The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A new respiratory illness, not SARS, appears in China

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I don't think he's left Vancouver area  since the US tossed him out on his ass
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You will never ever get further away than New West

You are just a lame "talker" .. But dreaming can keep one going

Your beloved Jewish homeland Israel interests me, cc.

Just provide me with your address & i will send you a beautifuly giftwrapped Star of David when I am there since you are Jewish, cc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I don't think he's left Vancouver area  since the US tossed him out on his ass

He aint got the money and even he did, he must be on a watch list.

Back to the thread, the US should at least have strategic reserves of pharmaceuticals. They should make producing their own medicine public health priority number one.

cc

Quote from: "Guest"

Just provide me with your address & i will send you a beautifuly giftwrapped Star of David when I am there since you are Jewish, cc.

No double talk or hokey diversion can save  you from being seen as a total dumbass fool

You can't do better than play the same old record over and over ... as you continue to make a total fool of yourself in public

Smarten up ... please ... I'm embarrassed for you .... If you can't smarten up, I mercifully suggest shut up

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

No double talk or hokey diversion can save  you from being seen as a total dumbass fool

You can't do better than play the same old record over and over ... as you continue to make a total fool of yourself in public

Smarten up ... please ... I'm embarrassed for you .... If you can't smarten up, I suggest shut up

It's the same paranoid nonsense and gullibility over and over again that has no adult is interested in..

It's so boring.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Smarten up ... please ... I'm embarrassed for you .... If you can't smarten up, I suggest shut up

It's the same paranoid nonsense and gullibility over and over again that has no adult is interested in..

It's so boring.

ac_boring

He is a socially retarded kid trapped inside a middle aged man's body. We know that. But, this is a thread people are interested in. Nobody is interested in Scouse's pablum. Take it to another thread.

Anonymous

The coronavirus was created by China in collusion with sleepy Joe Biden to defeat Donald Trump. ac_dance

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The coronavirus was created by China in collusion with sleepy Joe Biden to defeat Donald Trump. ac_dance

Mueller is looking for another scam to waste taxpayer's money on.

Anonymous

It's so boring.

ac_boring

How is it gullibility? CC has never once said that she's Jewish, only maybe sarcastically after being accused of it. It's other people who have noticed her actions and behaviour over the years and arrived at that conclusion, which subsequently always riles her up into a mouth-frothing rage fit.

It's you Fashionista who is the gullible one, probably the most naive individual on here in fact...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's so boring.

ac_boring

He is a socially retarded kid trapped inside a middle aged man's body. We know that. But, this is a thread people are interested in. Nobody is interested in Scouse's pablum. Take it to another thread.

Hey genius, SCOUSE didn't write that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Brewers Droop Canada LTD"

It's so boring.

ac_boring

Hey genius, SCOUSE didn't write that.

SCOUSE, he wasn't talking to you, and I don't blame him.

Anonymous

It's so boring.

ac_boring

Really? How many scouse threads are there again? :laugh3:

Anonymous

It's so boring.

ac_boring

Really? How many scouse threads are there again? :laugh3:

How many has he started about cc or other posters who have wounded him?

I maintain adults aren't interested in his juvenile nazi fantasies or the meanies who have hurt him.

Anonymous

The number of trophy threads started in his honour would suggest otherwise.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview