Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Assassinator"Martini should just tell people right away that he lies and cannot be trusted and that if you dump him he will go after your job.

Then people can make clear, informed decisions on how much contact they want with him.

That way, he can rationally blame people for when he fucks them over.

You're welcome.

Or, he cannot be bombarded with disgusting pictures featuring mentally challenged adults sitting in their own excrement by 39 year old women who think they are "hilarious" trying to be edgy when there's legalities to such actions.

8/10 for effort

It was pretty mutual conversation he was willingly enaging in and he wasnt offended in the slightest until I decided to cut all off board contact and return to Switch to his ex wife.

Then it very conveniently became a huge offensive problem.

Bombarded! Omg he was such a fucking a victim, eh? He just got totally bombarded with all this unwanted conversations and meet ups lol.

The excuses you are using to excuse that purely spiteful and vindictive attempt to punish a woman and her children because she had the audacity to uncover lies and bullshut and kick him to the curb are pretty entertaining.

If you are so offended by people playing victim, you probably should knock it off yourself.  This whole whiney, victimish inability to accept responsibility for ones own active choices is pathetic. But this is what narcissistic abusers do, they blame literally everyone else for the active shitty choices THEY make.

Which is exactly what you are still doing, to this day. And gaslighting at every possible turn to keep playing the victim, yes?

Here, you claim this conversation, where, and let's make this abundantly clear, you were raping those who were trusted in your cares dignity, was mutual, while holding his property over his head as a ransom. Of course he will comply, similar to any, and here's another key word, victim would in any similar situation. Once his property was back in his possession, of course he took action. Coast is clear syndrome similar to when, say, a rape victim goes along with the rapist long enough to get away from them.

Martini made it clear he didn't want to meet you, and provided proof, every single time, you came to see him he tried to avert meeting up.

Every. Single. Time.

And there's others who have corroborated with this as Martini has done his homework.

YOU come across as an obsessed "Stan". A married woman looking to find love on an internet message board and finally met up with somebody who was more then your match. YOU should have been working on your marriage when your husband was willing to work on it after seeing the errors of his ways, instead, YOU were willing to throw away a marriage of how many years over a guy with a seedy reputation on these forums that you shockingly found out was just as seedy in real life.

Oh wait, he lied. A troll lied. A troll lied to somebody determined to meet up with him in real life, a 39 year old woman facing eviction from her home decided to drive six hours to meet a troll, spending money that could have been used to keep a roof over her children's heads. That horrible troll. YOU had delusions of grandeur making up these images of a troll on your head and wanted to play them out. It wasn't the other way around. You, and this is from Martini's very own mouth, were just "another broad" and guys like Martini do exist in this world, they are called fuckboys. Welcome to 2020.

And let me point out, Martini's forum is strict on sexual material as it's not his desire to have explicit material on a forum that has been built upon a popular video game. There are no sexual photos and I highly doubt these photos exist and it's just an excuse for YOU to play victim yet again.

Saying that, we do know the ramifications of sending photos of patients now, correct?

https://www.healthcarecompliancepros.com/blog/posting-with-caution-the-dos-and-donts-of-social-media-and-hipaa-compliance">https://www.healthcarecompliancepros.co ... compliance">https://www.healthcarecompliancepros.com/blog/posting-with-caution-the-dos-and-donts-of-social-media-and-hipaa-compliance

That's better.

It's funny how pointing out Poofers insane spiteful bullshit means "playing victim". It actually shows he knows what he did was wrong and enjoys the thought of being powerful enough to "victimize people".

The fact is the photo contained no PHI. It was not a violation of HIPAA. There are no "HIPAA agents". HIPAA is a policy, not an organisation.

The photo he has was intended for another nurse, it accidentally went to him along with the first cropped one. The charge nurse who wanted the photo is right there In it.  He is the one who was laughing about it.  I just continued on thinking it would get buried and forgot. Which is completely irrelevent.

It was a hospital phone policy violation that I would have been wrote up for. I quit because I dont wanna be endlessly harrassed at work, which he has done to his ex wife and ex girlfriend.

You can feel free to continue excusing his insane and vapid behavior but it just makes you look ridiculous.

Like, how it matters who he asked. Lol. First he asked a lesbain paramedic. Then he hounded someone on SG. Then he crowd sourced at BF. Now he "went to a hospital and asked "them"".  Who the fuck cares?

He only did it out of spite and he certainly laughed when he saw it and continued his narrative about moving to MI, hiw he was in love with me, blah blah. He didnt give a fuck about the pic and still doesnt.

No one buys this gas lighting bullshit. He should have ended communication and reported it immediately if it was offensive to him.

He was pissed because he got busted in lies and told to kick fucking rocks.  It was only thier he could dig up to use and weaponize and "punish" me AND my kids for disposing of him. Period.

I have no issue sharing his multiple threats and long winded "I love you and we will get through this fighting, we belong together" bullshit pm.  When I blew that off is when he started the threats.

So stop trying to sell some narrative that this guy is anything but a vindictive harrassing bitch who cant handle rejection without doing nasty shit to fuck with peoples lives. He might not like everyone seeing his embarrassing groveling and the threats that followed it.

You are fucked up too if you cosign this transparent desperate bullshit.  The ONLY reason he reported it is because he was told to fuck off, he has always been a scheming, lying and manipulating scum bag and always will be. Period.

Anonymous

I also dont care about showing his conversation hounding and ranting at his ex and asking what his own kids birthdays are.

Blowing off your kids for a month because you stole their switch and exploiting them on the internet as manipulation tools, lying about one being austic, using them to guilt trip people isnt "shielding your kids". Its fucking USING them.

So stop defending that bullshit too. Even BF called him out for throwing his kids into adult dramas and NOT shielding them.

Guy is a peice of epic shit. You gotta be just as fucked up to defend that.

Anonymous

And no he did not make it clear he didnt want to meet. I gave a very clear choice. Met up while I'm in chicago or the off board contact has to end. He chose to meet.

The only one playing victim is him. What a fucking stupid manchild, meeting people against his will. Hahahaha.

You ain't helping his cause here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" I only skimmed this post, but I'm gonna say this.

You are legit MORE invested in it than me or my husband.

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

Or....its what I said the first time.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar

Yes you have and for the record, yes you are. You trip up over your own moral code (such as it is) when you keep filing the same selected highlights you think will paint you in a good light and get all wound up as if the #BelieveHer culture is somehow under attack when someone who knows the meaning of the word describes him as iconic. And you lied when you did your Caskie flounce "because muh kids aren't worth it". You created a false and misleading impression that your children were of such importance as to forbid your presence on the boards... and yet here you are again.

Unless there is something you're leaving out of course. Namely that you are not in fact Dove. The end result is still the same though - a false or misleading impression that you are Dove has been created, lying by omission as it were. It logically follow from this that all trolls are liars and not to be trusted. Whoda thunk it?

And that's only one lie of many you have told. A few posts after the one quoted above, you openly claim you lied about losing your job. Now we are expected to believe you still have that job. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't and you are simply lying about telling a lie to say you lost it. Either way you're lying and as such cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Even your lie that I am wasting my time is easily proven as a lie, as long as we accept the truth that I am not invested in attempting to talk sense into you because you clearly aren't capable of understanding shit, much less admitting to it. No, the reason I am not wasting my time here is because I get a personal satisfaction from rubbing the noses of dickheads in the dirt and you have given me more than adequate opportunity to enjoy myself in that regard. Any act that satisfies is not time wasted, therefore you've lied there too.

And speaking of you supposedly not being a liar

Quote from: "Guest" but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Maybe you'll get a broken mug for your trouble. Lulz.

Or maybe I'll be too content clanking my teaspoon in my 15oz Styxhexenhammer666 coffee mug and laughing at the salty liberal #BelieveHer tears raining down on Martini's bootprints. Yes, that seems more likely.

Quote from: "Guest"So lying is good only when you do it?

Didn't you just say you were not a liar?

Hey, you do know you cannot spell #BelieveHer without the letter L, I and E, right?  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Guest"Women and children being harassed and Cunt is here defending the harasser.

Birds of a feather spring to mind......

I'm not defending anyone, I simply called him iconic and someone resembling Dove showed up demanding I push her face in for her.

And I don't necessarily think the other person(s) here discussing the fallout are necessarily defending him either. I've yet to see anyone making any attempt to excuse his actions (which would constitute a defence of them) though I have seen more than one instance of a certain someone defending the practice of lying to "get a stalker off their backs". Strangely, I find myself wondering if I shouldn't crack open the Merriam-Webster and get a definitive answer on what constitutes a stalker. Because if there's one thing I'm reasonably certain of here, if Martini can be pegged for being one by simple dint of posting on a board or (allegedly) ringing up some junkie's employer, the same can be said about a certain someone for returning to the fray and (get this) ringing restaurants where Martini has been known to have been employed and asking if he still works there.

I seem to recall saying words to the effect that I disagreed with a few of Martini's methods not so long ago. Be it known that I am not exactly in lockstep with Dovey's methods either. Just how you can claim I am defending either in light of this defies logical explanation, but then we do live in an era where people can be called alt-right neo-nazi Putin pawns, so I accept your congealed cranial porridge is simply vurping up such raisiny goodness for want of any really worthwhile input. Like... ohhh, I dunno... suggesting both posters were damaged goods to begin with, that bragging about the meet-up would inevitably lead to a shitshow of epic proportions or that you bit down too hard on your keyboard while fisting your pudendum in that last effort and had to have it stretchered out to the Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center and would we kindly send it get well soon cards and gift baskets to speed its recovery.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"...zzz...

I didn't follow it.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I didn't follow it.

Dum Sum is THE MOST BORING READ of all time and the fool can't see it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I didn't follow it.

Neither did Caskur.

I don't mind, I said what I had to say. And if nobody has the werewithall to refute it, I'm content to have hit the nail on the head while people like Caskur grind their teeth and wish I'd hurry up and get on the the dying horribly part they've been begging me to play for years.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I also dont care about showing his conversation hounding and ranting at his ex and asking what his own kids birthdays are.

Blowing off your kids for a month because you stole their switch and exploiting them on the internet as manipulation tools, lying about one being austic, using them to guilt trip people isnt "shielding your kids". Its fucking USING them.

So stop defending that bullshit too. Even BF called him out for throwing his kids into adult dramas and NOT shielding them.

Guy is a peice of epic shit. You gotta be just as fucked up to defend that.

Stop USING kids as your subject!   And leave that poor switch out of it too.

caskur

I didn't follow it.

Neither did Caskur.

I don't mind, I said what I had to say. And if nobody has the werewithall to refute it, I'm content to have hit the nail on the head while people like Caskur grind their teeth and wish I'd hurry up and get on the the dying horribly part they've been begging me to play for years.  ac_biggrin

stfu you obsessed freak.

who cares about Poofer and pigeon?

They're both idiots. I bet they're related to you somewhere. Common ancestors!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"stfu you obsessed freak.

Make me, baggage.  ac_dance

Quote from: "caskur"who cares about Poofer and pigeon?

About the same amount of people who care about you, I'd guess.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "caskur"They're both idiots.

Looked in your mirror lately?  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "caskur"I bet they're related to you somewhere. Common ancestors!~

Ohh, undoubtedly. But guess what? So are you.

Well, unless you were hatched out of some frigid space rock. Were you hatched out of some frigid space rock Caskur?

caskur

Poofer and pigeon met in real life just like YOU tried to meet flea in real life but she realized what a worthless scumbag you are and tossed your worthless stinky arse to the curb.

The three of you, pigeon, poofer and your worthless arse self, share the same stuck-on-stupid gene.....lol

I'm smarter than ewes.

And did I mention more successful?

That too.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I didn't follow it.

You will follow it later

Anonymous

I didn't follow it.

You will follow it later

Okie dokie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Poofer and pigeon met in real life just like YOU tried to meet flea in real life but she realized what a worthless scumbag you are and tossed your worthless stinky arse to the curb.

/me cocks an eye at the shadowy presence watching over the proceedings, then weighs in.

Is that what she told you? Or are you deliberately leaving out the part where she was going to fly to Ottawa for the week... in March... right about the time I stopped posting at The Retard Farm in fact? Just as you are leaving out the part how you told me two months later that you were intending to keep reminding her of my supposed nastiness to ensure she would never

look favourably upon me again at a time where she was begging EVERYONE to let it die? Two months ahead of me returning to The Retard Farm, to discover just how effective your constant badgering of her on the topic had wound her up into marshmallow burning frenzies?

Quote from: "caskur"The three of you, pigeon, poofer and your worthless arse self, share the same stuck-on-stupid gene.....lol

Mmmmm, and what exactly does that say about you, eh? You do know I called it quits on the relationship in April '16, right? That I continued to respond to her requests to stop tormenting her on The Retard Farm by telling her that I wasn't posting, that I had no intention of dragging her kids into it or using what I knew about her to mess with her real life? That after I contacted THE M0RON directly in an attempt to get him to talk her away from the ledge of dumping my PI out against Ant, she begged me directly to let it go, right as the exact same time that you, a supposed friend of hers, was assuring me that you were going to keep it alive and festering for as long as you could draw breath.

Remember what I told you in reply at the time? I do. "I'm already on the lookout for the next 'sweet thing' to come my way" I said. And by luck I found it, only days later, in the form of new and improved work contacts which put me in the company of people whose names on the world stage stretched from Great Britain so South Africa and Jamaica to Hollywood. And six months on from that, fostering a relationship with an accomplished vocalist who, in a stunning reversal of tradition, popped the question to me. Been married for over a year now, and neither of us are on our backs in bathtubs screaming at total strangers to put their babies in us!  :laugh3:

Quote from: "caskur"I'm smarter than ewes.

One would hope so, but you're not smarter than I. See, I told Flea back in mid '16 that it was rapidly getting to the point that irrespective of what she or I did going forth, there would be people like you about to make sure she never got her wish that all the harassment over it would stop. And I based this in large part on my observations of Feral and Freud's relationship, with one key difference.

That difference is, quite simply, that I have wound people like you up to such a point that you will use any and every thing that you think will get under my skin, quite literally for years after it's been proven that it has no effect on my posting habits whatsoever. I told her people would still be dragging it up for years after the fact. And here you are, doing exactly that.

Quote from: "caskur"And did I mention more successful?

At sucking? Sure, I'll give you that. I'll also give that you are more successful at being an embittered old hag with a history of screwing over anyone and everyone to get your way. I saw you do it to your one-time pal Omnia back at Chat Chimps, I've seen you do it to others. You're doing it to Flea now. Go on, go ask her in open forum over at Sperging Gonadz if she wants you to keep bringing up the chance for me to revisit one of the more painful chapters in her life, namely the one where she threw a once loyal friend, colleague and potential suitor under the bus, only to have it overturn so spectacularly that it takes only a mere mention to start it all over again.

You're supposed to be her friend, so I'll wait for you to ping her on it. I already know what her kneejerk response is going to be, along with that of both Bonesaw and Freud. I'm perfectly content to keep responding to this whenever it's thrown in my lap; I don't owe her any favours after her carry-on and quite frankly don't much care one way or the other if she rises above it or spends the rest of her life wishing she had never even mentioning it to you in the first place. You're her firends, though apparently incapable of acting like it due to your innate self centeredness and boiling hatred for someone you wish you could bring to book for not petting you on the head and saying "there there" when it comes to the wreck you've authored of your own life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview