Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"lol A chick union... Ask my former white girlfriend  what happens when you form a chick union (+ the friend zoned galpal boyfriends) against me.

I threw those chicks out of my house and told my ex whom thought she can stay that she needs to leave too. Gave her 5mins to pack up her shit... More than enough time to leave.

She whined that she had no place to go but one should think about such things before they start back stabbing.

She had a place to go... One of her galpal boyfriends took her in and then I got a flood of phonecalls and messages. Some calling me an asshole, some begging me and some threatening me that they will beat my ass into a pulp. Hahahahahheehehehahaahooohhoohheeheheeee.

Brings happy tears to my eyes even now.

Thanks for another incredibly unnecessary peak into your life and relationship history.

BTW, what exactly gives you this weird idea that we actually give a fuck?

I dont care... lol You are just avatars to me. I dont care if your country gets nuked... I wish it to happen. No more yankee crap...

With females it is "anything but american" to europeans.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"lol A chick union... Ask my former white girlfriend  what happens when you form a chick union (+ the friend zoned galpal boyfriends) against me.

I threw those chicks out of my house and told my ex whom thought she can stay that she needs to leave too. Gave her 5mins to pack up her shit... More than enough time to leave.

She whined that she had no place to go but one should think about such things before they start back stabbing.

She had a place to go... One of her galpal boyfriends took her in and then I got a flood of phonecalls and messages. Some calling me an asshole, some begging me and some threatening me that they will beat my ass into a pulp. Hahahahahheehehehahaahooohhoohheeheheeee.

Thanks for another incredibly unnecessary peak into your life and relationship history.

What a sickening attention ho he is.

"me so holny"... And trying to feed your female ego by downplaying other females in VF.. The stableboy negro poison your mind...

You are a attention whore. Infact I used that to make you leave in the first place.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

I dont care... lol You are just avatars to me. I dont care if your country gets nuked... I wish it to happen. No more yankee crap...

No prob Oddball, there is no chance that any self-respecting American woman would want to have anything to do with a knuckle dragger like you any way. So I guess it's a win-win all around.

No offense but it's guys like you that keep companies that make dildos and vibrators in business.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

No prob Oddball, there is no chance that any self-respecting American woman would want to have anything to do with a knuckle dragger like you any way. So I guess it's a win-win all around.

No offense but it's guys like you that keep companies that make dildos and vibrators in business.

No1 likes american women... You are all whores. Usonians.

There has been usonian women in here... You are not attractive to us, so stop grinding yourself on us safari guides.

Anonymous

Oh no, what will Renee do? European lunatic losers don't like her. :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh no, what will Renee do? European lunatic losers don't like her. :roll:

Yeah, I'll probably go home and slit my wrists.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh no, what will Renee do? European lunatic losers don't like her. :roll:

I don't blame ya Renee. You were packing your bags to leave your successful, muscular husband for the Lapland lunatic. That plan is now shot to hell.

Odinson

Renee

There has been usonian women in here... You are not attractive to us, so stop grinding yourself on us safari guides.

Believe me Oddball, for me to be able to grind on you I would have to be able to completely turn off my gag reflex. Since that's not going to happen you got nothing to worry about.

Renee

I don't blame ya Renee. You were packing your bags to leave your successful, muscular husband for the Lapland lunatic. That plan is now shot to hell.

My life is shit.  :lol:

Anonymous

Four great healthy kids and a successful, hawt husband. Yeah, I heard Fash's church is championing your plight. :lol:

Odinson

Believe me Oddball, for me to be able to grind on you I would have to be able to completely turn off my gag reflex. Since that's not going to happen you got nothing to worry about.

"Oddball" sounds like a military nickname. You americans called me "stringer" because me and my crew were hanging the locals. Rebels...  :evil: Moslims...

Renee

Four great healthy kids and a successful, hawt husband. Yeah, I heard Fash's church is championing your plight. :lol:

Not too shabby for a short fat white chick.  :lol:

Anonymous

Not bad for anyone. What's the plan for X-mas? Going out to grandma and grandpa's or they coming to your place. My parents are coming here on X-mas eve and staying overnight.

Renee

Not bad for anyone. What's the plan for X-mas? Going out to grandma and grandpa's or they coming to your place. My parents are coming here on X-mas eve and staying overnight.

My Parents are flying in this weekend and staying thru New Years. It's my turn to get them this year :lol:. Haven't seen them in a while so it should be good. My husbands brother and his wife and kids are going to be at the house for Christmas dinner. But other than that it should be relatively quite.