself without boring the fuck out the whole forum.

What part of THEY wanted me there don't you get, you bullheaded moron?  ... ask one of them to prove that I ever asked to come back bwahahahah  I have never wanted to come back.  They just know your forum would be better if I was....

So what if I talked about myself?  I had been retired offline for over 5 years... I'm not rude or vile like some people *rolls eyes*

You wanted a scene I would not give you.  You have ran around talking shit to everyone in this community about me and my forum behind the scenes... you went as far as to tell Moon and Oak to tell me things you were saying about me on your forum and I have proof of this...  and I haven't said shit about you that wasn't posted on the public boards where you could see it, coward.  

You don't want me around because you're nonexistent when I am.  FACT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Guest"I want Sum Cunt to do my eulogy so all the motherfuckers that show up die from boredom and join me.

:MG_216:

:roll:

*gigglesnortz*  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I want Sum Cunt to do my eulogy so all the motherfuckers that show up die from boredom and join me.

I still don't know much about this person, except that he doesn't get along with several posters from SG.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I still don't know much about this person, except that he doesn't get along with several posters from SG.

He's just a longwinded fuckbag that believes he's some kind of icon.

lmao. icon.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

lmao. icon.  ac_toofunny

His posts are long.

Biggie Smiles

lmao. icon.  ac_toofunny

His posts are long.

And boring as fuck.

caskur

lmao. icon.  ac_toofunny

His posts are long.

And without a nano gram of humour.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

lmao. icon.  ac_toofunny

His posts are long.

And boring as fuck.

The brother should sum up.

caskur

I think he passed out after his last scrollbomb and hasn't the strength to rise.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think he passed out after his last scrollbomb and hasn't the strength to rise.

Does he like his barrel wash?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think he passed out after his last scrollbomb and hasn't the strength to rise.

Do you bother reading his scroll trash in its entirty?

I dont, and i happen to be the object of his lastest multimonth fatal attraction.

Anonymous

$200 pfffft

I don't even buy my own drinks at a bar.  You should have taken the money from Moon & Oak when they offered... cause I didn't have shit to do with that offer el oh el oh el oh el

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"$200 pfffft

I don't even buy my own drinks at a bar.  You should have taken the money from Moon & Oak when they offered... cause I didn't have shit to do with that offer el oh el oh el oh el

????

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Murdock"$200 pfffft

????
lol... are you reading this thread ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview