Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just let loose a juicey, loosey, slightly goosey rumble brumble that nearly split my seat cushions in half. I am speechless as what to say after this magnificent display of sphincter exuberance. So I will end with this.

Sorry about your penis.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Poofer and pigeon met in real life just like YOU tried to meet flea in real life but she realized what a worthless scumbag you are and tossed your worthless stinky arse to the curb.

The three of you, pigeon, poofer and your worthless arse self, share the same stuck-on-stupid gene.....lol

I'm smarter than ewes.

And did I mention more successful?

That too.

The the three slimy stooges.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest" I only skimmed this post, but I'm gonna say this.

You are legit MORE invested in it than me or my husband.

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

Or....its what I said the first time.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar

Yes you have and for the record, yes you are. You trip up over your own moral code (such as it is) when you keep filing the same selected highlights you think will paint you in a good light and get all wound up as if the #BelieveHer culture is somehow under attack when someone who knows the meaning of the word describes him as iconic. And you lied when you did your Caskie flounce "because muh kids aren't worth it". You created a false and misleading impression that your children were of such importance as to forbid your presence on the boards... and yet here you are again.

Unless there is something you're leaving out of course. Namely that you are not in fact Dove. The end result is still the same though - a false or misleading impression that you are Dove has been created, lying by omission as it were. It logically follow from this that all trolls are liars and not to be trusted. Whoda thunk it?

And that's only one lie of many you have told. A few posts after the one quoted above, you openly claim you lied about losing your job. Now we are expected to believe you still have that job. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't and you are simply lying about telling a lie to say you lost it. Either way you're lying and as such cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Even your lie that I am wasting my time is easily proven as a lie, as long as we accept the truth that I am not invested in attempting to talk sense into you because you clearly aren't capable of understanding shit, much less admitting to it. No, the reason I am not wasting my time here is because I get a personal satisfaction from rubbing the noses of dickheads in the dirt and you have given me more than adequate opportunity to enjoy myself in that regard. Any act that satisfies is not time wasted, therefore you've lied there too.

And speaking of you supposedly not being a liar

Quote from: "Guest" but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Maybe you'll get a broken mug for your trouble. Lulz.

Or maybe I'll be too content clanking my teaspoon in my 15oz Styxhexenhammer666 coffee mug and laughing at the salty liberal #BelieveHer tears raining down on Martini's bootprints. Yes, that seems more likely.

Quote from: "Guest"So lying is good only when you do it?

Didn't you just say you were not a liar?

Hey, you do know you cannot spell #BelieveHer without the letter L, I and E, right?  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Guest"Women and children being harassed and Cunt is here defending the harasser.

Birds of a feather spring to mind......

I'm not defending anyone, I simply called him iconic and someone resembling Dove showed up demanding I push her face in for her.

And I don't necessarily think the other person(s) here discussing the fallout are necessarily defending him either. I've yet to see anyone making any attempt to excuse his actions (which would constitute a defence of them) though I have seen more than one instance of a certain someone defending the practice of lying to "get a stalker off their backs". Strangely, I find myself wondering if I shouldn't crack open the Merriam-Webster and get a definitive answer on what constitutes a stalker. Because if there's one thing I'm reasonably certain of here, if Martini can be pegged for being one by simple dint of posting on a board or (allegedly) ringing up some junkie's employer, the same can be said about a certain someone for returning to the fray and (get this) ringing restaurants where Martini has been known to have been employed and asking if he still works there.

I seem to recall saying words to the effect that I disagreed with a few of Martini's methods not so long ago. Be it known that I am not exactly in lockstep with Dovey's methods either. Just how you can claim I am defending either in light of this defies logical explanation, but then we do live in an era where people can be called alt-right neo-nazi Putin pawns, so I accept your congealed cranial porridge is simply vurping up such raisiny goodness for want of any really worthwhile input. Like... ohhh, I dunno... suggesting both posters were damaged goods to begin with, that bragging about the meet-up would inevitably lead to a shitshow of epic proportions or that you bit down too hard on your keyboard while fisting your pudendum in that last effort and had to have it stretchered out to the Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center and would we kindly send it get well soon cards and gift baskets to speed its recovery.

Poofer is a lying, pathologically mentally dead beat selfish shit father who schemes and lashes out when rejected.

I dont give a fuck if he drops dead and rots in a black mold infected shit shack.

The fuck makes you think I'm gonna read text Walls of mewling pro Poofer bullshit?

Tell him to go nail gun his nuts to nearest expressway. Problem solved.

Anonymous

*pathological lying and mentally I'll dead beat.

I'd unplug this dirtballs life support to charge my phone. Save the tax payers some money.

And this joker is writing a novel trying to defend him lulz.

Anonymous

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar

Yes you have and for the record, yes you are. You trip up over your own moral code (such as it is) when you keep filing the same selected highlights you think will paint you in a good light and get all wound up as if the #BelieveHer culture is somehow under attack when someone who knows the meaning of the word describes him as iconic. And you lied when you did your Caskie flounce "because muh kids aren't worth it". You created a false and misleading impression that your children were of such importance as to forbid your presence on the boards... and yet here you are again.

Unless there is something you're leaving out of course. Namely that you are not in fact Dove. The end result is still the same though - a false or misleading impression that you are Dove has been created, lying by omission as it were. It logically follow from this that all trolls are liars and not to be trusted. Whoda thunk it?

And that's only one lie of many you have told. A few posts after the one quoted above, you openly claim you lied about losing your job. Now we are expected to believe you still have that job. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't and you are simply lying about telling a lie to say you lost it. Either way you're lying and as such cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Even your lie that I am wasting my time is easily proven as a lie, as long as we accept the truth that I am not invested in attempting to talk sense into you because you clearly aren't capable of understanding shit, much less admitting to it. No, the reason I am not wasting my time here is because I get a personal satisfaction from rubbing the noses of dickheads in the dirt and you have given me more than adequate opportunity to enjoy myself in that regard. Any act that satisfies is not time wasted, therefore you've lied there too.

Quote from: "Guest" but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Or maybe I'll be too content clanking my teaspoon in my 15oz Styxhexenhammer666 coffee mug and laughing at the salty liberal #BelieveHer tears raining down on Martini's bootprints. Yes, that seems more likely.

Hey, you do know you cannot spell #BelieveHer without the letter L, I and E, right?  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Guest"Women and children being harassed and Cunt is here defending the harasser.

I'm not defending anyone, I simply called him iconic and someone resembling Dove showed up demanding I push her face in for her.

And I don't necessarily think the other person(s) here discussing the fallout are necessarily defending him either. I've yet to see anyone making any attempt to excuse his actions (which would constitute a defence of them) though I have seen more than one instance of a certain someone defending the practice of lying to "get a stalker off their backs". Strangely, I find myself wondering if I shouldn't crack open the Merriam-Webster and get a definitive answer on what constitutes a stalker. Because if there's one thing I'm reasonably certain of here, if Martini can be pegged for being one by simple dint of posting on a board or (allegedly) ringing up some junkie's employer, the same can be said about a certain someone for returning to the fray and (get this) ringing restaurants where Martini has been known to have been employed and asking if he still works there.

I seem to recall saying words to the effect that I disagreed with a few of Martini's methods not so long ago. Be it known that I am not exactly in lockstep with Dovey's methods either. Just how you can claim I am defending either in light of this defies logical explanation, but then we do live in an era where people can be called alt-right neo-nazi Putin pawns, so I accept your congealed cranial porridge is simply vurping up such raisiny goodness for want of any really worthwhile input. Like... ohhh, I dunno... suggesting both posters were damaged goods to begin with, that bragging about the meet-up would inevitably lead to a shitshow of epic proportions or that you bit down too hard on your keyboard while fisting your pudendum in that last effort and had to have it stretchered out to the Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center and would we kindly send it get well soon cards and gift baskets to speed its recovery.

Poofer is a lying, pathologically mentally dead beat selfish shit father who schemes and lashes out when rejected.

I dont give a fuck if he drops dead and rots in a black mold infected shit shack.

The fuck makes you think I'm gonna read text Walls of mewling pro Poofer bullshit?

You copypasta'd it for the purposes of complaining impotently about it. That's good enough for me, I couldn't give a wet slap if you read it or not.

Hell, I don't even care that enough others are going to read it to determine for themselves how salty you are that it was written in the first place, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"*pathological lying and mentally I'll dead beat.

I'd unplug this dirtballs life support to charge my phone. Save the tax payers some money.

And this joker is writing a novel trying to defend him lulz.

Know what's even funnier? Most novels... wait, scratch that... most teen novels are exercises in War and Peace compared to that post. So I'm wondering what "novels" are on your bookshelf. Handbound four or five leaflet shit-ticket extravaganzas, lovingly crafted with the shartmarks of your last bowel movement I'm guessing. Which you more than likely "scratch and sniff" on the odd occasion, wistfully wondering why the Pullitzer Prize committee hasn't got around to awarding them yet.

Anonymous

You copypasta'd it for the purposes of complaining impotently about it. That's good enough for me, I couldn't give a wet slap if you read it or not.

Hell, I don't even care that enough others are going to read it to determine for themselves how salty you are that it was written in the first place, lol.

You guys have different definitions of "complaining", "victimhood" and "salty" than literally everyone else, though.

So there is that lol. Since you are trying to appeal to a crowd. They all think he is psycho.

Yanno what you should do if you want to sell him as decent and not deranged and unhinged?  Post for him. Dont let him online.

Then you wont have to work so hard fixing his "reputation" everytime he shattered it and showcases his raging instabilities and narcissism.

Sounds good, eh? That might work given a few years.

Anonymous

https://media2.giphy.com/media/115BJle6N2Av0A/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

'Do the Hump! Do the Humpty Hump!'

https://media.giphy.com/media/i1zNFnz0skz4s/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/310/3105.gif">

U mad, brah?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" You guys have different definitions of "complaining", "victimhood" and "salty" than literally everyone else, though.

So there is that lol. Since you are trying to appeal to a crowd.

Oh, is that what I was doing?

Silly me, I was under the mistaken impression that I didn't give a rat's ass what the crowd thought and having a high old time watching him deny it over and over to people who apparently already wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I could have sworn I was labouring through the mire of feeling superior to the dickless wonder who needed the support of wammyn way stronger than he to offer any legitimacy to the notion he wasn't a complete waste of soyboy skin who barely warranted a favourable mention among his male peers.

So glad to have you here to tell me what I am actually doing. Appealing to the crowd I mean.

Just one question though... why would I of all people care what the crowd thinks again?

Quote from: "Guest"They all think...

No no no, I didn't ask you what they thought, I asked you why I would care.

...you wont have to work so hard fixing his "reputation"...

Strange, I wasn't aware of any effort I was expending in that direction. A few keystrokes here and there isn't what I construe as effort. Apparently you seem to think otherwise.

Look, I could give two shits how other people see him, I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinion and completely independently of whatever prevailing herd mentality might be blowing about the traps. I'm not out to see him "cancelled" if that's what you're worried about, the rest of you could tell me you thought the sun shone out of his arse and it wouldn't change my opinion of him because his reputation where I am concerned is based not on the say-so of others, but rather of observable truths.

Things I do not need confirmed or gainsaid by others, but rather what I have seen and observed for myself.

Like the fact he got so irate after I clowned him that he debated the idea of sending hackers against a site belonging to someone else since there was nothing of mine he could directly target. Easily inferred from his postscript of rallying the females about to coo at his tales that my nose was somehow out of joint over it.

Weak. But then I'm not the first to have noticed this trait in him. On his own he is utterly helpless, he needs a crowd to prop him up because of it.

And since I've never bothered with what the crowd thinks... yeah, you can pretty much tell he's not any better off with them when it comes to my estimation of him, or indeed the estimation of my peers who were similarly accustomed to standing on their own two feet unaided, which is something I suspect the Jersey Gurl will forever be too impotent and spineless to do.

Anonymous

caskur

Jeepers creepers...

that dum sum writes a lot of crappolla.

I bet no one read it either. Only another drooling spazz like him would read that dribble.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Jeepers creepers...

that dum sum writes a lot of crappolla.

I bet no one read it either. Only another drooling spazz like him would read that dribble.

Caskur, I just read something you wrote at SG..

I hope your recovery is speedy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview