Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Joe

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
some posters are too interested in the personal details of posters on an anonymous board.

Indeed they are. At the top of the list are Joe and Sea Dummy. Joe should inquire if Sea Moron has a spare hammock in his third world hut. The RCMP are closing in on Joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
some posters are too interested in the personal details of posters on an anonymous board.

Indeed they are. At the top of the list are Joe and Sea Dummy. Joe should inquire if Sea Moron has a spare hammock in his third world hut. The RCMP are closing in on Joe.

seoulbro secretly desires fascism or totalitarianism as the preferred method of governance.

seoulbro is an authoritarian at heart.

seoulbro's 'Soul' country is North Korea.

He can't stand dissent.

Anonymous

Seoul is only interested in what is posted and not the person behind it..

You have very different reasons for posting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seoul is only interested in what is posted and not the person behind it.

Which is why I am a free man travelling to Florida to golf and Joe has a Canada wide warrant out for his arrest.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "kiebers"No PI is being posted. We all have a history of letting little details of our life out, especially 7-8 years ago. Lots of things learned there on the open board. Some people probably store that shit. We put it out there they are going to use it. As far as stalking, belonging to different forums doesn't mean stalking. Not that he wouldn't follow someone to VF SG or here to snipe at them. J0E is just creepy as fuck.

Yes.  And its creepy.

We all know who most of those people are.  Sad thing is, we have all moved on with our lives...have grown and learned to come to better outcomes.

I still get attacked occasionally about my past, but im way beyond it and have moved on....I'm thankful for the experience that made me grow and let me be who I am today.  But bringing up my past...like they're trying so hard to insult me or something, it is really stupid cause im not insulted....im a woman in my 40s....I dont give a shit about my past and what some internet moron I will never meet has to say about it....it's actually quite tacky at my age...and it's not winning any pc masturbator any points.

Blurt

Joe being a loopy fruit is not a mark against him. Nothing wrong with being either or both.

No, his failing is in believing that a woman on a magazine page is the same as a flesh and blood version.

That, and subjecting us to Anita Bryant's singing.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

LOL It's funny, almost every time I read him, the first word that pops in my mind is simply "idiot".  :laugh:

Every forum needs some.   ac_hithere

ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"LOL It's funny, almost every time I read him, the first word that pops in my mind is simply "idiot".  :laugh:

Every forum needs some.   ac_hithere

ac_biggrin

Howdee Kehbuzz!

When gonna git tagetha fo some rattlesnake & skunk?

Y'all comes up ta Vancouva' an' Awll shew you a good tahm, K!

Remembah...yee in me iz buddihz, K!

Anonymous

Hey Joe, is that typing style supposed to be a gay lisp or Southern drawl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Joe, is that typing style supposed to be a gay lisp or Southern drawl.

That's how Southerners talk, seoulcuck.

I've driven a bunch of them arounf.

They are likeable friendly simple folk.

After meeting them I can understand why blue state red state don't along very well.

They're like 2 different nations with vastly different cultural mindsets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Reality"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Joe, is that typing style supposed to be a gay lisp or Southern drawl.

After meeting them I can understand why blue state red state don't along very well.

That gay lisp will ensure you are everybody's bitch in the slammer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "The Reality"

That gay lisp will ensure you are everybody's bitch in the slammer.

You sure gotta chip on yer shoulder, seoulcuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe being a loopy fruit is not a mark against him. Nothing wrong with being either or both.

No, his failing is in believing that a woman on a magazine page is the same as a flesh and blood version.

Why do you think about Anita Bryant, Blurt?

Personally I thought she was warning us about the coming AIDS epidemic which would later decimate your LGBTQ community, Blurt.

Sadly, like that Greek tragic heroine Cassabdra, nobody would listen to her.

She was cursed trying to warn others.

Bryant may have been on the wring side of publuc opinion but she was on the riggt side of historical outcome, eh.

oh and btw, the guy who threw that pie in her face?

He later died & was struck down by AIDS, eh.

">

it was almost as if God was angry at him Blurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

You sure gotta chip on yer shoulder, seoulcuck.

You are going to have a dick or ten in your ass soon jailboy.

Friday

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe being a loopy fruit is not a mark against him. Nothing wrong with being either or both.

There should be rule here against posting Anita Brant songs. It's just cruel and unusual bloody punishment.
The best day of the week!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview