The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Oh boy, you're delusions have no boundaries.

:crazy:

Apparently neither do the CDC's...

">

...or indeed the twelve years worth of regular blood tests that have returned an "undetectable viral load" result.

Ahh well. It is possible I could come down with a different strain of it. If I decided to indulge in behaviour that put me at risk of catching it. Even so, with antibodies for two different genotypes patrolling my bloodstream already, chances are that even if I were to contract it again at a future date, my immuns system would make short work of it while you bled out your ass over how unfair it all was.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

That moment of scowling, sullen silence before the resumed outbursts of denial.  ac_biggrin

caskur

It's written on the net so it must be true...

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Seems Martini and Dum Sum are winning the current game. Just look at the threads. They have their hooks in folks....

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Seems Martini and Dum Sum are winning the current game. Just look at the threads. They have their hooks in folks....

">

">
I'm not reading this, but what have they won.

Anonymous

Everyone in this thread wins a virtual cookie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"Everyone in this thread wins a virtual cookie

They are only virtually fattening.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's written on the net so it must be true...

ac_lmfao

Yeah, that's a double edged sword for you, innit?  :laugh3:

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll revisit this "argument" a few dozen more times. I remember beating you down with the CDC results on two separate occasions before. One time you even openly pretended to know their field of expertise better than they. Who knew that a TAFE art course could make some fat diabetic hag from the swamps of Wank Arsetrayya an expert on everything?

At the end of the day, according to you I should have been dead from liver cancer five years ago. Obviously that didn't happen. Leaving me free to answer your scowls with smiles while the medicos work on curing the remaining 4 in 5 people with ever improved remedies.

Too bad they never invested that same effort in the herpes virus, I'm sure you would have appreciated a life without those blistering pus filled scabs on your lips which force you to paint in the cracks every time you have an outbreak.  ac_smile

caskur

Quote from: "Guest" I remember beating you down with the CDC results on two separate occasions before.

Faulty memory too, I see.

wtf is a CDC?

The only thing you beat to death is your yeast infected salami.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Seems Martini and Dum Sum are winning the current game. Just look at the threads. They have their hooks in folks....

">

">

This is my thread slackwit...

Their threads are for slow learners. You should go post in one of them.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

We'll need a few gallons of disinfectant in here now caskur has cocked her leg and claimed her territory.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

">

">

Feeling any better today caskur?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

">

Better than two days ago but bleeding. I'm using less pain killer meds.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

">

Better than two days ago but bleeding. I'm using less pain killer meds.
I guess that's some improvement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

">
I'm not reading this, but what have they won.

A fleeting fraction of the self respect and validation the rest of us have in real life normally.

It will pass and they will be frothing for another self proclaimed "win" that no one else notices.

Sounds awesome, eh?,  :crazy:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview