Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Guest"Seems Martini and Dum Sum are winning the current game. Just look at the threads. They have their hooks in folks....

">

">
I'm not reading this, but what have they won.

A fleeting fraction of the self respect and validation the rest of us have in real life normally.

It will pass and they will be frothing for another self proclaimed "win" that no one else notices.

Sounds awesome, eh?,  :crazy:
I suppose.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Guest"Seems Martini and Dum Sum are winning the current game. Just look at the threads. They have their hooks in folks....

">

">
I'm not reading this, but what have they won.

A fleeting fraction of the self respect and validation the rest of us have in real life normally.

It will pass and they will be frothing for another self proclaimed "win" that no one else notices.

Sounds awesome, eh?,  :crazy:
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest" I remember beating you down with the CDC results on two separate occasions before.

Faulty memory too, I see.

wtf is a CDC?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=CDC">http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=CDC

I'm happy to donate the fleeting fraction afforded me to Cacksur. It rather sounds like she needs it more than I do.

I'm even happy to match it fraction for fraction from my own personal stash. See how magnanimous I am?

ac_dance

caskur

As you read this post I hope you will keep an open mind and give me an opportunity to convince you that Dum Summy is just making a mug of himself when he says that he and his flacks should ultimately decide what opinions are acceptable or unacceptable. To start, if we are to expose his suggestions for what they really are, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the semi-intelligible and nettlesome ideologies that Summy promotes. When he says that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information, that's just a load of spucatum tauri. Summy's circulars are surely disingenuous. However, for many theorists in the humanities today, the key issue with his circulars boils down to one question: Does Summy enjoy the dubious cachet of being the world's most raucous meathead? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which the right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. The second part of the answer is focused on the way that when given the chance to attack his hecklers and be totally illiberal, Summy seldom disappoints. For example, he called some of his denigrators "heinous, worthless mental defectives" simply because they happened to observe that I sometimes see well-meaning people swallow Summy's lie that children should belong to the state. To my mind, shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. That's why I wish that all decent people realized that in public, Summy promises that he'd never blackball his foes. In private, however, he secretly tells his bedfellows that he'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Summy.

Summy says that he has his moral compass in tact. You know, he can lie as much as he wants, but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd unquestionably prevent anyone from hearing that he keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, Summy's "cause" is to prop up corrupt despots around the world. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love him for promoting it. In reality, Summy alleges that he's the antidote to the effects wrought by the forces of darkness. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

Summy has offered numerous justifications for needing to panic irrationally and overreact completely. Naturally, all of his justifications are false or ludicrous. The real reason that Summy wants to do such things is that he has been breaking us up into a set of quarreling, wrangling, squabbling factions. That is a fundamental violation of common law and demonstrates that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Summy empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities. It makes me want to cast a ray of light on his inerudite opinions, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Summy so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, Summy claims to have solutions to all of our problems. Usually, though, these supposed solutions ride on the backs of people who are poor, powerless, or who don't have the clout to punish Summy for his money-grubbing crusades. It's these types of "solutions", therefore, that demonstrate how it would be great if we could act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even animalism. Still, if we take a step, just a step, towards addressing the issue of corporatism, then maybe we can open people's eyes (including our own) to a vision of how to sway people toward the realization that Summy's words are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood, his invariant response is to work both sides of the political fence.

Almost everyone will wholeheartedly agree that Summy sees bipolar dimensions of privilege and oppression as ubiquitous in social interactions, but to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of disrespectful, inaniloquent rabble-rousers it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but Summy wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that everything Summy says is a lie. I've never in all my life seen someone who lies so much. Let me relate to you three lies he's recently told. First, Summy made up a story about how a book's value to the reader is somehow influenced by the color of the author's skin. As you probably guessed, there's not a shred of truth in that story. Second, Summy said that laws are meant to be broken. Total lie! And third, Summy lied that a good, energized, nonviolent rally that's being ignored by the corporate media would be better off boosted onto the front page by smashing a few windows. That's a lot of lies right there, which indicates that Summy could use a heavy dose of sensitivity training. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that his opuscula are a zero-sum game. That is, what helps him and his unilateralism society inevitably harms us. What benefits us must hurt them. The logical conclusion to draw is that one can predict on empirical grounds that in the immediate years ahead Summy will paralyze needed efforts to invite all the people who have been harmed by Summy to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. It's also true that we have been under a full-bore, nonstop assault from him and his bagmen for quite some time, but that'll have to be a subject for another post.

[size=50]Don't strain your brain, consult a complaint generator...lol[/size]

:laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Those of you who thought that Summy was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise because Summy recently announced his plans to push all of us to the brink of insanity. When you get right down to it, when I was a child my clergyman told me, "Summy's writings are an abomination." If you think about it you'll see his point. There's only one true drama queen around here, and Summy is the one wearing the crown. Summy has been trying desperately to convince us that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. These contumacious attempts at suasion are basically a bald admission that Summy is planning on rendering unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power sooner than you think. His expedients do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress.

Why does Summy want to achieve total world domination? Because he's a big fan of censorship (although Summy sneakily refers to it as "speech codes"). That's not the only reason, of course, but I'll get to the other reasons later. Woe to the uppish spoilsports who teach the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate! One other thing: There are two important points I'd like to bring up here. First, I leave it to more capable and intrepid folks to explore the full ramifications of Summy's diatribes. Second, despite having forsworn glorifying the most drossy calumniators I've ever seen, Summy continues to do exactly that. To the average man, neither of these two points is of any particular importance. "So what?", he might ask. "There's no harm in closing off discussion of opposing viewpoints." How wrong the average man would be. In actuality, Summy boasts that millions of people love his attempts to trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all. Although offensive insincere-types might relish such extravagant, chest-beating rhetoric, Summy is a foolhardy gilly-gaupus. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that I once announced quite publicly that Summy draws his outrageous conclusions from arbitrary statistics. When I announced that, Summy could not be found for comment. Perhaps he was embarrassed that he seems to have recently added the word "anthrohopobiological" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose Summy intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that he has long been turning me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a larcenous vat of oligarchism. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Summy ever manages to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.

Summy can't help it; he just loves to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. He must think that being directionless entitles one to deprive people of dignity and autonomy. It's clear enough that he knew of his adherents' plans to stigmatize any and all attempts to stop this insanity. However, Summy contented himself with a private, pro forma call for restraint—in other words, a green light. This call may even have encouraged his adherents' actions by obscuring the fact that Summy doesn't take criticism well. To him, any comment short of adulation is considered a smear. Consequently, what Summy sees as severe persecution is typically just someone observing that I indeed want to put the fear of God into Summy, but I can't do that alone. So do me a favor and love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. That'll show Summy that a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all sorts of things to expose corruption. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that Summy runs at the first sign of trouble. It follows from this that I have a plan to sound the bugle of liberty. I call this plan "Operation argue about Summy's arguments". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that I intend to make a genuine contribution to human society. That's the path that I have chosen. It's inarguably not an easy path, but then again, Summy says that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be intellectually challenged. But then he turns around and says that his coven is looking out for our interests. You know, you can't have it both ways, Summy.

Summy assumes that truth is merely a social construct. The flip side of that assumption is that he avers that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. To that I say, pish tosh and poppycock! The reality is that Summy advises his acolytes to descend to character assassination and name calling. Such advice isn't merely bad; it's dangerous. It tells us that you may be wondering why out-of-control, violent kooks latch onto Summy's plans for the future. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Summy makes no secret of his hatred and enmity for us. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: Summy would have us believe that his castigators are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians. Not surprisingly, his evidence for that utterly selfish claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, he has a checkered track record for accuracy. I contend it would be more accurate for Summy to say that there is a subtle difference between tearing down his fortress of fainéantism and disseminating as widely as possible all of the information we have regarding Summy's puzzleheaded manuscripts. The difference lies between the objective potential and the subjective organization needed to realize that potential. In other words, Summy wants to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his psychotic, contemptuous antics. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background.

I frequently talk about how a surprisingly large number of savage looters swallow Summy's soporific, viperine apologues without puking. I would drop the subject except that his deeds are merely a stalking horse. They mask Summy's secret intention to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence. Listen up: Summy maintains that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. This is a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth in it. What's more, I'm not in the habit of giving advice to Summy's snotty grunts. However, there's always a first time: You snotty grunts should stop insulting my intelligence. I admit I don't have much confidence that they'll follow that advice, but it's important to make it known that Summy has been trying to convince us that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. That argument fails to take into account the reality that Summy says he's obligated to censor any incomplicitous assertions. Sure, Summy may lack the vision and courage to open minds instead of closing them, but let's not allow him off the hook by pretending that he doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Glamorizing drug usage is firmly within his comfort zone. While this lighthearted statement adds sorely needed humor to an otherwise tense situation, there is a simple answer to the question of what to do about his rants. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must pass out flyers in public places that illustrate how crabby mendicants often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Summy enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to contravene decency. Summy's tower of militarism is fortified by schemes to fill the air with recrimination and rancor. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, Summy's policy of shrinking the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Summy's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that Summy has been whining about all the "pain", "harm", and "offense" I caused him by declaring a truce with Summy and commencing a dialogue. Let's get real. Not only has nothing I've ever done caused Summy any real pain, but when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Summy is to blame. Okay, there's no reason for me to be blinkered, so I'll leave you with this concept: Dum Summy is the hands-down, flat-out, bar-none most unrealistic, unpleasant defalcator I have ever seen.

[size=50]Don't strain your brain, consult a complaint generator...lol[/size]

:laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Almost as dry as a cunt post

He is already off writing an encyclopedia set reply to it. The sad hopeless bastard. Herman should send him barrel wash. It couldn't hurt.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

He is already off writing an encyclopedia set reply to it. The sad hopeless bastard. Herman should send him barrel wash. It couldn't hurt.

He's too busy trying to piece back together his broken ego after being hit by a bus by that other guy

caskur

He's too busy trying to piece back together his broken ego after being hit by a bus by that other guy

Well he is jobless so he has plenty of time on his hands  to scrollbomb BC into stratospheric oblivion.

Everyone at SG will do what they always do, point and laugh.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Well he is jobless so he has plenty of time on his hands  to scrollbomb BC into stratospheric oblivion.

Are you talking about KM caskur?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are you talking about KM caskur?

She's talking about the guy getting his face elbowed in by Thuglife

Anonymous

caskur

ac_drinks  :rimshot:  ac_drinks

He has gone. My hex was successful.

Time to party!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"ac_drinks  :rimshot:  ac_drinks

Time to party!~

He will probably return, if only for a guest appearance.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Time to party!~

He will probably return, if only for a guest appearance.

of course he will show up... he's a bad penny.   :icon_wink:
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Time to party!~

Why did you want him gone? Don't you have your pussy group where he's not allowed? You barely post here anyway, unless he's here. You love him ac_razz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview