The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I think Asian is the only way, sadly...

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2020, 04:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I was at a Chinese wedding last summer & I heard the bride remark how the groomsmen weren't ad good looking as the bridesmaids were beautiful. They were very attractive Chinese Canadian girls in their 20s.The groom seemed very offended by that remark as I suppose  some of them were probably his friends.

I often hear that a lot tho. That Chinese guys don't measure up to Chinese girls/wonen who are often perceived as more attractive than the men.  These young Chinese girls these days often look like fashion models. Tall, slender with high cheek bones & nice figures.

I suppose its a stereotype which us a bit if a put down on Chibese guys.

Still I'm surprised that the Chinese girl actually said that & reinforced that stereotype in front if her groom.

So if a chinese  girl says it, then perhaps there's a bit of truth in it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I was at a Chinese wedding last summer & I heard the bride remark how the groomsmen weren't ad good looking as the bridesmaids were beautiful. They were very attractive Chinese Canadian girls in their 20s.The groom seemed very offended by that remark as I suppose  some of them were probably his friends.

I often hear that a lot tho. That Chinese guys don't measure up to Chinese girls/wonen who are often perceived as more attractive than the men.  These young Chinese girls these days often look like fashion models. Tall, slender with high cheek bones & nice figures.

Still I'm surprised that the Chinese girl actually said that & reinforced that stereotype in front if her groom.

On the old Asian-American forums that Shen Li and I came from, the most controversial topic was IR dating and marriage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"I was at a Chinese wedding last summer & I heard the bride remark how the groomsmen weren't ad good looking as the bridesmaids were beautiful. They were very attractive Chinese Canadian girls in their 20s.The groom seemed very offended by that remark as I suppose  some of them were probably his friends.

On the old Asian-American forums that Shen Li and I came from, the most controversial topic was IR dating and marriage.

Chinese girls now look better than they did 20 or 30 years ago.

Better teeth better makeup better dressed.

They also seem a lot more confident & they smile more & are willing to engage in small talk.

It could have a lot to do with their rising standard of living.

More money & easier lives than their mothers had.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

They also seem a lot more confident & they smile more & are willing to engage in small talk.

What do you care what they look like. You are old broke and a virgin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "!4 EDWARD 88"

What do you care what they look like. You are old broke and a virgin.

That may be true, but at least Joe is not on the RCMP's radar for stalking women. If this really is you.

Odinson

You have to get an asian gal from Formosa or Siam.

Just so that you have a place at those locations..

If you get a chinese gal, she is gonna have a place in China and nobody wants to visit China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You have to get an asian gal from Formosa or Siam.

If you get a chinese gal, she is gonna have a place in China and nobody wants to visit China.

Formosa is Taiwan by the way.

What is wrong with China. Great nightlife in the cities, and Northern China where my old lady is from has some tall, light skinned beauties.

Anonymous

Anonymous

What is wrong with China. Great nightlife in the cities, and Northern China where my old lady is from has some tall, light skinned beauties.

Siam is Thailand.

Anonymous

Taiwan is a PROVINCE of the motherland. I just thought I'd remind everyone of that fact.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Taiwan is a PROVINCE of the motherland. I just thought I'd remind everyone of that fact.

:MG_216:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Let's not go there again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

It fucking is you know.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

It fucking is you know.

Like Texas is part of Mexico...
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Are you a Chinese nationalist?
The Russian Rock It

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview