The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A new respiratory illness, not SARS, appears in China

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^That's a fair comparison. Both of them have an unhealthy interest in the personal details of male poster's lives. Both appear to be on the run from Interpol. Both of them react like ten year old's with Tourette's when their nefarious reasons for posting on every single forum on the webz are exposed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RCMP Anti-Cyber Stalking Squad"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Funny how I called this story one month ago, and now somebody else feels compelled to start another thread on it labelling it a 'serious thread'.

Those Asians I tell ya.

Always copying somebody else's idea & claiming it as their own.

Now I know what it means to be slightly ahead of my time, ahead of the rest of 'em.

LOL!

JOE, you started this thread here and cc posted one on the main board..

Unless, you're saying cc is East Asian and copies you.

No, suspect Joe is asking if you have a brother, what does he look like, and where does he live.

Officer, I hope you permanently remove from society the online criminal stalker menace known as Joe

Hey seoulbro, how's work?

Are you as poor at your job as you are explaining economics, investing & finance?

Joe, that's very weak trolling....the kind that Seamajor spams all of these boards with when he develops a grudge on posters..

Try harder.

Fashionista, I don't believe your seoulbro is or anything close to being a certified financial expert given his inability to explain himself out of a paper bag.

In sincere truth I gleaned mire useful financial advice from Mel, whose occupation is a Truck Driver.

and he was likely half drunk.

None of the financial information  seoulbro dispensed was useful , clear nor concise.

And that simply us not the mark of a professional.

That boy if yours oughta work on his communication skills which are sorely lacking I'm afraid.

Anonymous

JOE, I doubt Seoul cares what you personally believe about his offline life..

This type of trolling is really poor quality and frankly, a little creepy.

Anonymous

As if the Seoul brother would give free financial advice to a bum like Joe. Like all hardened criminals, old Joe aint  got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

Here is some free financial advice for you Joe, Ontario has the highest welfare income in Canada for individuals on a standard disability assistance program. Besides, if you move, you might throw the RC's off of their trail as they hunt you down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, I doubt Seoul cares what you personally believe about his offline life..

This type of trolling is really poor quality and frankly, a little creepy.

However your seoulbro doesn't express himself very well Fashionista.

You should let him know that.

He Needs to work on his communication skills.

I don't consider it creepy to express an honest opinion.

It's just cobstructive criticism, that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"As if the Seoul brother would give free financial advice to a bum like Joe. Like all hardened criminals, old Joe aint  got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

Here is some free financial advice for you Joe, Ontario has the highest welfare income in Canada for individuals on a standard disability assistance program. Besides, if you move, you might throw the RC's off of their trail as they hunt you down.

You kin gimme some tutorials on what it's like on 'the Inside' since you've already been there,  Herm.

Unlike you I never been there.

So Nothin' beats experience, hey Herm?

Anonymous

Seoul's communication skills are fine, like everybody else on these forums..

But, your Seamajor is another story.

Biggie Smiles

You guys sure sea muppet and joe are not corsican twins? I can hardly tell the two of them apart at times

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You guys sure sea muppet and joe are not corsican twins? I can hardly tell the two of them apart at times

They are both on the run from the law. They aint law abiding citizens like old Herman. :43(2):

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"Gee, I hope the celebrities in the jungle will be alright.

Mig for the WIN!!!!

People (young people) have died in my suburb from flu. I didn't get me tho.

How unfortunate

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You guys sure sea muppet and joe are not corsican twins? I can hardly tell the two of them apart at times

They are both on the run from the law. They aint law abiding citizens like old Herman. :43(2):

I managed to dodge the police today when I was stalking you in Saskatchewan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jailbird Joe"

but po' Herman's actually been ta jail in Saskatchewan, eh?

He shared his jail cell with a buncha Natives.

Anonymous

You have been in the penn Joe. Getting ass raped by Natives and loving it. You are going back too.

Anonymous

You have been in the penn Joe. Getting ass raped by Natives and loving it. You are going back too.

Herman's been there, eh?

So he can re-live his nostalgic memories back in the Penn.

No need ta do it for that ex-con.

He kin do it for himself, by himself.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

The Parole Officer is waitin' for Herm's next visit ta see if he's been good'!

Hyuk! Hyuk!  :laugh:

Anonymous

I think old Joe misses being in the penn. He keeps committing the same crimes over and over again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview