The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"You yourself called me a womanhater because I speak of women in a very deragatory manner...

CC speaks of men in the same manner.

Cant say it more clearer than that.

Again I´m not mad about it. Makes life easier. I like it. :D

No I think you have it wrong......Again.

I think you have mistaken cc's derogatory attitude toward you as a blanket attitude toward all men. The truth of the matter is cc never has a problem with anyone based on their sex. Her arguments are almost always confined to sociopolitical issues.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"You yourself called me a womanhater because I speak of women in a very deragatory manner...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuS9PDU96X_4zHwhj3HCYqgJV9FHeOly3ikCqfsNBpFThKVqGRbw">

She does but it is okay. I like when women praise my cock. ;D

I always reply "my father sends his regards".  :lol:  :lol:

Why don't you ever post your puerile retardation on VF for your secret admirer eeeooooo to read? Why do we have to be the recipients of your 'generosity'?

Renee

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuS9PDU96X_4zHwhj3HCYqgJV9FHeOly3ikCqfsNBpFThKVqGRbw">

Why don't you ever post your puerile retardation on VF for your secret admirer eeeooooo to read? Why do we have to be the recipients of your 'generosity'?

Let's face it Shen, Oddball thinks he can get away with it here. He thinks he can spew his special brand of misogyny with impunity because the mods here have no balls.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

I think you have mistaken cc's derogatory attitude toward you as a blanket attitude toward all men. The truth of the matter is cc never has a problem with anyone based on their sex. Her arguments are almost always confined to sociopolitical issues.

Have I even ever spoken to her directly... Maybe once.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Let's face it Shen, Oddball thinks he can get away with it here. He thinks he can spew his special brand of misogyny with impunity because the mods here have no balls.

My thoughts exactly Renee, but that's what you get when you have Minnie Mouse wearing the red coat. Who would have thought Romero would be the one that has to be the heavy??

Odinson

Hey you started yet again posting about me when I was banned.

If you want to have sex with me, just fly here.

Juhana can play your husband if you get homesick. Allthough Jussi is really dark black and near 2meters tall.. Scaly man. lol

Looks like bosun from pirates of caribbean 1. Sounds like one too.

Renee

I don't know; have you????

Now tell me that since most of the women here have a derogatory attitude toward your annoying ass that cc would be different. If you actually knew anything about cc you would know that she is very intelligent, creative, and talented and has a very low tolerance level for bullshit from both men and women.

Now you being you, it is only natural to assume that her attitude toward you would be, shall we say, unfavorable.

Odinson

This guy.

Maybe its just me not being able to tell dark-skin blacks apart. :D

Whooped his ass just for the hell of it back in the day but now we are friends. This is some fucked up shit. Welcome to the house of Odie! Crazy is the key word.  :lol:

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121017095647/pirates/images/6/6f/Bo%27sun_Blaming_Ragetti_and_Pintel.jpg">

Renee

Juhana can play your husband if you get homesick. Allthough Jussi is really dark black and near 2meters tall.. Scaly man. lol

You watch too much TV.

Find a book (excluding Mein Kanpf) and read it.

Odinson

I don't know; have you????

Now tell me that since most of the women here have a derogatory attitude toward your annoying ass that cc would be different. If you actually knew anything about cc you would know that she is very intelligent, creative, and talented and has a very low tolerance level for bullshit from both men and women.

Now you being you, it is only natural to assume that her attitude toward you would be, shall we say, unfavorable.

Maybe couple of posts in VF. All I see is bashing moslims... And some soul crap.. And some talk about black is white and white is black + IR gangbang, playmates, cocks, domination... Those are the things that come in mind.

I just get a weird vibe from her and I dont care for her presence at all. It was like that when I first came here.

Odinson

You watch too much TV.

Every1 knows pirates of caribbean. Cant put a pic up so I find a famous equivalent. :D

Anonymous

You watch too much TV.

I think I have seen enough for one day. I'm going out for a while. Talk to you again later Renee.

Odinson

When I get banned, dont talk shit behind my back.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"When I get banned, dont talk shit behind my back.

So you are planning on getting banned again? I don't think you needed to make that announcement; we already know that it is bound to happen.

Odinson

Nah Renee.

People dont want to talk about politics, economics etc. in a forum... That is just boring.

The discussion will always go into hell... No use.

We should only speak about sex, relationships and physique because that is the language every1 understands.